It might not be any sort of beast's venom at all. It may be a name the particular substance has just aquired over time from those who make it, rather than something of literal meaning.
_________________ feel the blood gushing from your anus
My master scout never called them by the names they spawn as. He simply made up something that could have gotten the things from. Wyvern Bile could have been had from the liver/stomach of any creature, really. Use your imagination.
_________________ Remember when I knew a boxer, baby
It might not be any sort of beast's venom at all. It may be a name the particular substance has just aquired over time from those who make it, rather than something of literal meaning.
I'd go with this.
_________________ Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham
Joined: 02 Feb 2009 Location: Netherlands, Schoonhoven
Fair to say it probably has some acidic component to it. All I could come up with when looking for sour tooth causes and cures. (Yes moment of boredom). Now if it was called sore tooth, then I found some interesting things. After all the main difference between a medicine, drug or poison is often in the dose.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum