| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Oriental lore - source books https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=89880 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Yimmi [ Tue, Oct 17 2017, 21:57 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Oriental lore - source books |
Hello fellow Amians I was interested in reading some more lore, and I came to realize I have no idea about the oriental part of faerun! Which are the source books or places to read about them? Thanks |
|
| Author: | Suhjet [ Tue, Oct 17 2017, 23:36 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oriental lore - source books |
Oriental Adventures Kara-Tur Kara-Tur, Forgotten Realms wiki page |
|
| Author: | Yimmi [ Tue, Oct 17 2017, 23:59 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oriental lore - source books |
Suhjet wrote: Thank you very much |
|
| Author: | Richard_Edmund [ Tue, Jan 09 2018, 11:28 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oriental lore - source books |
Also look out for old Japanese people with long white moustaches. They're full of ancient wisdom. |
|
| Author: | Yimmi [ Tue, Jan 09 2018, 12:27 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Oriental lore - source books |
Richard_Edmund wrote: Also look out for old Japanese people with long white moustaches. They're full of ancient wisdom. How did I not think about that?!?! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|