View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
MisterLich
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 08 2016, 19:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Jul 2013

So just curious, what is the final word on what Freedom's getting changed to? 1/day Freedom of Movement castings? Or..?

Also, just curious if we have a rough timeline for when we can expect that particular change to go in? This change makes lots of new stuff viable and I'm excited to know when I can try it out :D

_________________
Osiris Masud

Image


 
      
robbi320
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 08 2016, 19:27 PM 



Player

Joined: 04 Jan 2015

I know this isn't quite the place to write it, bit I love the changes, so I hope sokn. (Totally isn't biased because main character is an Assassin) :)


 
      
Maverick00053
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 08 2016, 20:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

I'll poke and get back to you. It got slightly over shadowed with some other changes.

_________________
Active
Levexal
Techsmith Tokas Tokersun - http://amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88661


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 107 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group