Yes, I already got the image of bigger groups of people fighting, however, what if there is only two of us?
Example: My KC is wizard/KC. Now, I got the aura and I stand back and let my summon do the fighting for me, naturally I dont want to get squished.
I would imagine my summon to be the one retaliating and not the KC or the buddies next to it as there is none. Perhaps by the presence of my Mage knight commander, the summon is able to strike back if it is struck.
The enemy attack, lunging towards, striking my summon, and is inside the reach of the summon now. The summon strikes back by any mean possible?
Quote:
or the empowerment to not give up, acting quickly on opponents in your vicinity, always having some measure of counter-attack ready in case they get close enough.
So perhaps it is more like inspiration that the presence of KC gives to the men to do their utmost rather than actual stance style of fighting. Even though I admit that when there is more men, formations are the ones that do the trick. And in the end it would be combination of both. And my mage commander beng behind shouting warnings or commands for quick retaliation.
Finaly getting the grab around it. Thanks!!