AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

So i see your making another Character...
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87491
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Chupacabra [ Fri, Oct 21 2016, 3:25 AM ]
Post subject:  So i see your making another Character...

Gosh! Good Lord you Bloody Wankers! LOL JP, i have made Ton's of Toon's over the years, but have truly never found a home on Amia. Perhaps it is because i'm a Flip Flopper, Flakey Flakerton from i can't make up my Mindsvile. Plus I drink a lot and smoke Herb. :mrgreen: But i have always felt Amia has never had a PC Driven Faction that could rival the likes of the Major Powers that are already supplanted. Hence The Dark Horse Company. To be honest, i have not the time or drive to run a Faction. I'm wishy washy and have a good Fashion sense so at least that's a positive. But i offer a collaboration, i laid down the Foundation and i am looking for those who may be interested in helping into making this something special. I'm looking for a Leader (Knight Commander Build) who can recruit and be a spark to this Faction. Take a Gander at Deacon's Lott's Journal in PC Descriptions. Deacon's born in Cordor so an old childhood friend could be possible for this char, or someone who was a slave like Deacon at the hands of Cyric's Church. Or perhaps one of the Crew of Heroes from Waterdeep who was hired that lead to the demise and rebirth of Deacon Lott.

I am open to other members joining this en devour, and making other Toon story lines connect to what i have in place. One major stipulation i would have is, if found IC or Brutal OOC betraying the Dark Horse Company, making a Char or pre-existing Toon who joins the Faction, you would agree to the option of us hunting down and Perma killing of your Char. Hope it never comes to that.

I can hold down the Merchant part, the Base of operations. Hopefully i have made a story of a unfortunate Character that would interest others. Ball's in you all's court now.

Author:  Elorathall [ Fri, Oct 21 2016, 10:36 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: So i see your making another Character...

Image

Author:  Guardian [ Fri, Oct 21 2016, 11:09 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: So i see your making another Character...

Yeah, I'm kinda having troubles chewing through it myself.

I blame the herbs.

Author:  Chupacabra [ Fri, Oct 21 2016, 15:29 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: So i see your making another Character...

Perhaps i should stop posting when i'm tipsy and full of herb. :) Basically what i saying is to those who make new Chars all the time, think about maybe making one that is connected to Mine. Read Deacon's Lott's Journal and if it sounds interesting, lets work together. I started the The Dark Horse Company with the thought of allowing it to be open to any of the Player base who wished to join. If you need any clarification on my drunk ramblings just ask. I'll try and explain it better. :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/