View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 14 2013, 19:10 PM 

Player

A new face, or rather faces in a sense, would be noticed around L'Obsul most likely. The first belongs to a female very much of the dhaerow persuasion. Said face holds the typical alluring visage of her race, lips delicately painted in purple-hued lipstick with the foreboding red eyes set under thin and carefully groomed eyebrows. Though she seems to carry little one might think her a mage based upon some of what she carries, and every now and then a spellbook might be seen in her hands. Some jewelry adorns her as well as a cloak with Lolth's symbol is around her shoulders.

The other face, if you could call it that, was attached to a very skeletal body. Sometimes with the female and other times running around on errands, this skeleton is indeed familiar with her. On the forehead of it's skull is an engraved house symbol of a spider set over an eye both surrounded by a simple circle. The circle contains a think layer of silver, the spider ruby dust in the eyes with onyx accenting the body, and the eye itself edged with darkvision powder. Other than that it appears to be your average skeleton.

// So I figured it would be nice to have a comings and goings thread for L'Obsul and the UD. It can serve as a general IC activity thread and also to help limit clutter of new posts all the time :D Sticky, maybe?

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2013, 14:27 PM 

Player

Naltyrr is a frequent sight in L'Obsul, often seen dining at the mushroom kitchen eating one of the more edible dishes or watching food burn in the fire place near the svirfneblin healer. More recently however, people might observe the drow mage at his own specially made & placed table near the mushroom kitchen making various odd shapes out of clay.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

RaveN

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2013, 14:45 PM 

Administrative Developer

Miz'ri seemed to be spending most of her time in L'Obsul. She would be seen feeding spiders, and collecting gems, both of which are activities that she would do to pass the time. It was no secret that she was seeking to speak with other priestesses, still, as she spent her time in idle contemplation and seemingly a bit more patience than characteristic of her.

emzor

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 19 2013, 11:38 AM 

Player

Roruk Steelshadow spends extended periods in the deepest and darkest levels of the Charnag Mines. Although the Duergar are known for their incredibly long working hours the elderly Roruk defies his age and outworks much younger and fitter kin. His mood is darker than usual as he barks orders at slaves and curses greedy svirfneblin under his breathe.

Nonetheless during one particularly long shift of back breaking labor, one recently acquired slave has the stupidity to drop to his knees with tears of exhaustion in his eyes to beg the duergar for a short respite. Before the slave could finish his feeble pleading he was met with a brutal backhand from a spiked leather bracer.

His rare trips outside the Charnag Mines would take him to the trade houses in L'Obsul and the Underport to trade weaponry, traps, poisons and gemstones.

Gremin

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 19 2013, 21:01 PM 

Player

Tal'vyrae can be seen spending the majority of her time in the new Lolarox house within Nec'perya. She comes out twice a day to make her way to the Temple in order to pray,meditate and converse with those needing so. Many a skilled laborers can be seen coming and going from the Lolarox compound.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 19 2013, 23:22 PM 

Player

A handsome drow male with dual bastard swords and piercing violet eyes, walks through L'Obsul doing everyday business including spending plenty of coin at shops. During his various shopping and trade trips he spends time talking with merchants (secretly spreading coin around for information for political and sensitive information of happenings, he also seems to be working to befriend the guards and members of Zautar (spell check).

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 20 2013, 7:28 AM 

Player

The High Captain of Tarkuul could be seen rather frequently in the Underport, perhaps having business with the powers that be there. He can also be seen less frequently in L'Obsul doing business with the duergar in the mines.

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Travis

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 21 2013, 8:05 AM 

Player

Victyr seems to have disappeared for the time being. Reports suggest he had been involved in a particularly vicious bar fight after duergar debt collectors came calling.

De'aarth

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 21 2013, 9:54 AM 

Player

a pale elf has been seen skulking in from shadow to shadow in L'Obsul, allways keeping to himself, and often dissappearing when someone takes a longer than fleeting moment to gaze upon him.

//i will not be bringing Quacks back down, but apparently there is effort to make UD more lively so i think ill be popping on occasionally with my shadowelf. that is if i find activity during my hours.

Ka'lith, Coran'zen , Sha'aveil, Rael, Sielen Lyoreth

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 21 2013, 20:39 PM 

Player

A red-haired drow is sometimes seen in both L'Obsul and the underdark. Her dialect is strange and foreign, she seems to avoid excessive periods of time in either location and often vanishes for days at a time. Her primary business seems to be the purchase of certain goods and the sale of others.

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Duskryn

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 23 2013, 14:14 PM 

Player

Izz'rhyl is seen handing Tchsleire the Thrallherd a scroll in Underport, the scroll says the following....

