| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Bards https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=68331 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lutra [ Sun, Oct 14 2012, 23:43 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Bards |
Can anyone actually tell me which are the best sourcebooks about bards? Bards in general, bards customs, cantomacy etc? |
|
| Author: | TormakSaber [ Sun, Oct 14 2012, 23:47 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
Don't bother looking for 'cantomancy' because you won't find it. |
|
| Author: | Lutra [ Sun, Oct 14 2012, 23:49 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
I thought so. Though what about the other sources? There is that Complete Compendium on bards? Is there anything else? |
|
| Author: | Glim [ Sun, Oct 14 2012, 23:55 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
There's a sourcebook called Songs and Silence which is for Bards and Rogues. Dunno how good it is as I've never looked at it really. |
|
| Author: | Lutra [ Mon, Oct 15 2012, 0:02 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
oh..Thanks! I should search for it. |
|
| Author: | TormakSaber [ Mon, Oct 15 2012, 1:13 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
Glim wrote: There's a sourcebook called Songs and Silence which is for Bards and Rogues. Dunno how good it is as I've never looked at it really. 3.0. You want the Complete books, which are 3.5. |
|
| Author: | IronAngel [ Mon, Oct 15 2012, 7:40 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
I didn't find much in the Complete series. There's a little bit in Complete Arcane but it's mostly just prestige classes and spells. Skimmed Scoundrel and Adventurer too. Song And Silence is the best source I know of, though it won't give you Realms-specific lore about colleges and their history. The novel Elfsong is pretty good, too. |
|
| Author: | Lutra [ Mon, Oct 15 2012, 7:51 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Bards |
Yeah, that novel is awesome for that. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|