View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 17 2016, 5:56 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[At certain points in the city, a board is erected -- seemingly something of a bounty board. There are a few listed names, and a few amounts of coin aside them… but it didn't 'seem' like a simple assassin's board.]

Enemies Of The State

Lord Hector Sylgerand - Paladin of the Triad, broadsword-wielder. Known for invoking the will of his god into a 'smite' in order to kill more quickly. Has currently declared himself independently against the church over and above the call of Kohlinghen's own efforts. Outstanding Reward: 450,000

Alethstra and Mae Eleneren - Mage, and Shifter. Travel as a group. Open founders of an organization dedicated to the unadultered destruction of Dragonkind without abandon; to be considered dangerous, at large, and lacking in logical faculties. Mae seems to play the 'silent lackey', while Alethstra is obnoxious, rude, with a disposition to favor attention; but both employ stealth, and both apparently are capable of dancing the shadows. Both claim to follow the Doombringer, yet current clergy-members have denied affiliation. Have attacked the Valsharess and Ulsaruk before, as well as the Baroness of Fort Summer. Attempted to persuade the Headmaster of Tarkuul to dissolve relations. Slandered the name of the Valsharess toward the Jarldom of Wiltun. Due to the severity of the charges and their number; the reward on this one will not be revoked, but increase each successive time collected until the threat is culled -- payment due only where both may be presented. Outstanding Reward: 850,000

Wetzel - Description unknown. Called for the execution of a White Wyrm of at least Seven centuries reported age -- and therefore is due death on the premise of his threat to our kind. Outstanding Reward: 325,000

Nimiwae D'elen - Willful embracer of the trappings of Gold heritage. Markedly and reportedly a Knight of Kohlinghen without a bent for neutrality, she is known to have voluntarily offered themselves as part of the crusade organized by Wetzel. Reward subject to increase based on further observed problematic behavior -- for now, monitoring is advised. Name sounds decidedly elven, but faith is unconfirmed. Outstanding Reward: 250,000

Mezwar - Voluntary aid of the same crusade organized by Wetzel to push the heretic White Dragon out of existence. References to 'evil' as a matter of objective fact and references of sheltering a dragon as 'wrong' in order to attempt to attain moral high-ground point to a low self-esteem and shatter able will; could likely be enslaved. Trapwork was mentioned, as well as a spotty past, and so they are likely a scoundrel of some sort in their own right -- and so a thief regardless. I dislike thieves. Outstanding Reward: 250,000

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Last edited by #StraightOutaAvernus on Sun, Oct 23 2016, 3:25 AM, edited 3 times in total.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 17 2016, 5:57 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

// It's as empty as it is because I want it for later. Pin it, go!

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2016, 3:08 AM 

Player

[These listings are updated hastily by the Valsharess herself -- two new names tacked up with a knife]

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 23 2016, 3:26 AM 

Player

[Three new names join the list, all freshly written with care and sent off in the hands of a Winyan guards woman's zombified carcass to be pinned with the rest…]

*all right.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]