| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| 'Player name in use' problem on A. https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73447 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Gobbledygook [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 11:04 AM ] |
| Post subject: | 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
Seem to be unable to login to A due to 'Your player name is already in use.' I had just come from B, and on B I seem to be able to log in/out, no problem. It's been happening for about the last 20 minutes. Any ideas what causes this, or how to fix it? I've tried to reboot, reconnect my internet etc, just in case it was coming from my end. |
|
| Author: | Silkelock [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 11:30 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
Unless someone has the same cd-key and username like you it sounds like it is just the account ghosting on the server. Is it still not working? |
|
| Author: | Gobbledygook [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 11:35 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
Managed to login after I changed 1 letter in my login name. It doesn't make sense though, because I had been on B before trying to log to A? To clarify, I couldn't see my own character/account logged in on the Player Tools section of the forum, so it wasn't that I was ghosting? |
|
| Author: | Silkelock [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 11:46 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
I have no idea, post it in the bug section and see if someone knows |
|
| Author: | Terra_777 [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 12:01 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
I can kick you off the server and see if that helps? |
|
| Author: | Gobbledygook [ Sat, Sep 28 2013, 12:21 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 'Player name in use' problem on A. |
Thanks for the help, Terra! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|