"Good day wonderful Illithids, I am looking to host quite the lucrative sporting event, and I am looking to run it from your grand city. The event will least a tenday, and I call it so affectionately the Blood Games. From the local bar, I shall be collecting buy in fee's, along with posting and keeping track of who is in the lead and what not. However, I was thinking of actually having these games help boom the slave markets, from the slave sales the city gets sixty five percent of each sale from the slaves and I will pocket the remaining. I do look forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,

Izz'rhyl"

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

Bravo21

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 23 2013, 21:06 PM 

Player

The clinking of coins and glasses can be heard at the bar in upper L'Obsul. A drow, notable only by his very fabulous red shoes and dark felt coat seems to be emptying the bars supply in a single sitting.

"Nau, that brew looks particularly vile, fill it to the brim if dos will." A few muttered words from the bartender later, "Naturally, dos will see a generous tip should this one 'spew' all over the bar. Though it should be noted that this one simply regurgitates and only occasionally distance may be involved, so keep pouring..."

-Krrja

Galenson

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 23 2013, 22:09 PM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Duskryn wrote:
Izz'rhyl is seen handing Tchsleire the Thrallherd a scroll in Underport, the scroll says the following....

"Good day wonderful Illithids, I am looking to host quite the lucrative sporting event, and I am looking to run it from your grand city. The event will least a tenday, and I call it so affectionately the Blood Games. From the local bar, I shall be collecting buy in fee's, along with posting and keeping track of who is in the lead and what not. However, I was thinking of actually having these games help boom the slave markets, from the slave sales the city gets sixty five percent of each sale from the slaves and I will pocket the remaining. I do look forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,

Izz'rhyl"

The replied message from the Collective is a rather simple one:

"Tell us more."

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Duskryn

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 24 2013, 0:16 AM 

Player

Izz'rhyl can be seen as he puffs his pipes receiving the reply from the collective...a very evil smile forms as he begins his reply and sends it to the powers that rule Underport.

"The Blood Games is a gambling game, where mages, assassins, warriors, and what have you enter by putting lots of coin into a pot. There are three tiers in which one can enter, based upon how many seasons of adventuring and life experience one has. The Blood Games last one week, and during this week each of the participants compete to gain points, by either capturing targets they choose alive, killing others by any means they wish, at the start of each day the reported points are posted for all to see, so that people can see the leaders in each tier. All reporting of kills and captures must be done by the end of the final hour of each day cycle, otherwise any late reporting will go into the next update.

Now I added the capturing alive to make things more interesting, and in order to make a little for myself, since I will be handling all the pots, I will not be entering officially, but instead even I can be a possible target. Here is a rough idea on how the point system works for this years games:

Alive captures, that are bound, gagged and unarmed are worth 500 points
Killed individuals are worth 200
Major leaders in the region are worth 300 points dead, and 600 alive
Eilistraeens are worth 500 points dead, and 800 alive

Mayhem bonus, murder in a major city on a mass scale 3000 points.

Now all kills and captures must have their identities confirmed and revealed during reporting, once this happens that individual is worth 0 points, because they have already collected upon, even if they are resurrected from death.

I am planning on turning over all captures to Underports slave auction, however in the previous letter I had mentioned my cut on this, but I will relinquish my cut for a small favor..The city commissions a small room for the worship of Vhaeraun,, complete with just an idol and a black pot for melting, along with a set of guards for the idol, I will cover the appropriate taxes to pay for the guards myself, this part of the deal will be our secret."

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 24 2013, 16:48 PM 

Player

The house sorcerer of Lolarox, Clad in his red and black attire with speckles of gold trimming makes a surprise visit to L'obsul. The flamboyantly clad mageling restocks on spell-regagents like copper-wire or Bone-meal for his insidious magics and browses the slaves lined up for sale down in the pits below. No purchase is made.

Soon the devilish battle-mage activates his portal-wand, speaks the words 'Nec'pereya' and departs in a portal. Ulviir is around still, though apparently to preoccupied to make longer visits. (I AM ALIVE, BUT HOLIDAYS ARE EATING UP MY PLAYTIME!)

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 28 2013, 17:05 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

His stride, his stance and his expression are all business. The Sentinel, Rith'tar, seems to have a particular purpose despite being new to the area of L'Obsul. His armor is a reflection that his purpose includes battle since it is seldom seen without bits of this and that upon it. No doubt the large blade sheathed upon his back is finding use in the caves around L'Obsul as well as other dark places.

