View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 175  Next
Darli

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 15 2007, 0:34 AM 

Player

phillips_brett wrote:
I would like to give a big thanks to..

May'Vrae (Arissa Nightblade)
Darli (HoneyHeart)
Kir'Nack (Barehand Trollslayer)
Lomir (Reapah)
Azaera (Sharuma)

..for the great RP we've had lately. Thanks again, you're all awesome! :D

And thanks to you, too, Bretzel! <3 You're a fantastic RPer and we always have great RP.

Sharuma

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 15 2007, 13:29 PM 

Player

Thanks Shy'lar... your not so bad yourself... great fun! :twisted:

Mhekaru - naive half-drow sorceress

aylaa_Maxis

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2007, 19:12 PM 

Player

Thanks to all the peeps who were there for eves send off ^_^

Xaviera
Izmiranda
Trent
Phenwick
Kala
Lila
Kald

and anyone else I missed...was great fun...I swear she'll come back!

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2007, 19:18 PM 

Player

I will give Kald definite props as well. Gurth's RP with him the other day was some of the most fun I've had.

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2007, 19:34 PM 

Player

Herra Tutteri wrote:
I'd like to thank all the fellas in Cordor that still RP with mah little Hunar "Statue" Iroff. Thankees.

Even Jsa? :lol:

In-active player. Active Lurker.

Budly

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 04 2007, 19:56 PM 

Player

Many thanks to the player of An'stacia! Excellent RP and a few sessions shared was enough to see that truely is a good RPer!

Then thanks to

Chia, Zeri,Krin and such! Those always is around and always got something going on weither its discussion or just sitting down they make my 10 minute morning sessions worth a while ;)

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

IronAngel

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 10 2007, 19:15 PM 

Player

Kudos to Fancalor, the player of Na'yann. She really gave my elf a lot to think about, and I had tons of fun!

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Canis Lupus

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 10 2007, 20:05 PM 

Player

I don't look at this thread often, so if I've missed giving thanks to anyone who praised me ... THANKS!

Everyone who I have interacted with has been fantasic.

White Spirit

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 10 2007, 21:41 PM 

Player

IronAngel wrote:
Kudos to Fancalor, the player of Na'yann. She really gave my elf a lot to think about, and I had tons of fun!

I can only return the compliment. Your rp was excellent!

If you disagree with what Amia actually is, there are enough other servers out there to choose from.

Do not try to change Amia to your personal liking, but change yourself to suit Amia instead.

Bad Juju

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 11 2007, 6:19 AM 

Player

I'd like to give a shout out to;

Rodia Do'Veldran, for lots of past rp as well as the ongoing rp {I know it's not easy being locked in a room with a jaluk :) }

Elysia Do'Veldran, Watching a drow kid become an evil creature lurking in the darkness always sends a shivver up my spine. I think the way you play a child is excellent, and the things you come up with are great :D

Omar Do'Veldran, We don't rp very often but when we do it's always a trip. Just to sit around and joke about the cycles' events and the things said is good entertainment.

Eli (sorry don't know entire name :( ) Do'Veldran , for the great hunts we go on. Slaughtering countless creatures without question, and hoping to live through the next group.

Shylar, for being the tormenting shadow that he is.

May'vrae Do'Veldran, for somehow having the will to resist beating Gal left and right. (which he secretly begs for all the time by the way :P )

I'm sure there are others that I fail to mention and Ill try to keep on posting the good things I run across. Later guys/gals and happy rping. :)

shinobiexcel

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 11 2007, 8:26 AM 

Player

I just wanna thank everybody that RPs frequently with me. Wyjyn and his cleric, helping my lowly Paladin Level up, even though that hasn't happened much lately...

Also, more importantly, everybody that plays Characters that belong to Tinnerai, more specifically Bree, An'stacia, Ra'mora, Tarlak and Elvalia for making my experience in Tinnerai one of my best. despite some long periods spent AFK, you guys are awesome RPers...nice work *thumbs up*

In a stupid mis print on my part. I forgot EndlessBug aka Zar'Ater Tinnerai...who helped Deltar gain like seven levels...good on you buddy!

Qas'Terea Tinnerai - drow cleric of Lolth
Shinobi Tenzen - human fighter with a heart of gold
Venrith - drow fighter eager to prove himself

Last edited by shinobiexcel on Mon, Feb 12 2007, 12:13 PM, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 11 2007, 11:10 AM 

Player

I'd like to give a Kudos to all the Qos' I've seen, It's good to be back, but its better to be back with you guys.

