| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Ok... I'll ask. https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85084 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | sera [ Wed, Jan 27 2016, 18:44 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Ok... I'll ask. |
Okay... so, I write a lot. Evidenced here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82124&hilit=Tristen, here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80295&hilit=chance+geiger, and of course... here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84806&hilit=nyssa I'm seeing a lot of folks asking for feedback on what they're doing, whether it be their whole character or forum posts. So, I thought I'd do the same. Shameful self promotion and donning flame retardant gear time. So... sometimes I feel like Nyssa's journal is kinda... harsh. I'm trying to expose her personality without exposing all of her personality, know what I mean? I'm curious how it comes across. Do you read it? Do you ENJOY reading it? Is she just a bitch? Does it make you laugh? Should I just stop? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks! (puts on a fire immunity ring and adamantine helm) |
|
| Author: | MazeOfThorns [ Wed, Jan 27 2016, 19:24 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Ok... I'll ask. |
I'm a fan. I enjoy reading the personal stories of the characters. Doesn't matter to me if your character comes across as a bitch if that's who she is. I think its especially interesting to see how other characters see my characters. Which is why I attempt to get that across in my characters stories. So I say, please keep posting so I can keep being entertained! |
|
| Author: | sera [ Wed, Jan 27 2016, 19:29 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Ok... I'll ask. |
Whew! Maze.... Dru and/or Rith'tar need to spend more time with Nyssa... I'd love to write about their interaction! There was that one time.... at ba.... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|