View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
sera
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 27 2016, 18:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2015

Okay... so, I write a lot. Evidenced here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82124&hilit=Tristen, here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80295&hilit=chance+geiger, and of course... here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84806&hilit=nyssa

I'm seeing a lot of folks asking for feedback on what they're doing, whether it be their whole character or forum posts. So, I thought I'd do the same. Shameful self promotion and donning flame retardant gear time.

So... sometimes I feel like Nyssa's journal is kinda... harsh. I'm trying to expose her personality without exposing all of her personality, know what I mean? I'm curious how it comes across.

Do you read it?
Do you ENJOY reading it?
Is she just a bitch?
Does it make you laugh?
Should I just stop?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks!

(puts on a fire immunity ring and adamantine helm)

_________________
Sera'lys, just a girl who likes to wear black.


 
      
MazeOfThorns
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 27 2016, 19:24 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Dec 2013
Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

I'm a fan. I enjoy reading the personal stories of the characters. Doesn't matter to me if your character comes across as a bitch if that's who she is.

I think its especially interesting to see how other characters see my characters. Which is why I attempt to get that across in my characters stories.

So I say, please keep posting so I can keep being entertained!

_________________
Image

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar


 
      
sera
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 27 2016, 19:29 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2015

Whew! Maze.... Dru and/or Rith'tar need to spend more time with Nyssa... I'd love to write about their interaction! There was that one time.... at ba.... :), looking forward to more!

_________________
Sera'lys, just a girl who likes to wear black.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group