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Didi

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 11 2007, 11:14 AM 

Player

Awww, thankyou so much Malice :D Good to have you back too :)

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 11 2007, 16:58 PM 

Player

Kudos to Marauth, Ohlde Mann and Zante (Shinzantesu) for showing me the Duir, and Marauth kudos again for the sweet RP. ^^

shinobiexcel

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 13 2007, 11:29 AM 

Player

Ok I've decided to go into detail with my praise, so I'm about to get really sentimental so if you're turned off by that stuff then I suggest you move to another topic.

The first person I wanna thank is Wyjyn, aka Qalyr Ferelie and one of only three people who shared my initiative to Role play and moved with me from our evil server full of casual players and power gamers who took it upon themselves to wreck our RP, which by the way was going great. But I guess if it wasn't for them we never would've got here, so thanks you bastards!

The other two I gotta mention is Ninja of the Drow aka Velth'elar...my long time partnet in game and the one who introduced me to Neverwinter Nights, starting with our tenure on days of Darkness with Wyjyn and Vycik and Lathandier and then to here, where he plays a mad Drow character. And the other one is Lathandier, who came here and left, but i'm trying to get him back, he can RP one of the best Drow characters I've ever seen so if you see him online you're in for one hell of an RP.

Also, a shout goes to Vycik, who doesn't come on Amia much but still helped me and Wyj out in the early days, another DoD veteran that I gotta give thanks to.

And now ofr the people I regulary RP with, because after all that's what this topic is about, RP praise. First off is GolbezLunar...god I hope I spelt that right, aka Ra'mora Tinnerai. A goddamn awesome player, who helped me out with Deltar so much and provided the RP skills to do it. Despite long periods of AFK (lol) she still backed it all up with excellent RP and gave me some of the best heart-pounding moments I've ever had, good on ya Gol!

Another I must mention is A Caress, aka An'stacia, because the RP we had the other night was excellent and we DC'd heavily off that one. I always knew she was a good RPer, but I really saw it the other night, so thanks Caress, An' is a great char and you're a great RPer.

Ainjyll...you and Bree'nye are the best, and thanks to your skills of being a Il'haress and your skills at RPing, you accepted me into Tinnerai and made me a better Drow, with the helpful advice you had for me and the confrontation of Deltar's real heritage. Plus, a love ofr head pounding DEATH METAL made some nice OOC conversation...:)

EndlessBug, aka Zar'atar...didn't we make the team...before I rothed it all up, lol. But you play an excellent Rouge, you've got all the personality traits down, plus the fact you beat me fair and square (with darkness) in the Melee-Magthere proves you've got the moves to back up the RP...nice!

Lexunction, I know I didn't spell that right so correct me if I'm wrong. But you are a mad RPer, with your ability to switch between the unique personalities of your Characters. I don't think I've ever RPed with your surface chars, but if they're anything like the way you RP with Elv, then they must be excellent...good job!

Tarlak...I won't even try spelling your account name, but you're a nice RPer all the same. Plus you helped Artemis level up a whole bunch, he'd still be level five if it wasn't for you...

Ziracus aka Dax'nethrex which I probably didn't spell right. You RPed me into Tinnerai, and were with me throughout my entire test...or maybe oyu were just hanging with Bree...anywho you've given me some nice RP experience, and I know you going places on this server, hell you're already there...

If there's anybody I've missed please give me a buzz. I want to give a shout to HollowDreams, Queen Neko, Phearnun, FFSDavid, Jay kill kill and Gelmar for playing such incredible characters, and anybody tht has come acorss my characters, thank you for the RP cos if I haven't complained about you then you're alright...

End Sentimental mode now...

Qas'Terea Tinnerai - drow cleric of Lolth
Shinobi Tenzen - human fighter with a heart of gold
Venrith - drow fighter eager to prove himself

Wyjyn

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 14 2007, 16:42 PM 

Player

hey! thanks shinobi!

I'd also like to thank myself for being so damn awesome.

:D nah i suppose i should thank some people, seems there are so many though really..shinobi for coming with to amia, sticking with me in the sewers to bust some undead summoner's head!!!

Chizbo and canis lupar (names might be spelt wrong).

The DMs, except the one that locked me in prison! thats right your dead im going to get so powerful i can kill admins!

