| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Eternal Order https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60644 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | alamut [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 18:10 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Eternal Order |
Where are you ? Are there others around ? |
|
| Author: | P Three [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 18:33 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
My pally is on hold as I want to give Cordor and Tarkuul my focus. Hit Gägä up with a pm. |
|
| Author: | jimbono1 [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 18:47 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
I already told you in a PM that the EO have been alerted on their faction forum. |
|
| Author: | alamut [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 18:58 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
jimbono1 wrote: I already told you in a PM that the EO have been alerted on their faction forum. Gee, my bad. Thanks though. |
|
| Author: | Lutra [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 19:43 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
End of the summer or last weeks of it, also the beginning of the new semester can kinda cause a downtime. The faction is not dead but the players are probably more busy in rl. |
|
| Author: | jimbono1 [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 20:19 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
Gaga is probably busy with studies, and Herra with work. Opustus probably making builds for everyone and work too, and i'm doing Banitey stuffs. |
|
| Author: | dayfer [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 20:56 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
And I'm too low ranking to halp. |
|
| Author: | phalanxyrian [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 21:03 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
RL is being a bitch, last semester of my study so a tad busy. |
|
| Author: | Mobile_Svensk [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 21:43 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
I have no excuse! |
|
| Author: | Silvarus [ Sat, Sep 03 2011, 22:57 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
Studies beginning but most of all I am playing EVE. I enjoy it more than NWN, so getting a more active leader might be a good idea in a while, but I'll try to play Gägä every now and then too. |
|
| Author: | alamut [ Thu, Sep 08 2011, 20:47 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
Not even by the forum ? |
|
| Author: | Mobile_Svensk [ Thu, Sep 08 2011, 21:08 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Eternal Order |
Forum is going dooooown... Sadly. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|