AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Avatar help
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87273
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Angelis96 [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 12:41 PM ]
Post subject:  Avatar help

Can I get some help for forum stuff I am trying to upload an Avatar for my profile but it says the picture needs to be between 0 and 11 KiB and I have no idea how to fix that. Please help?

Author:  Jes [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 13:46 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

You can get around that limit by uploading the image to Imgur and using the "Link off-site" option instead. That's probably the easiest way.

Author:  Angelis96 [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 14:12 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

I tried imgur for some reason that doesnt work it says the URL I used was not valid /:

Author:  Jes [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 14:13 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

Can you post the link you're trying to use here, then? To the image! :D

Author:  Angelis96 [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 15:25 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

http://imgur.com/a/1OrTT

Author:  Jes [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 15:33 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

Use this one instead:

http://i.imgur.com/KI0H7Oz.jpg

And set the dimensions as 100 px x 78 px in the boxes underneath.

Author:  Angelis96 [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 18:12 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

Alight awesomeness ty jes <3

Author:  Jes [ Wed, Sep 14 2016, 18:21 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Avatar help

You're welcome!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/