Terrorsong, shattered gem, harper verang, verin, alyaa maxis, ra'mora tinerrai and ziracus. Azdanuil do'veldran...sorry this list could go on for ages..

Really this server is good, havent met too many people i didnt like..at least yet.

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 14 2007, 17:02 PM 

DM

Thanks to...so many people! Especially you Grove-ites. You make this place that much more fun to play. :mrgreen: Ohlde Mann, Garoujin, Ellenei, Oarthias, 1320king, Marauth, Zante... Yeah, there are a bunch of ya. :D Can't really list everyone, can I? Hehe!

And of course Valawyn, Kri (and all his little kobold characters), diablojoe (who's MIA?), and Averest.

Whether I'm playing Jrrip or Ailahra, you guys are awesome! Kudos and huggles all around! <3

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 14 2007, 17:40 PM 

Player

I've gotta give some props to my friend clubmemo (aka Shanna), who pulled off two weeks of brilliant undercover work and fooled a lot of people into thinking she wasn't actually more evil than Gurth. :D

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 14 2007, 18:13 PM 

DM

*cough* Yes, go clubmemo! I totally fell for it. >.>

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

clubmemo

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 15 2007, 0:39 AM 

Player

762_XC wrote:
I've gotta give some props to my friend clubmemo (aka Shanna), who pulled off two weeks of brilliant undercover work and fooled a lot of people into thinking she wasn't actually more evil than Gurth. :D

I could'nt have done it without your help 762, kudos to you too.

And a big thank you to everyone else who was involved in this, especially Trent and Kald.

Shanna Balmor

Averest

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 16 2007, 0:23 AM 

Player

I'd like to thank my favorite criminal orgainization, the Black Flag for how great they've been to interract with with both ICly and OOCly. There's nothing we can't work out and they really do bring out the best in Guard RP.

It is always a joy to arrest them and I look forward to the RP every time. They take a concept and run with it, then pass it off to the next guy and then next guy until you can't figure out... wait, that's my purse! Come back here! *shakes fist*

*ahem!*
... anyhow! Thanks to Gareb, Paldo, Nate and Kaori especially. Never has adversarial RP been so fun.

Blik Mud - Broketooth Goblin

Sina Averest - Acolyte of Salandra

Zantiriun

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 24 2007, 0:00 AM 

Player

Ahem I dont usually post (4th Post) much but here goes

List of Characters I like seeing rp(or remember):
~Krin Shadowflame(so annoying,yet funny)
~Spooks (Very strange yet funny)
~Nyrender J'rend(Ratty Dance!)
~Yossarin
~Casper
~Boppi
~Dippel
~All the PC Guards(cant remember all the names)
~Any Insane Character(again,cant remember names)
~Other People I cant remember :lol:
EDIT:: Whoops,forgot about Budly(gelmar)

Oarthias

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 24 2007, 5:13 AM 

Player

*huggles all her Grovies* You lot are really the best dadgum RPers that I have had the pleasure RPing with... the reason I log and keep on playing. :) (and yes I consider Kri to be one of us :P you can't help but love that guy)

Also special thanks to Casper for some of the recent RP

Oh a thank you goes to all those that attend Story Night.. you keep it interesting and make it the fun and entertaining event that it is... keep on coming up with the entertaining tales to share.

White Spirit

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 26 2007, 11:08 AM 

Player

Special thanks to Marauth for playing Lythiel. It was extraordinarily awsome rp!

If you disagree with what Amia actually is, there are enough other servers out there to choose from.

Do not try to change Amia to your personal liking, but change yourself to suit Amia instead.

Wyjyn

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 26 2007, 12:32 PM 

Player

the drow that were in taht group with Jaqueline Vandree etc, some of the best fun I've had..truly vicious.

As we were all going ahead, the party split into three groups, the females who sat back and watched..then two groups of males who were taking swings at each other the whole time. Say there is a beetle and the females are distracted, we'd all take quick shots at each other as we ran past etc...maybe the best fun i've ever had roleplaying in 3-4 years of it...members of the group dissapearing, the best...

