| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| "Herd Type" job inquiry...? https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63961 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | psycho [ Tue, Feb 14 2012, 20:09 PM ] |
| Post subject: | "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
My character currently has the Dairy Farmer job. I wish to ask, is there a maximum to the number of animals one can breed? Is it possible to, say, have two cows around you, two chickens and two pigs? I have the odd impression -three's- the overall maximum though. Also, would it be possible to say, have the Market Gardener skill and have two plants growing while having two cows around? |
|
| Author: | Slade [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 4:13 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
psycho wrote: My character currently has the Dairy Farmer job. I wish to ask, is there a maximum to the number of animals one can breed? As I understand it, it's 1 per rank per job. So, 3 poultry farmer, 2 dairy farmer, 1 pig farmer = 3 chickens, 2 cattle, 1 pig. |
|
| Author: | serbiris [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 7:56 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
They know that but the question is if you have 2 dairy 2 pig, can you have four animals out. ...I don't actually know, though. But I wouldn't think the limit crosses jobs. |
|
| Author: | Dead [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 11:09 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
2 sheep, 2 cattle, 2 chicken, 1 pig 9 pts - 2 pigs 9 pts - 2 sheeps 9 pts - 2 chickens 3 pts - 1 pig total.. 30 pts = 7 animals. |
|
| Author: | Counter Phobia [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 13:49 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Dead wrote: 2 sheep, 2 cattle, 2 chicken, 1 pig 9 pts - 2 pigs 9 pts - 2 sheeps 9 pts - 2 chickens 3 pts - 1 pig total.. 30 pts = 7 animals. I think his question is do they count towards one ultimate number, or do they stack Say you have 3 Pig and 3 Dairy Farmer, can you only have 3 total animals out, or is it seperate, 3 for each job. |
|
| Author: | Dead [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 14:42 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
It should be separate. |
|
| Author: | serbiris [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 14:59 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Should be. Would require tests/DM/job dev word to be certain. Mind you if someone runs around with 7 job animals, a familiar, charmed/dominated animals and a druid companion I'll murder them for lagging my game. |
|
| Author: | GreatPigeon [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 15:15 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
7 Job System Animals. 1 Epic Summon 1 Animal Companion 1 Familiar 1 charmed animal 1 bottled companion Do it. |
|
| Author: | Moth [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 16:11 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Is a pig really a dairy animal? I mean I guess you could milk a pig... |
|
| Author: | HellScourge [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 16:18 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Milk it for bacon? |
|
| Author: | Zedrik [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 16:44 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
HellScourge wrote: Milk it for bacon? Baconaise? |
|
| Author: | psycho [ Wed, Feb 15 2012, 17:26 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Yeah, that's what I meant. If you can have more than three total animals "summoned" at one time. |
|
| Author: | Murkoph [ Thu, Feb 16 2012, 0:33 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Kushi and her warfarm... Good lord... |
|
| Author: | Sylfwe [ Thu, Feb 16 2012, 3:44 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
GreatPigeon wrote: 7 Job System Animals. 1 Epic Summon 1 Animal Companion 1 Familiar 1 charmed animal 1 bottled companion Do it. If this is possible and someone achieves it I want to see screenshots of it, otherwise I'll have to drop everything I'm doing to play again and accomplish the summoning fantasy and then promptly get murdered by serbiris. |
|
| Author: | Moth [ Thu, Feb 16 2012, 18:21 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Is there an epic sheep summon? |
|
| Author: | KairaKitty [ Fri, Feb 17 2012, 7:02 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
Sylfwe wrote: GreatPigeon wrote: 7 Job System Animals. 1 Epic Summon 1 Animal Companion 1 Familiar 1 charmed animal 1 bottled companion Do it. If this is possible and someone achieves it I want to see screenshots of it, otherwise I'll have to drop everything I'm doing to play again and accomplish the summoning fantasy and then promptly get murdered by serbiris. ... I have, actually, been in the process of this. <.< She will also have druid 5 in order to polymorph herself. |
|
| Author: | SadYeti [ Sat, Feb 18 2012, 11:14 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "Herd Type" job inquiry...? |
On an older character I had three chickens and one sheep out, so if there is a cap on how many animals can be out at once, it isn't three. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|