| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Fey Lore Question https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=64516 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Merrien [ Fri, Mar 09 2012, 21:56 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Fey Lore Question |
I think we were trying to do more of a uniquely-Amian homebrew lore for fey if I am correctly remembering my talk with Selvec about it. Are there any sources or DM-approved stuff currently that we can bank on/use for sure? I heard that there's fey lore floating around that the powers that be would prefer we not rely upon, so was just wondering what was definitely kosher (or definitely not!) Thanks |
|
| Author: | Dieu_Le_Fera [ Fri, Mar 09 2012, 23:59 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fey Lore Question |
all the lore for fey that is Amia approved is all D20... minus the members of the courts. |
|
| Author: | Merrien [ Sat, Mar 10 2012, 1:28 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fey Lore Question |
Pretend I don't know anything about D&D. And you'll be correct. Can you spell out that answer for me? |
|
| Author: | Selvec Darkon [ Tue, Mar 13 2012, 0:48 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fey Lore Question |
Not all. Twilight Court isn't something I approve of, I don't recognise it. But the thread at the bottom of the lore thingy has some good sources, I'd encourage you use it for stuff. If your confused over anything specfic, send me a message. I've been trying to put together a thread on fey stuff, just keep getting distracted *Looks sidelong at ME3* |
|
| Author: | Ulir [ Tue, Mar 13 2012, 13:11 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fey Lore Question |
viewtopic.php?p=918577#p918577 |
|
| Author: | Merrien [ Tue, Mar 13 2012, 19:51 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fey Lore Question |
Ulir wrote: http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=918577#p918577 Thank you! Somehow, I had not found this! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|