NeverEverLand

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 27 2007, 1:00 AM 

Player

Bah, the big thanks for lots of fun and awesome RP goes to (and those people should be swimming in DC-pool):

Black Lace (Holalime Hande ) :*
The Lord Protector (Errol Errevan)
Arridos The Hell Hunter (Thilidar and Shanir) <- (*Evil High Five!*)
Molpadia (Sairalinde)
Fancalor (Nayann)
Darki-X (Amras)
garzgoyle (Gildain Stonemarrow)
Shattered Gem (though you forgot about me *growls*)
Zantiriun (Gobbie ! )
and MarynGhad (not sure if spelled correctly, Maddison O'Reilly)
and Wyjyn... thus i want to smash my keyboard and bite my mouse when Qalyr talks to Verin for more then few minutes... Good job man !:p

And im sure i skipped a lot of people my mind cant recall now!
Please, let them dive in the DC ocean, oh, great DM's, i really mean it! and i'm badly choosy when it comes to RPers!

BTW, when i say RPing, i dont mean standing and talking ****** in the Cordor Square *chuckles*

And on the other side of the hand, we got some drow people, who even OOCly act as drow, dont seem to understand that some people can type a bit slowe, and doing lots of Meta-Gaming with other House members. And that's mean. Verin will hunt you down nevertheless, its a warning.

Fred1000000

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 27 2007, 5:33 AM 

Player

Again, just a run through of people who deserve it, namely...

...Alicera, Scarlet, and Evangeline(?) Ve'heer...

...Gillaria Avares...

...Krin Shadowflame and Drobo the Gobo...

...Nyrender, Jud'Vardas, and Valafein...

...Aloe Teglement and Lila Zyrustain...

...And finally, a big praise to Zanthos for breaking Unu's leg!

Oarthias

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 3:57 AM 

Player

Big round of applause to MrBenHundred :) The quest we have been doing together has been an absolute blast!!! *huggles* I look forward continuing it. :)

EvilPig

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 7:28 AM 

Player

Verinis and Chal'kiira :P very entertaining couple.

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 10:04 AM 

Player

Thanks to Ziacat [Maelein I-forget-the-surname :D] for humoring Aloe just before a reset. [Whistle-hum game]

Also thanks to Krin.. for letting Aloe tackle-dyebomb combo him.

Grank the Mighty

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 20:22 PM 

Player

Ray Roger for the way he killed me (hope I never meet him in real!)
But he's dead now, so give it to another of his characters.

De'aarth

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2007, 20:40 PM 

Player

Veh'dra
Shy'lar
Darli
Kirnack
Azdanduil a.k.a the spellmonkey
Amilia
Saravain
Naelin
Naref
oof... cant remember char name atm Blue_hat i think is login=) well he knows=)
Jaq
Mourniss
Zesstra

and all others who keep things rolling in Ultrinnan. i know the list would be long and im propably forgetting someone... So thanks to whole active Drow community. been a blast as usual guys and girls... keep it up

Ka'lith, Coran'zen , Sha'aveil, Rael, Sielen Lyoreth

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 20:52 PM 

Player

De'aarth wrote:
Veh'dra
Shy'lar
Darli
Kirnack
Azdanduil a.k.a the spellmonkey
Amilia
Saravain
Naelin
Naref
oof... cant remember char name atm Blue_hat i think is login=) well he knows=)
Jaq
Mourniss
Zesstra
OH AND MALICE WHO IS AWESOME>>>

and all others who keep things rolling in Ultrinnan. i know the list would be long and im propably forgetting someone... So thanks to whole active Drow community. been a blast as usual guys and girls... keep it up

Thank you *bows*

>.> <.<

Okay what he said too, without the addon.

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Darli

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 23:40 PM 

Player

Thanks, Malice, for great RP. :D

(A little late, but I mean it :wink:)

Oh, and thanks to Quacksy, too!

NeesaSurreal

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 11 2007, 23:44 PM 

Player

My thanks to those who made my first night on the server very enjoyable...
Mayae, Ra'mora, Naelin, & Blue. I look forward to seeing you all again.
Neesa

Gers

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 12 2007, 0:04 AM 

Player

Hmmm... Who deserves some props.... Wellll, here's my list....

Calinde'/Thamian
Gillaria/Sina
Harrik/Phenwick
Naenre
Maddie/Zaedra
Zeal
Casper
Yossarin
Valafein
Darli
Dur'Durtran/Keri/Aluniira
Chal'kiira
Verinis/Nyrender
Valkirya
Oninre/Zanthos
Earylduil
Scarlet Ve'herr
Evangeline/Jynx/Sariah
Gareb
Kala
Alicera
Lila Z.

