| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Gnome Settlements https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=77387 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | shadowclasper [ Mon, Jun 02 2014, 17:12 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Gnome Settlements |
My next character is going to be a gnome, and I'm having trouble finding any information on Gnome settlements in Amia or the surrounding isles. I understand that the Dale has a clan of Gnomes, and that the majority of Gnomes were based around their experimental test grounds until a recent demonic invasion, but I was curious if there were other major points of settlement for the Gnomes, or where the survivors from the test grounds have gone since? |
|
| Author: | Kamina [ Mon, Jun 02 2014, 18:02 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gnome Settlements |
(Someone is more than happy to correct me) The remaining alive Gnomes were sent to the Salandran Temple and to Kohlingen once better, IIRC. The broken statue parts were due to be sent to Bendir or kept in safe keeping in Kohlingen I believe. While Bendir is one of the main concentration of Gnomes currently, maybe it would give you initiative to pursue founding your own? |
|
| Author: | Hudson [ Tue, Jun 03 2014, 7:03 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gnome Settlements |
I don't think any of the gnomes on the testing range survived, the bodies were taken to the temple and I think the idols to Bendir through Kohlingen. Bendir has a clan of gnomes living in it indeed but there is always room for more! |
|
| Author: | Murkoph [ Tue, Jun 03 2014, 13:31 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gnome Settlements |
Some of the gnomes survived since they're still standing around in certain places in the module. |
|
| Author: | DustSpray101 [ Tue, Jun 03 2014, 20:59 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Gnome Settlements |
There were very few survivors taken to the hospital and I believe Silent knows the most accurate number of survivors and their present locations. There is otherwise a clan of Svirfs in L'Obsul. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|