View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 07 2015, 22:14 PM 

Player

[Signs placed in the high traffic areas of Shadowscape in advertisement for the Three Steps Shadowdancer Academy]

[At the bottom of the poster is the current listing of instructors. Applications are available at the Registrar’s desk within the Academy.]

CURRENT INSTRUCTORS OF THE THREE STEPS ACADEMY:
Grandmaster: Fel'Brin
Instructor: Derrin - Theory of the Dance, Advanced Tactics, Advancing beyond Mastery

Last edited by Anatida on Sat, Feb 28 2015, 5:51 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Anatida

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 07 2015, 22:32 PM 

Player

[APPLICATION FOR STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS]

Students, new and returning, welcome to the Three Steps Academy. Before you can begin your classes you will be assigned to one of our Master Shadowdancers. Your Master will train and challenge you as you go through this Academy, you will learn everything from the Basics of Shadowdancing, Advanced Tactics and Theory of the Dance, to Shadow Plane Science.

If for whatever reason you have an issue with your current Master, bring it to the attention of the Grandmaster so it may be resolved.

Consider this your one and only notice: The Academy is a neutral ground. We teach students from all walks of life, creeds and faiths. You will leave your prejudices and personal issues outside of our walls. By submitting this application, or undertaking training with any of our registered instructors you agree to abide fully with this policy.

The following is required for our records and will not be shared with anyone outside of the academy staff.

1. Full Name:

2. Race:

3. Gender:

4. Background:

5. What made you want to become a Shadowdancer?

6. How did you hear about the Academy?

Masters and Instructors you will make sure to collect the above information, as well as descriptions of any student you tutor. Those records are to be filed with the Grandmaster, or kept in a journal in the instructors' office.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 29 2016, 23:47 PM 

Player

//I have made edits to the posts, in keeping with the current list of instructors.

Anatida

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 30 2016, 1:19 AM 

Player

//Except Iim'mur'ss is still an instructor, as she explicitly stated in IC communication, unless your NPC has decided otherwise! O.o

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 30 2016, 1:25 AM 

Player

//O, sorry, that is legit my mistake.

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 23 2018, 14:12 PM 

Player

// Updates and spring cleaning have been made

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Lisa

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 27 2019, 17:13 PM 

Player

1. Full Name: Rithiel Siana

2. Race: Elven, Feytouched

3. Gender: Female

4. Background: I have had a difficult background, and never fit in. I learned to keep to the shadows to survive.

5. What made you want to become a Shadowdancer? Given the fact that I enjoy the shadows, this seemed like a good step to take.

6. How did you hear about the Academy? I was walking and saw the Academy. I walked in and fell in love with the place.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]