And undoubtedly quite a few more I can't think of at the moment.

belgianbonzai

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 12 2007, 23:43 PM 

Player

thanks Fancalor, for some really good RP this evening

BlackDahlya

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2007, 4:16 AM 

Player

Location: Land of the Scorching Sun, Empowered by Global Warming

Gers wrote:
Hmmm... Who deserves some props.... Wellll, here's my list....

Calinde'/Thamian
Gillaria/Sina
Harrik/Phenwick
Casper
Yossarin
Valafein
Darli
Verinis/Nyrender
Valkirya
Oninre/Zanthos
Earylduil
Alicera
Lila Z.

And undoubtedly quite a few more I can't think of at the moment.

Amen, though I removed some names simply because I never had the chance to have a decent RP with them, whether because of lack of time, or simply because I never met them ICly for such.

And, a few more:

Wiggan
Jud'Vardas
Jayna
Ray Rogers

I'm sure there are more people, but I can't remember now. Blame my absence from the server.

Once Upon A Time Played
Adr'ael Ken'rahel, Auron Teken’ath, Aurora Mesodias, 'Daniel' Daoskinaxarijikkym, Eilin'ira, Helena Rios, Layla Faircurrent, May'Une Do'Ndar, Mellinda Tellus, Michael of Cliffside, Rizzen of Twilight, Valkirya d'Claddath

De'aarth

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2007, 10:22 AM 

Player

Thanks Kharn! ive been pretty impressed on your RP for late and effort youve put in Qos!

El Toffee

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2007, 10:26 AM 

Player

Thankee to Frresk (Xenthon) and Rashand Kez'hrek [or whatever] (Patch) for corrupting/bringing Iceweb back.

MrPaladin

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2007, 10:42 AM 

Player

I would also put a word in for Kharn... I find drow get into a rather annoying posture of 'were superior then you but we wont attack you or let yo pass'

the role play the other day worked in well (and due to its graphic nature I wont go into it) but it will leave my character now with flaws that will work their way into roleplay...

Vladimir Johansson (Inquisitor)

Pony

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 21 2007, 15:23 PM 

Player

---

Last edited by Pony on Tue, Nov 05 2019, 11:46 AM, edited 1 time in total.

fjook

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25 2007, 11:58 AM 

Player

I would like to thank Shanna, Onika, Nisha, Guy, Jack, and Stitches for the rp this morning.

Go here to learn more about Shada - http://fjook.piczo.com/?cr=3&rfm=y

Oarthias

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25 2007, 12:17 PM 

Player

Thanks to Gill, Amber, Vrinn, Deva, Ohlde... The pirate quest was an blast with you guys!!!! kudos!! I just wish there were more of those quests now so we could do that again!

Fred1000000

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25 2007, 13:26 PM 

Player

Hooray for Xenthon, Saroki, and Toffee for genesai pirate action! Man, I LOVE those characters.

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 25 2007, 13:28 PM 

Player

^ for the above.. except it's not me, it's Fred. >.>

Terra_777

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 26 2007, 9:20 AM 

Administrative Developer

Diverdan1
Terrorsong
Aridoshellhunter (if thats correct typo)
Vurk Amu (cant remember account)
Alyaa
Phearnun
Kalvin by the portal in the grove possesed by uberuce
Redeemer
Nyrender
Galenson
Spooks,Klaggles and Dashj they're awesome rped kobolds :P
Geldahir

List could go on forever but i dont have the brain to remember everyone, and my typo sux :roll:

Cheers

MrPaladin

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 27 2007, 1:08 AM 

Player

I must truly Commend Stitches over the past few days.... I've partied and roleplayed with her with a few different characters and it has been most enjoyable...

Vladimir Johansson (Inquisitor)

De'aarth

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 31 2007, 11:38 AM 

Player

few people that has really sparked up my rp expriences in surface

Verin
Malavin
Sa'lk...Illy...agh how can i forget both char name and account... well the funny girl that wants to hug my evil delgar everytime she sees him
Ilona
Shada and Stitches

thanks guys and girls=)

Juke The Spuke

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 31 2007, 15:02 PM 

Player

This thread seems familiar. Alright here goes.

I've not been here too actively because I haven't found anyone to actually roleplay with in a way that suits my characters. Thanks to Sir Crashalot II for being a pal and creating a new character for me to roleplay with. I like the way you improvised the meeting and I think it turned out to be quite 'spectacular' after all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 175  Next