AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Tattoo Colors
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86631
Page 1 of 1

Author:  HabeoPhalemMaximum [ Mon, Jul 11 2016, 20:44 PM ]
Post subject:  Tattoo Colors

On character creation I set my tattoo colors to green in order to get green eyes. It also has had the unintended side effect of making my lips green as well. Is there a tattoo artist npc that I can access to adjust these colors?

Author:  Suhjet [ Mon, Jul 11 2016, 20:46 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo Colors

Yes. Off the top of my head, there are tattoo artists in Kampo's and at Endir's Point.

Author:  treasured memories [ Mon, Jul 11 2016, 21:33 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo Colors

Could this be added to the character modification room as well? For creation errors and such. Just b/c going to a tattoo artist in game to change eye and lip color is weird.

Author:  HabeoPhalemMaximum [ Tue, Jul 12 2016, 16:44 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo Colors

For a new player, it is also expensive if you want to cycle through the colors.

Author:  Commie [ Tue, Jul 12 2016, 16:49 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo Colors

i use this to get an idea

http://www.amiaworld.net/about/hair_ski ... tml#Tattoo

Author:  HabeoPhalemMaximum [ Tue, Jul 12 2016, 19:34 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Tattoo Colors

I used that as well, but I was quite indecisive.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/