AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Divine Champion of Mask
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=68586
Page 1 of 1

Author:  treant13 [ Fri, Nov 02 2012, 0:51 AM ]
Post subject:  Divine Champion of Mask

I was wondering what exactly a Divine Champion of Mask would do. From my research I would assume that I would spread lies in order to further plots, and just become a gatherer of information to further Masks goals. Is there anything else that I could do to rp this type of character better? Also I my character is a TN shifter if that helps. I chose Mask since his true form is unknown and that seemed appropriate.

Author:  Larsaan [ Fri, Nov 02 2012, 12:46 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Divine Champion of Mask

I believe the lore on DCs is that they have a lot of freedom in their role as long as they further their god's cause. I guess for one serving Mask that could involve making life easier for thieves, such as subtly undermining guards, gathering resources for his clergy to use in potions or stealth gear, and so on.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/