View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] 
robbi320

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 14:49 PM 

Player

Hi everyone,

it seems there is a hole in the Isle of Amia. And, while I had assumed that not too many people think so, a few people I've been talking to seem to agree.

This hole, is evil. Lately, there have been very few evil factions, and I think the effects are certainly there to be felt. Would it not be fun to have a gleaming opposition to the forces of good? There are multiple ways to do this, and I would have a few ideas, going all the way from a direct, open evil approach, to a more discreet, possibly more economical approach of hurting good and gaining power.

As for the reason for a group to exist, I have a few ideas, but I am more interested in people voicing their interest in a faction, since, in the end, it should be fun for all. The whole of the faction still leaves itself to be hashed out, so that it may accomodate as many people as possible.

So, for now, I am just hoping to get a few people that would be interested in a faction, in any sort of capacity, all the way from leader to simple grunt.

Lastly, I would ask that this thread stays positive. Therefore, I would ask that if you think this is a bad idea, or evil shouldn't be allowed on Amia, or anything of the sort, that you stay out of this topic, as the faction is nothing for you, then.

To anyone who would wish to keep their interest private, (as there has apparently been reasons popping up why one would) you can also send me a PM. If there's any other questions, you can post these in this thread as well, please, just keep it orderly and civil.

Jes

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 16:13 PM 

DM

As a 100% player-of-good-PCs, I wholeheartedly support this. I want my foils, dammit. Take up your evil arms and give me things to fight! I promise I'll give you things to fight in return. :D (With love OOC, of course.)

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

robbi320

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 16:18 PM 

Player

I do it all for free! Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need.

:P At least that is the IC sentiment. Mostly. Of course the characters want something. But I felt like quoting that song for ages.

thetangerinetornado

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 16:29 PM 

Player

*raises his hand* Count me in.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 17:42 PM 

Player

I'm absolute shit at playing Evil characters and always end up loosing my Blackguard/Assasin-Class features in PnP but man, I'll help you any way I can

Shadowfiend

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 06 2018, 20:24 PM 

Player

I am game, was thinking about making an evil character anyway.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 12:13 PM 

Player

If you guys post in build threads and title it [Evil] I'll try to give it the extra attention of someone who really like to play with numbers. But prepare to see me build like an asshole.

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

vhunelar

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 14:12 PM 

Player

bobofwestoregonusa wrote:
If you guys post in build threads and title it [Evil] I'll try to give it the extra attention of someone who really like to play with numbers. But prepare to see me build like an asshole.

the gods save us from the powerbuilders!

(i have become one)

robbi320

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 16:27 PM 

Player

First off, thanks for the enthusiasm!

I'm going to let this simmer for a bit, while I get to planning some stuff. The main being communication. I've personally always been really happy with skype. It's free, easy to use, and (in my opinion) is nice and casual, so you can easily keep OOC banter in there as well. Lastly, it's completely invite-only, meaning you don't have any annoyance of passwords and such.

I do know though, that "recently" an alternative has popped up: Discord. I've admittedly never looked at it, and have no idea how it works. I could look into it though, if it would be preferred over skype.

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 18:05 PM 

Player

I'll roll an evil with you guys if you want. I actually have a few stashed away that are mid-high 20s

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 18:39 PM 

Player

vhunelar wrote:

the gods save us from the powerbuilders!

(i have become one)

Pfft, screw power building eventually you'll just learn that you should only be playing sorcerers with high spot. Timestop grease pisses even the most diligent dex monkey off once you cast 6 of them.

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Mrlala

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 19:31 PM 

Player

Pfft, screw power building eventually you'll just learn that you should only be playing sorcerers with high spot. Timestop grease pisses even the most diligent dex monkey off once you cast 6 of them.

I agree, I already love a sorc that has no spot, no timestop but just alone with grease! And don't forget the ability of shooting magic missile against the darkness

Broldi

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 19:56 PM 

Player

I would be up for starting a new evil PC or plucking back up one of my many already 30 or 20+ evil PCs. I'd need some time to choose or make a concept, but I can have it made quick enough.

SebSedar

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 07 2018, 20:49 PM 

Player

I'd also be interested in this. Preferably with my existing RDD but I am not entirely opposed to the idea of starting a new character.

robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 08 2018, 20:26 PM 

Player

The Cult of Orcus Wants You!

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 1:09 AM 

Player

A new evil faction? I know I am super late, and haven't been around too much. However, I have been working on returning back to how I used to play. I am currently trying to flesh out a long term concept for an evil character. If anyone has ideas for a evil gang, PM me and lets talk.

Sonic is feeling really really evil after this past year.

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

lilmarcat

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 1:46 AM 

Player

I would highly recommend you get discord. It is much more functional then Skype with its server based system essentially allowing you to create your own private faction chat room that can include categorised chat channels of either text or drop in/drop out voice in addition to having Skype's normal private messaging functions. I'm sure someone could copy in the servers unofficial discord link for you to join as well

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 2:32 AM 

Player

I do have discord, will look it up and join while I’m fleshing things out with my character

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

That Guy

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 14:09 PM 

Player

This thread makes me miss Roach. It also makes me wonder what she'd be like now, since that whole.... (insert things people might not know here) happened. I mean, if you don't know, can it be held against you still? LOL.

Amia has always needed equal forces of good and evil and hasn't had it for a long time. Not bitching, just saying that good needs something to do, and evil needs to poke the bear. It makes for interesting rp.

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 14:18 PM 

Player

That Guy wrote:
This thread makes me miss Roach. It also makes me wonder what she'd be like now, since that whole.... (insert things people might not know here) happened. I mean, if you don't know, can it be held against you still? LOL.

Amia has always needed equal forces of good and evil and hasn't had it for a long time. Not bitching, just saying that good needs something to do, and evil needs to poke the bear. It makes for interesting rp.

Jump down and check in on the sub forums at the bottom, Cliffside is a sort of evil/neutral faction growing.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

The Doctor

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 15:36 PM 

Player

Roach still owes Sera tons of $$$ :P

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 16:39 PM 

Player

Will do, just now before I get any deeper I just need finish up back story and history, including patron or patroness lol

ZoltanTheRed

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 13:53 PM 

Player

Some sleeping giants are stirring from their sleep and new evils are showing up. I'd say now is as good a time as any to be an evil PC.

Budly

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 10 2018, 0:36 AM 

Player

ZoltanTheRed wrote:
Some sleeping giants are stirring from their sleep and new evils are showing up. I'd say now is as good a time as any to be an evil PC.

We been doing Cliffside for months you know? "A good time" it been for a while even before you all decided to fall out of the trees again.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]