Perhaps he is familiarizing himself with an area he intends to make his permanent home.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Onyx99

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 30 2013, 1:04 AM 

Player

Finally back from her trip in the Deeper Dark, the hooded witch can be seen in L'Obsul and other locations in the Underdark, studying various species of fungus, apparently looking for something in particular... Otherwise, she could be noticed on the small dock of Nec'perya making preparations for an expedition.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 01 2014, 5:13 AM 

Player

Rith'tar, already on the move even before the portal effect is done, crosses into Nec'perya. There is purpose to his all business like stride. Seen by every guard since it seems he's taking survey of the entirety of the fledgling city. Every building is subject to his critical gaze as is every guard. Rith'tar doesn't speak, he simply examines and moves on.

He even steps into the waters of the southern dock, reappearing some time later to leave a trail of lake water for several strides. Then after a prayer at the Selvetarm idol, he departs.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Travis

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 05 2014, 19:30 PM 

Player

Having finally mustered the funds to pay his bar tab, Victyr returns looking suitably relieved.

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 07 2014, 2:00 AM 

Player

Something had happened in the temple which had left Ulviir very secluded lately.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 07 2014, 3:19 AM 

Player

After Ilharess Ussen'Dvhid's extra attention to Izz'rhyl in the trade house, and how she pointedly made sure he knew that she and the other males were entering a portal to go to Nec'pyra, he smirks to himself and ponders why a priestess would give so much extra attention to a male in public, obviously he muses silently she thinks he is special in some way, yet in truth she is moving exactly to where he wants her.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 08 2014, 15:24 PM 

Player

Izz'rhyl sends off a series of letters to Rith'tar, Krjja, and Olothbren in secret. Making the deliveries personally and paying most handsomely for their secured delivery.

He is also seen delivering a letter to the Ilharess of Zoutar.

The letter to Zoutar reads the following.

"Most honored Ilharess,

I am a weaponsmith that has been doing business and bringing much coin to your cities coffers. I also specialize in information gathering and procurement of rare items. I wish to report that an Ilharess of a rival city is looking to extend her grip into your hold over the trade in L'Obsul. I offer this information, because my trade thrives in your city under your rulership, and as a faithful servant of the Spider Queen. I would also enjoy your full blessings to offer my organizations services to your city.

Signed Izz'rhyl"

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 08 2014, 20:09 PM 

Player

*In the darkest corner's of Fáerun, deep below the spine of the world: Mead and wine were generously given out on an island settlement. One Bard sung of the wondrous surface excursion preformed and elven men and women danced underneath the light given off by the strange underdark radiation that covered the settlement's cavern ceiling.*

*One elven Magi amused the young of the city with magic missiles which busted out of his fingertips out across the waters; and like fireworks he allowed the missiles to collide into each-other creating a blue-hue which temporarily lit up the island.
He told stories of three brave soldiers of the Queen who stood defiantly against two united forces; One of the living and one of the dead. *

We fought the onslaught of undead head on; No quarter. Bones and sinew flying across the bridge as our commander, Our lady priestess, relentlessly tore into the enemy.
    Hounds jumped down upon us, Hounds the size of Aboleths, from the walls of the castle and tore into us - But with the queen's blessings our Lady fended them all of.
    She killed a number of seven hounds of hell and then ...

*The elven male let a fireball loose letting it fly dangerously close to the surface of the lake before he released his concentration: Letting it fade out of existence.*

THE SURFACERS CAME! Their ragged armours hung from their abominable bodies; Warts and unwashed they tore into us without quarter!
    Defiantly we stood with our backs against the undead horde streaming out of the castle and the sluggish mob of ragged adventurer's in front of us ... AND YET WE STILL PREVAILED!

There were NINE (9) of them and only THREE (3) of us! Now you understand why the Dhaerow are the superior race!"

*Nec'Pereya continued to celebrate.

DM Approved by Dusty

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 1:50 AM 

Player

A set of drow are seen in L'obsul; They're discussing with a kobold.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 6:42 AM 

Player

Izz'rhyl seethed with anger he sat in an undisclosed location recovering from his viscious assault in front of the lift in the lower area of L'Obsul, where as a merchant he was beaten by Ilharess Ussen'Dvhid for plying his trade, along with beating by a priestess of Lolth for praising Lolth in public. He had tried his best to ward off her wrath, but he would be damned to give his goods away for free, he even tried to point out that she is just a traveler to this town where she is not one of the powers that keep the trade town running, to that Ilharess Ussen'Dvhid laughed and proudly stated that there is no law in L'Obsul.

He would get his revenge, yet Ilharess Ussen'Dvhid had played into his hand. She openly stated that is challenging house Zau'tar's claim to the trade city.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 12:25 PM 

Player

A cloaked figure with another cloaked figure in tow is seen going to the merchants of L'Obsul and doing business, carefully with each merchant this is whispered.

