View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
san
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2011, 13:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Aug 2010
Location: UK

Either im blind, stupid or both... [no comments please] but are there any plots/events currently going on in this timezone on a regular basis..? Just wondering if im just beings blind, stupid.... you get the idea...

:)

_________________
San the Flower Man
Terrora
Tannith


 
      
Selvec Darkon
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2011, 13:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

Sorry, partially my fault. I sorta DM that time sometimes, but i've been a bit slack lately trying to update a few things after the HAK was released.

Edit: Also quite a bit of the teams been a bit busy with HAK related stuff to.

_________________
I keels u with my axe!

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"


 
      
DustSpray101
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2011, 15:42 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Night Vale

Define evening time UK... When I log in, it is around midnight GMT. So, I usually do mini plots and interactions from about then till 8am GMT.

Usually, I'm on Amia B hanging out between Wiltun and Edonil, but today I will likely be concluding (or trying to) the Umberlee plot I have been working on. If you are up around then, feel free to hop in. :)

_________________
Eli Hodgewall <{/,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Sven <=={o===========>
Qeelak \ | / ,


 
      
san
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2011, 16:24 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Aug 2010
Location: UK

I mean anything from say 6pm GMT+0 to about 1 - 1.30 am.. ish

_________________
San the Flower Man
Terrora
Tannith


 
      
DustSpray101
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2011, 17:39 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Night Vale

Well, I'm on for about an hour and a half of that! :D

_________________
Eli Hodgewall <{/,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X
Sven <=={o===========>
Qeelak \ | / ,


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Sat, Oct 08 2011, 14:50 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Usually my territory but I haven't been able to do anything constructive in the client for the longest time, and this isn't set to change either, at least for now.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group