View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 05 2019, 21:36 PM 

Player

I think this is easier to see for people.

I encourage my collegues to post here too if they know they will be absent/inactive for a while so that people don't wait for their replies.

Alas I will be absent from

06.07.2019 - 28.07.2019

due to my summer vacation. As I will be traveling around a lot, I won't be available on Discord/Skype either most of the time.

See you soon!

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 06 2019, 0:40 AM 

DM

I will continue to be away until July 10th. See you then!

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Kamina

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 08 2019, 12:28 PM 

Player

I came back from my Holiday last week but spent most of it preparing for the weekend just gone, now I'm back properly :D

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 10 2019, 12:32 PM 

DM

Back today! I have a lot of things to do, so if there is outstanding RP you need from me, help me arrange a set time for it so we can stay organized. :D

See me DM-side as:

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 28 2019, 16:15 PM 

Player

Back on duty

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 07 2019, 16:10 PM 

DM

Previous post I had here:
show
After evaluating my RL situation for a bit, I need to post that until October 12th-ish, my availability will be unreliable and erratic. I apologize in advance if I often try to arrange a time for an event, only for it to fall through for unforeseen circumstances. My living situation until I get back home to Wales in October is uncertain and immensely stressful (I was almost homeless!), but I will still do my best to be as active as I can be!

Please be patient with my ongoing plots and reach out to another DM first if you need help with something unrelated to Cordor/Tarkuul. This is mostly because I am doing a balancing act with EE stuff, Dev'ing, DM'ing, and playing playerside - whilst dealing with RL stupidity and still trying to do my actual paying job.

Thanks, guys!

Update:

I have been able to work out that I have mostly open availability from 4pm-10pm GMT every day now (and also laaate sometimes, like 2am-5am GMT). I won't be available any other time unless absolutely necessary (which hopefully isn't a thing). I may still be erratic, but it shouldn't be as bad as it was going to be a couple weeks ago!

So consider me officially back for real this time!

See me DM-side as:

Kamina

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 30 2019, 6:25 AM 

Player

My activity from Monday the 2nd of Sept onwards will be shaky for an unspecified amount of time. I'm handing my notice in to my job and I'm going to looking for a new one.

when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 06 2019, 15:08 PM 

DM

I'm going to be out for RL reasons until the 9th.

See me DM-side as:

Jes

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 3:53 AM 

DM

Okay, RL threw a few more curve balls at me and I'm going to remain away until the 21st, as I am going to be moving and I have a lot of stuff to do.

I apologize about Cordor/Horde/Tarkuul stuff being up in the air in the meantime, but it's unavoidable.

See me DM-side as:

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 21 2019, 14:00 PM 

DM

Back for real this time! Will be catching up and reorganizing new times for certain events. Keep an eye out for Doodles.

See me DM-side as:

Zafriah

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 25 2019, 5:24 AM 

Player

I've been afk a bit, but lurking. I'll continue to be semi-afk and lurking for a little while more. If you need someone during Aussie times, feel free to poke me on Discord because chances are I'm around.

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 25 2019, 21:48 PM 

DM

Hey, guys. I won't be doing much DM-side this week, as I need a short break to recover some energy. My old tooth problem reared its ugly head again, too, so I'm in pain till I can sort that.

I'll be back soon, I'm sure!

See me DM-side as:

Albacksen

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 26 2019, 9:11 AM 

DM

I've honestly been finding it hard to suss out when is best for me to get on. My available time is less than I thought it would be. My hope is that getting a new apartment, hopefully near the new year, will grant me more flexibility with my DM-hours.

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 02 2019, 17:43 PM 

DM

I will be poking my head in again this week, so let me know if you need anything. I'll catch up on PMs today and tomorrow!

Still feeling unwell, but it's not nearly as bad. See you guys in-game!

See me DM-side as:

Kamina

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 06 2019, 21:48 PM 

Player

I'm vanishing somewhat until the new year, irl throwing hell upon me.

when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2019, 16:28 PM 

DM

My tooth hit me again. Uuuugh. The holidays have me busy anyway (and lots of others are, too), so I'll probably pick up my Horde events in January. I'll be fairly out of commission for the rest of the month, as a result. But I'll pop in when I'm able. Merry Christmas, everyone, and be safe!

See me DM-side as:

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 21 2019, 8:05 AM 

Player

I’ll be away until the 30th to celebrate the holidays away from Germany!

Jes

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 13 2020, 16:20 PM 

DM

I am back! The saga of Jes's Horrid Extraction is (mostly) concluded! I'll spare you the details, but I had some serious issues with that tooth and was on strong antibiotics. I'm allergic to most antibiotics, so I was wary of taking them, but they only kicked my butt and didn't kill me. So yay!

Anyway. I'll be playing catch-up today and I'll be in-game again soon. Horde stuff will pick up probably this weekend! Keep an eye out if you're interested!

See me DM-side as:

Zafriah

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 21 2020, 7:30 AM 

Player

I'm away from Thursday until 1st February... but will still be lurking...

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 06 2020, 7:01 AM 

Player

Alright, I felt it is fair to give you a full update what is/was going on here with me so you know and (hopefully) understand and also see there will be a light at the end of the tunnel!

A bit ago now, my gran died and I inherited her house. Unfortunately said house is around 2 car hours away from my current location which includes my work and my closer family.

