View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Darkblade
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 22 2015, 15:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Location: Belgium

This sure brings back memories
....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1EDJd5Glaw ((Old Arena))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66yT8aKJ11g ((Shadowflames))
Even found CORY ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFKkvSmPLDk

_________________
Plays:
Ragnar Ungorn
Hasam Alrab


 
      
corypx
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 22 2015, 20:38 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Oct 2006

Wow, that was sure along time ago.

_________________
================-<Cory ShadowFlame>-================
Risenlord-Shifter(OMG a Non-Dragon Shifter that can hold his own in PvE)
Image


 
      
Darkblade
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 22 2015, 22:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Location: Belgium

Aye, never knew about this...

_________________
Plays:
Ragnar Ungorn
Hasam Alrab


 
      
Krin
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 22 2015, 22:45 PM 



Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: California

Image


 
      
Mahtan
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 22 2015, 23:13 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 28 May 2006
Location: That place with the green grass and that blue sky.

Crap... Its bad I know everyone there just based off the armor.

_________________
Image


 
      
Alaria-
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 23 2015, 1:17 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Location: Riding the flow of the wind!

... So that's what Floriane looks like! Lyraesel wouldn't have been disappointed. :D


 
      
corypx
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 23 2015, 2:12 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Oct 2006

Mahtan Tasadur wrote:
Crap... Its bad I know everyone there just based off the armor.


Well you should puff.......you were the token goblin shadowflame.

_________________
================-<Cory ShadowFlame>-================
Risenlord-Shifter(OMG a Non-Dragon Shifter that can hold his own in PvE)
Image


 
      
Burningoutbright
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 23 2015, 17:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Location: Where the She-Devils roam

Unf. I suddenly miss Chanelle terribly. I picked the song for the Shadowflame trip to the Abyss when I was really big into Pillar in high school. :?

_________________
Image
"The world takes and takes, even things that aren't offered. Finally, it gave us something back; I wish he was here to share it with me."


 
      
Darkblade
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 23 2015, 19:39 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Location: Belgium

How i mis those days, Cory should restore the Shadowflame , i'l be the first to sign up and make an RDD :)

_________________
Plays:
Ragnar Ungorn
Hasam Alrab


 
      
corypx
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 23 2015, 20:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Oct 2006

The reason why I stopped recruiting was because player base was much lower and the already large number of factions would have split players up even more.

That being said if by some turn of even I become Jarl of Caraigh I would need to establish the guard and such and would resurrect it as the shadowflame Jarldom as it would be mine but would it would not really be the RDD faction it was.

_________________
================-<Cory ShadowFlame>-================
Risenlord-Shifter(OMG a Non-Dragon Shifter that can hold his own in PvE)
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group