View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Antoniius
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:15 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Dec 2013

I would like to worship Kossuth (I am Fire genasi), but I cannot find his idol to "link" with him. Is there a different way to become his servant? Should I ask a DM and start a RP "plot"?

TY

_________________
To'To'Nius To'Tich


 
      
Liz
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 28 May 2010
Location: Smallville

If you're just looking for the game engine to mechanically recognize your genasi as a worshipper of Kossuth, a DM will generally do that for you for free. It just needs to be typed into the deity field of your character sheet. (You can type it there yourself during character creation, but I'm assuming that's past.)

_________________
Winner of Amia's "Most Ethical Time Traveler" award 2026
Image
Character Portraits!


 
      
Antoniius
 
PostPosted: Thu, Jan 23 2014, 9:48 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Dec 2013

Liz wrote:
If you're just looking for the game engine to mechanically recognize your genasi as a worshipper of Kossuth, a DM will generally do that for you for free. It just needs to be typed into the deity field of your character sheet. (You can type it there yourself during character creation, but I'm assuming that's past.)


Well, i think i need both. I need it to be scripted into PC sheet, but i also would like to RP around it, if possible.

Anyway, if i got it, i need to ask a DM :) TY

_________________
To'To'Nius To'Tich


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group