| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Zhentarim and their current state on Amia https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=77474 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | OpenTheRift [ Mon, Jun 09 2014, 9:45 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Zhentarim and their current state on Amia |
I'm curious about whether there's any activity in this organization on Amia in an official (DM) or PC fashion. I don't need specific details as of course that would potentially undermine the (hopefully!) budding and scheming plots of our beloved Zhentarim. I express this interest as someone who has a strong desire to see them exist on Amia in at the very least a plot tool / RP element. Any information would be appreciated. I searched the forums and saw minor bantering which quickly shot back to 2 years ago. Edit: Not to exclude players wishing to get involved, I am also entirely open to playing with others in regards to some ideas I'm tossing about, please if you've any interest in the Zhentarim, be it against or in favor of their efforts let me know. |
|
| Author: | 666WaysToHell [ Sun, Jun 15 2014, 2:47 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Zhentarim and their current state on Amia |
By Zhentarim you mean the Banites? Or just Zhents in general? I think Zhentarim gave up on Amia due to the failure of the church of bane. However, there is new opportunity elsewhere for support to be gained. |
|
| Author: | NinjaClarinet [ Sun, Jun 15 2014, 3:00 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Zhentarim and their current state on Amia |
They are represented on Amia with DM oversight. Contact Glim or slknihilus. |
|
| Author: | OpenTheRift [ Sun, Jun 15 2014, 3:53 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Zhentarim and their current state on Amia |
Banites are groovy too, but thanks for the heads up NinjaClarinet. Specifically I am interested in Zhentarim, but they kind of go hand in hand, ya? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|