View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Kincaid 87
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 1:31 AM 



Player

Joined: 24 Aug 2009

Hello there, I finally got my password and account active here in Amia but I don't know where to go to reset/reactive my NWN account after clicking 'multiplayer' to connect to the server. Anyone know exactly where to go? Is it through EA now or what?


PS. After clicking 'multiplayer' it says 'Could not connect to Master Server...' Thanks!


 
      
lilmarcat
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 2:29 AM 



Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2013

That's normal. The Bioware Master server is permanatly down sadly. Use the direct connect button at the bottom to connect to the server with out IP's found on the far left of this page.

Server 1 Amia Island - 185.29.203.11:5121

Server 2 Amia Abroad - 185.29.203.11:5122


 
      
Commie
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 2:36 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Dec 2015

make sure you send gog or whoever you bought the game from an email requesting -actual- keys.

gog.com just sends everyone the same set of cd-keys and those are blacklisted.

if you did use gog to buy the game, send them a msg

https://www.gog.com/support/neverwinter ... ts_diamond

_________________
ANT ALARM

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.


 
      
Kincaid 87
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 17:52 PM 



Player

Joined: 24 Aug 2009

You both have helped a ton! Next two questions though:
1) Will it still work if I use the CD keys from the original box or do I still have to go through GOG.com?
2)Is there a way to un-archive my old characters I had?

Thanks again!


 
      
Commie
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 17:55 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Dec 2015

Kincaid 87 wrote:
You both have helped a ton! Next two questions though:
1) Will it still work if I use the CD keys from the original box or do I still have to go through GOG.com?
2)Is there a way to un-archive my old characters I had?

Thanks again!


If you have old legit keys then they should still work.

Yes you can unarchive caras. Talk to the dm team to make sure your keys are good to go.

_________________
ANT ALARM

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.


 
      
Kincaid 87
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 19:28 PM 



Player

Joined: 24 Aug 2009

Commie wrote:
Kincaid 87 wrote:
You both have helped a ton! Next two questions though:
1) Will it still work if I use the CD keys from the original box or do I still have to go through GOG.com?
2)Is there a way to un-archive my old characters I had?

Thanks again!


If you have old legit keys then they should still work.

Yes you can unarchive caras. Talk to the dm team to make sure your keys are good to go.


Thank you!


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 79 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group