AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Because
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87970
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Mushidoz [ Fri, Dec 23 2016, 19:43 PM ]
Post subject:  Because

Hi there, ex Amia player and nwn junkie Mushidoz here.

I played Nwn on many different servers, and ended my course on Amia after several years. I realize what I loved about nwn was that I could use my creativity and unleash ideas, concepts, and just have fun with it -- things I could have done by writing a book or something - though by directly interacting with amazing people. There are no other games nowadays that I'm aware of that can help me do that..

Whenever I feel that withdrawal syndrome, I get on the forums of the last two servers I played on before deciding to stop nwn, and I read stuff and remember the good times when I was having fun using my imagination to create things (until things happened and I decided to stop..).

The reason I'm writing all of this, with such a long ridiculous and useless preface, is that today I read a couple of threads here, and I realized how much I miss playing nwn -AND- that I miss the people I met here who helped make my time on Amia a fun one. For that reason, I would like to wish all of you a happy holiday season and a good year 2017.

---
For those who don't remember me (and that's probably the majority), I was Hanamori Saya, the feytouched character from the Kozakura region who was pretty much trying to become a half-fey :(

Image

Author:  OpenTheRift [ Fri, Dec 23 2016, 20:02 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

OMG! Are you the 2hander icy fey I remember?

Author:  Mushidoz [ Fri, Dec 23 2016, 20:07 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

Saya? She was a kama-wielding character with weird crooked grig legs, so, nope ^^

Author:  OpenTheRift [ Fri, Dec 23 2016, 20:11 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

You still seem familiar... And happy holiday to you too.

Author:  Naia [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 3:06 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

Hi there! I haven't met you, but welcome back! Find me ingame on my login "Xylo" and hit me up. Look forward to interacting with you IC and OOC. :)

Author:  Alaria- [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 3:24 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

I am not by any means particularily active these days, but I do remember you! Last I remember Hanamori was pushing someone (a woman I think!) towards a male in Wharftown. I'm getting too old so I don't remember who it was, though!

Welcome back if you do hop on in!

Author:  Kamina [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 9:56 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

You need to come back! Rico still has a grig's dance part 1, when's part 2?!

Author:  That Guy [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 14:57 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

I totally remember Hana. I'm not sure who I played, but.. Hana was one of those characters everyone knew and felt more like a fixture of Amia than others. Oh! she made a treasure hunt one time, my character was in on it... did a pretty good job with it as I recall. Yeah, you should come back. *nodnod*

Author:  thunderbrush [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 15:45 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

Konichi-wa Hanna! Yes I remember you. Even when you got the creepy bug legs. We used to speak a bit ooc how weird it was that you got hit on, even with them. I do believe you even had a Dwarf Mage. Well. If you ever get bored and come back, Jace is still around and would love to see her again. Happy Holidays!

Author:  T0mc4t89 [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 16:17 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

<3

Author:  Mushidoz [ Sat, Dec 24 2016, 17:40 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

Naia: Thanks for the warm welcome, but I don't think I am coming back :/ I did not leave on a happy note (though I assume the staff is completely different nowadays). If you're curious I can always just go into details in pms, but otherwise I don't see the point of bringing this here :)

Alaria: I don't remember that particular one, but that does sound like something Saya would do (because shoving a person into another is definately gonna spark love :D). Then again, I had Saya do and say a lot of absurd stuff - and enjoyed it ^^

Kamina: The grig's dance!.. That was a lot of fun to make, even though I am not the best with words ^^ Surprised you're still playing Rico!

That Guy: You were playing Innil Balineth if I'm not mistaken. You once asked Saya for a sword -and- you did participate in that treasure hunt thing I organized :) That was the last thing I did before leaving I think..

Thunderbrush: Creepy bug legs for the win! ^^ Not the only thing she spoke of with Jace either! #ScarySnake . I did not have a dwarf mage, but I know exactly who you're referring to lol :D I liked to play with expectations, so I had a hin wearing all-black that actually was something like lawful good alignment (and several times I had people ask him stuff like where is Bane's shrine or something IC lol..) and I also had a dwarf wearing a mage hat and a robe, claiming he was a dwarvician (or dwarverer, I don't recall). His dwarven magic was actually making things disappear (through weapon master scythe crit to the face!); the scythe was his dwarven magic staff of course.

Tom: <3

Merry Christmas to all!

Author:  Strikeclone [ Sun, Dec 25 2016, 1:08 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Because

I remember old chicken legs ! Maybe she remembers Evenhand Wallarm my own mostly retired-ish human mercenary bodyguard, but given it was several real life years ago I won't hold it against either of you if you don't :D

Hope to see you again in game soon.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/