AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Kossuth Idol
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=75149
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Antoniius [ Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:15 AM ]
Post subject:  Kossuth Idol

I would like to worship Kossuth (I am Fire genasi), but I cannot find his idol to "link" with him. Is there a different way to become his servant? Should I ask a DM and start a RP "plot"?

TY

Author:  Liz [ Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:31 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Kossuth Idol

If you're just looking for the game engine to mechanically recognize your genasi as a worshipper of Kossuth, a DM will generally do that for you for free. It just needs to be typed into the deity field of your character sheet. (You can type it there yourself during character creation, but I'm assuming that's past.)

Author:  Antoniius [ Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:48 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Kossuth Idol

Liz wrote:
If you're just looking for the game engine to mechanically recognize your genasi as a worshipper of Kossuth, a DM will generally do that for you for free. It just needs to be typed into the deity field of your character sheet. (You can type it there yourself during character creation, but I'm assuming that's past.)


Well, i think i need both. I need it to be scripted into PC sheet, but i also would like to RP around it, if possible.

Anyway, if i got it, i need to ask a DM :) TY

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/