View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sphinx

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 22 2014, 10:31 AM 

Player

I have a PC who was held captive in Maerimydra, but escaped in the chaos that ensued in the beginning phases of the Silence. I guess it should just be assumed that the Kiaransaleeans managed to hold the city instead of losing it.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 22 2014, 19:56 PM 

Player

IronAngel wrote:
That is a very neat summary. I reckon it will make it into the timeline if and when someone gets around to updating it?

Yup. Sorry it took me so long to finish the series. Not exactly speed reads when taking notes of the details on the fluff.

Sphinx wrote:
I have a PC who was held captive in Maerimydra, but escaped in the chaos that ensued in the beginning phases of the Silence. I guess it should just be assumed that the Kiaransaleeans managed to hold the city instead of losing it.

By my understanding, Maerimydra was under shaky Lolthite control until the Silence. It was the chaos of the Silence that allowed for the Kiaransaleeans to take it over, ultimately beating out the smaller number of Vhaerunites for absolute control of Castle Maerimydra.

Eventually they get pushed out by monster races, but that that appears to come right as 4.0 begins in the timeline and references the tearing of the Weave in the city as well as the effects of the tears on the surface. It was thought best to avoid such references for now and leave the city in Kiaransaleean control.

Liz

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 23 2014, 3:32 AM 

Player

Thumbs up! A darn fine ruling, in my opinion. Dusty, you may have a Zagnut bar.

Aeqvinox

PostPosted: Mon, May 05 2014, 17:34 PM 

Player

Awesome stuff Dusty, you're the man.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2