| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Mythal Questions https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=88599 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | NAUX [ Wed, Mar 01 2017, 15:34 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Mythal Questions |
I have a couple of questions on Mythal use, which I'd like to know beforehand before I try to do anything with them in-game if possible. Q1: Is it possible to crush or damage a Mythal, and if so, what happens if you crush a Mythal or part of one; is any energy released? Q2: Can a Mythal be enchanted to store a spell, and can said spell be released or even enhanced by the Mythal? Q3: Can the energy of a Mythal be channeled in to a spell? Q4: What happens if a Mythal is the target of a destructive spell? I might add a couple more questions in reply, but these are the ones I have for now. Thanks! |
|
| Author: | TormakSaber [ Wed, Mar 01 2017, 18:15 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mythal Questions |
Quote: I have a couple of questions on Mythal use, which I'd like to know beforehand before I try to do anything with them in-game if possible. I'm not going to help answer lore questions to experiments on things very very very few people know IC or OOC, as a simple OOC process. |
|
| Author: | NAUX [ Wed, Mar 01 2017, 18:55 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mythal Questions |
Sorry, I wasn't aware it was such an unknown topic, it seems like everyone I meet in game is able to do some form of crafting with Mythals and apparently has the spellcraft to be able to do pretty advanced enchantments. I just figured these questions might be quite commonly known and I was trying to plan the direction of my RP before I get stuck in to it based on some OOC knowledge. So if there is that little known about them, I'll obviously just start digging IC. Thanks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|