| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| The wave and serpent adventuring guild https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85412 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mikaz [ Thu, Feb 18 2016, 19:38 PM ] |
| Post subject: | The wave and serpent adventuring guild |
Does it have any members? What's the faction all about? Any single DM handling it? How does one join it? Any other significant info you can tell me about it? I've been wondering about this little guild of ours since I thought it might be a fitting faction for a char of mine, so any answers to my questions are welcomed. |
|
| Author: | That Guy [ Thu, Feb 18 2016, 20:50 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wave and serpent adventuring guild |
I remember reading about this a while back... nothing since. I'm curious too, since it might fit my current character! |
|
| Author: | Tyris [ Thu, Feb 18 2016, 20:54 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wave and serpent adventuring guild |
Might have some interest as well |
|
| Author: | LetumLux [ Thu, Feb 18 2016, 21:57 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: The wave and serpent adventuring guild |
Amarice is the DM you want to contact. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|