| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Fallen https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=64337 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ZoltanTheRed [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 21:49 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Fallen |
Nooby lore question but I've always wondered what happens when a class falls and can't take anymore levels in that class until they rectify that. I'm going to assume that paladins lose their abilities like clerics but do Bards and Monks lose their abilities in character? |
|
| Author: | Poorsod [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 21:51 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fallen |
Bards and Monks aren't divine classes and can't Fall! |
|
| Author: | ZoltanTheRed [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 22:04 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fallen |
Ah. I thought when monks became unlawful that they basically did the equivalent of falling. Bards have always confused me though. |
|
| Author: | serbiris [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 22:04 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fallen |
Some non-divine classes can fall in PnP because they have alignment restrictions. I'm almost positive that monks can fall in the game (or at least this server), though the main effect is being locked out of taking more levels. I don't know if they lose any of their abilities like they do in P&P. |
|
| Author: | Yossarin [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 22:15 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fallen |
Yes, they are locked out of advancing further in the class so long as they don't meet the alignment requirement. They do not lose any previously gained abilities. |
|
| Author: | ZoltanTheRed [ Wed, Feb 29 2012, 22:21 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Fallen |
Danke for the answer |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|