In October last year, my landlord approached me, telling me she is getting to old and has to sell my (current) appartment. She'd give me "first buy" rights though, should I want to buy it. Alas after speaking with my bank that did not sound very feasible. While they would give me the money, the monthly expenses would be horrific if I do not sell the house. In which case I would however sell a full house with garden only to obtain a 2 room apartment which is a skyscraper with around 40 other apartments.

So after all the bank running and talking and calculating things (and doing my 40 hr a week job - if I am lucky - on top) I had to make a decision, house or work. Now there's also a lot of sentimental value of the house to me, and I do not want to be a landlord 2 hrs away fromt he object so renting it to strangers was out of question for me.

Anyways, then my landlord put the apartment for sale, I constantly had the sales company contact me about bringing people to see it, which then also happened regularly and I had top put the place in prestine condition every time before it (again all that next to my work). This whole process went on a while as my landlord wanted quite the sum for the 2 room apartment (alas prices are high atm) so there were many visits of strangers parading through my place.

During that, I had to tell my company (where I love to work) that I will have to quit, which was a pretty psychologically taying thing for me to do.

In the end, now everything worked out at least as good as it could. My company decided they want to try and keep me anyways and will try a test project of having me 8 out of 10 days in home office and 2 days in office. While this may or may not work out, it at the very last spares me the problem to find a job while trying to move.

Now I will move in May, which will come with a bit more "off time" for me. For once right during the move of course but also before for packing, getting some stuff in the house fixed before I move and so on and so on.

However, once I moved and unpacked and all that crap, I will "only" have my regular work again (which I always had!) and time frees up again.

I have tried to be available as much as I could during the time (especially for my fellow DM when they had questions) and to do a little bit of DM work at least (few hours a week) with the djinn and the Winya council.

I realize this was/is not ideal, alas life nibbed me in the butt there a bit for a while.

I do hope you don't hold it against me and are willing to bear with this sistuation for another 2 1/2 months where my DM timew ill be a bit on and off but I can always be reached via forum and will be able to pull a few hours every week still (aside of maybe the weeks before and during my actual move, god I have a lot of shit, the "downside" of the geek and collectors life).

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 14 2020, 20:05 PM 

DM

I've been feeling unwell for a while now and I think I need to take some time away from Amia to focus on my health and getting back on my feet. Amia is about the only thing I've had the ability to do, and even that has taken a lot out of me. But that's mostly just me being perhaps a little too devoted to keeping some things going. But with other DMs trying to put in more time recently and the new DMs we have now, I feel like I need to stop treating it like a job that I need to do (as much as I also just enjoy doing it).

I'm only going to take a few weeks, though, to get my health back in order. If I even need that long; we'll see, but I only expect 2-3 weeks. And I'll still be on Discord of course, and I'll probably pop in game player side now and then. I just need a little bit because I've been feeling crappy and not taking care of myself as well as I should. I'll still do the Events Page, so keep looking there for weekly updates! And poke me on Discord or in PMs if you need me for anything else in the meantime, but just bear in mind it might be a little while till I'm able to respond.

Regarding my plots: consider those just on pause while I'm gone. Any timers or deadlines (perceived or real) in any of my storylines are also on pause and will not progress during this time, so don't worry about bad things happening because I couldn't be around for a bit.

I'll see you player-side now and then in the meantime!

See me DM-side as:

Yimmi

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 17 2020, 15:01 PM 

Player

Im out of town for the covid context for the rest of the week. Im still stalking the forum and will log from time to time but cant actually run long stuff!

PM if you need anything particular!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

TheRogue

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 25 2020, 1:08 AM 

DM

I'm going to be indisposed of for a very long while due to RL.

As many of you know, my wife is pregnant with our third child(baby girl), and it's getting closer and closer for her majestic arrival.

It was a hard choice to make, but my focus should be on my wife and getting everything ready for the new arrival.

Just wanted to thank the team for allowing me to be apart of the experience and the players for accepting myself as apart of the Amia community!

I'll pop in every now and then on the player side, but very limited, to interact and cause trouble for everyone. :D

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 03 2020, 0:44 AM 

DM

I will be returning to my full DM duties on Monday. See you soon!

See me DM-side as:

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 04 2020, 23:41 PM 

Player

Alright so my move will be between the 15th and 18th of May. Then I will need a few days of heavy unpacking and getting shit done!.

Expect me back the last week of May and fully on duty again. I will work in Home Office most of the month then too so my available time should be decent!

Until then I will be on sporadically and as much as I can.

I will likely not be around at all and only reachable via discord and forum from 9th of may till 24th of May since that is the time I need to pack all my shit, move and unpack all my shit. And dear lords and ladies, I have a lot of shit.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 13 2020, 14:04 PM 

Player

So... I just adopted two puppies from the street... And yesterday one munched my mouse! So i wont be able to log until i buy a new one, which hopefully will be this week!

Yimmi

PostPosted: Mon, May 04 2020, 20:14 PM 

Player

Well it's me again! As the covid situation is getting a bit harder here I'm with extra work lately, so I haven't had much time to be online, both player or DM-side!

I'm not stepping down :3 I'll continue to torture you all when I have more spare time! I can still be reached through here of discord if you need anything :D!