AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Idols
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=73767
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Carnage [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 0:41 AM ]
Post subject:  Idols

My character is an Aasimar, directly descended from Osiris, hence the golden sheen to his skin.
He has returned from a deep repose in the wilderness, and seeks the guidance of his forefather.
I am hoping someone friendly can offer me some directions to a priesthood of Osiris where he can make contact with an idol.
8)
I never forget a favor.


Carnage

Author:  bobofwestoregonusa [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 2:16 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

Khem might be a good place to look. But I don't know much at all. If all else fails build an idol yourself! RP like that sort usually gets rewarded with results.

Author:  NinjaClarinet [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 5:07 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

You'll need to be roughly level 18+ to get to the Mulhorandi idols unless you find an escort. When you find the area known as the Whispering Rift in Khem you're on the right track. Bring death ward.

Author:  Naivatkal [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 13:52 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

There are Mulhorandi (both NPC and PC) in Kohl, though activity is a bit low. It wouldn't be too extraordinary to find out that there are Mulhorandi living in Kohl after some big events in Khem. (fyi Khem is a non-canon island in the Alamber Sea off the coast of Mulhorandi and is for all intents and purposes a part of the Mulhorandi nation; something your char would probably know!)

I can say for certain that I know one PC that would definitely help. Unfortunately I'm not on her that much, but we can arrange a meeting via PM! She's very hard to miss and lives in Kohl (for reasons that would be completely obvious once meeting her :mrgreen: )

Author:  P Three [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 17:22 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

If you're not Mulhorandi, but you're escorting someone there, is that OK? Delia'd have no issue doing it, nor would many of the girls I play who can reach the place.

Author:  NinjaClarinet [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 19:08 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

It's fine. The IC xenophobia of the area is -not- enforced by NPC guards. It was ruled very firmly that any racial/religious/whatever bans in those regions could only be enforced by PC presence. That general area is in tatters now regardless, there's nothing to stop you, really.

Author:  Carnage [ Mon, Oct 28 2013, 23:32 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

hey thanks guys :D I'l be sure to check out Khem. and thanks for the offers I will let you know when he is ready.
:mrgreen:

Author:  Naivatkal [ Tue, Oct 29 2013, 2:14 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Idols

Yeah it's only taboo if the Khem Mulhorandi caught you, but it'd probably be smoothed over given you are escorting a Mulhorandi. Probably, haha.

But yeah, let us know :D And definitely don't go there alone too early!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/