| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lore behind alignment restrictions https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=65276 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Bactérie [ Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:03 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Lore behind alignment restrictions |
A question to the Lore gurus out there : is there any lore concerning alignment limitations on magical equipment. What are they, how do they work, and how does it translate into roleplay? Is it like a physical rejection ? (I imagine the sword's hilt that burns your hand, for example). Lastly, can they be removed via some method or another? Thank you for your time. |
|
| Author: | Yossarin [ Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:05 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lore behind alignment restrictions |
Any or all of the above. |
|
| Author: | Bactérie [ Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:31 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lore behind alignment restrictions |
I'm sorry but I don't think I understand (I blame the language barrier !). |
|
| Author: | Day Dreaming [ Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:39 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lore behind alignment restrictions |
This post might help: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=64222&p=1064121#p1064044 |
|
| Author: | Bactérie [ Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:43 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lore behind alignment restrictions |
Thank you. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|