| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Storage question https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62248 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Vaul Tarrith [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:12 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Storage question |
I lucked into a Flawless Mythal during a DM mini-event, and my character can't do anything with it for quite a few more levels. The character in question is a dexxer, and this bad boy is HEAVY. I'd place it with Morgan & Sons for safe keeping, but I've never used the storage in-game. Do I have anything to worry about? I'd hate to lose it... |
|
| Author: | Tomato Sword [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:15 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
I've never lost anything in there and I've put something equally valuable in the storage before... If you are like me and completely paranoid of all things related to being paranoid, you might be able to buy a "Bag of Holding" from a PC for about 40,000 to 50,000 that will have Weight Reduction 100% on it. |
|
| Author: | Selmak [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:31 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
It's safe, don't worry about it. |
|
| Author: | Vaul Tarrith [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:33 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
Perfect. Thank you both |
|
| Author: | Simeron [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 18:25 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
Vaul Tarrith wrote: I lucked into a Flawless Mythal during a DM mini-event, and my character can't do anything with it for quite a few more levels. The character in question is a dexxer, and this bad boy is HEAVY. I'd place it with Morgan & Sons for safe keeping, but I've never used the storage in-game. Do I have anything to worry about? I'd hate to lose it... The storage is fine. Also, you can get Mythal Tubes that reduce the weight to 10% of the weight of the Mythals in the tube + weight of the tube. These tubes can then be placed in weight reducing bags. As Krugan is also a dexxer...this has been a GODSEND to me for the exact reasons you mention...then big mythals are HEAVY..lol. |
|
| Author: | TheGoddessOfAmazing© [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 21:02 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
Vaul Tarrith wrote: I lucked into a Flawless Mythal during a DM mini-event, and my character can't do anything with it for quite a few more levels. The character in question is a dexxer, and this bad boy is HEAVY. I'd place it with Morgan & Sons for safe keeping, but I've never used the storage in-game. Do I have anything to worry about? I'd hate to lose it... all the previous replies are correct, and, if you are concerned about it, take screenshots when you store it of the storing messages so that worst case scenario, you have backup to show the DM team. |
|
| Author: | Vaul Tarrith [ Thu, Nov 17 2011, 21:42 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Storage question |
Maryn wrote: all the previous replies are correct, and, if you are concerned about it, take screenshots when you store it of the storing messages so that worst case scenario, you have backup to show the DM team. Spoken like a tried-and-true skeptic...like me. And I did this before you posted Cynics of the world, unite! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|