"Ilharess Ussen'Dvhid is trying to take profits from the merchants by forcing them to give her product for no cost. Doing business with her will only bring ruin to business, especially since she proclaimed that there is no government in L'Obsul, she can do as she pleases."

The cloaked figure even brings these rumors to the guards attention as well.

Secretly the cloaked and disguised figure, who had gone to great pains to cover himself up when doing this ponders to himself silently, "If that unpure mongrel wants a war, she has one."

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 16:38 PM 

Player

*The following is posted in the trade house of L'Obsul as well as by the bar in the upper reaches of the city. It is written in phosphorescent ink in order to draw attention to itself.*

Quote:
~Nec'peryans~
My guards have informed me that an altercation took place just beyond our gates last cycle. L'Obsul is an open city of trade under the protection of my house and while any slight done to the Dread Queen should rightfully be met with a crushing boot and cracking whip, the boot and whip of this place is House Zau'tar for we are L'Obsul's House and Temple. Your various statuses in your own little settlement mean nothing here beyond social pleasantries, and you would do well to remember it. Overstep your bounds once more and Nec'perya will be looking elsewhere for food and supplies.

L'Obsul is the bastion of trade and civilization in the local cave region and you would do well to follow its example lest your tiny outpost be forever lost to the waters that flow to places as black as our skin.

~Matron Illiamyl Zau’tar~

*The standard of the house dwells upon the bottom of the sheet of parchment.*

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 16:50 PM 

Player

Izz'rhyl see's the proclamation and then writes and delivers a letter addressed to the Ilharess of Zau'tar.

"Most gracious Ilharess Zau'tar,

I have seen your proclamation and as a humble servant of the powers that govern our people, I offer you and your city the services of my organization the Barra'velve, as an additional force to insure that no other merchant is mistreated in your city. With this deal I offer free of any charge full services as you see fit, whether it be gathering intelligence or simply promoting trade and bringing more coin to your coffers. I am also a weaponsmith that is as you know is preparing to fund expeditions to find more sources of ore, along with other riches that will only serve to increase the reach of the Drow throughout the region, and will bring more business as well. I do pray that we can work out some form of business arrangement.

Lolth be praised,

Izz'rhyl

RaveN

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 19:23 PM 

Administrative Developer

The il'haress receives a copy of the letter and then can be seen rolling her eyes, but she knew a little better than to take these kinds of things lightly.

She wrote a response addressed to the Matron. The envelope had a purple seal. It was hand delivered to one of the house guards by yours truly.

"Dread Matron Illiamyl Zau'tar,

It is likely that the information you've been told either not the truth, a spliced version of events, or maybe both. You might not even care; this is your city, and you make the rules. I will share what I know, and certainly I apologize profusely for any continued infringements you may feel I've violated even after this letter finds you. If you would like to meet me in person, I will find time to do so.

First and foremost, I was not using Nec'perya or any of the rankings which you seem to find as social pleasantries in the proceeding event. I am aware that the jaluk is unaffiliated with such, and it's not within my realm to claim otherwise; and furthermore, I never did such, as it would make no sense.

The jaluk in question, was well worthy of both whip and boot, and he did deserve both, but unfortunately, none of your most prestigious qu'ellar were there to see it were able to act upon the situation, or I would've left it to them. The jaluk decided that he would continuously disrespect a priestess of Lloth, as well as the foundations of our society in which Lloth has so graciously built for us. Some quotes that were given on the street could seriously upset the balance of society, if left unchecked, malla, I did my duty not to my city. Not to your city, but to our Dread Queen, surely you can appreciate that.

"To show fear is to dishonor Drow blood" is a quote the jaluk told me when I remarked that I saw no fear in his callous and limitless behavior that was a continual drivel of less than respectful things to say. Clearly this drow has missed proper education, or is used to extraneous conditions; but the very society we inhabit, and the one you have idea to be punitive with the entity of Nec'perya with, for my doing, is based on fear. Every self-respecting drow understands the matriarchy and hierarchy and at the very least pretends to respect it. I write to you out of both respect and fear; for I care that my actions effect others when I feel they shouldn't. I don't need to waste your previous time explaining this to you. It's insulting to hear a male say this, then continuously pretend falsely and unconvincingly that he yet believes in our Dread Mother. It is not a male's place to lecture a female.

The jaluk obviously doesn't know how a basic matriarchy or hierarchy works, since he disrespects people at every level, all for his personal mercantile portfolio. I offered him a chance to make up for his ignorance, by service to the Dread Queen, and he replied by saying that he needs to protect his finances. Furthermore, upon being asked why both was not a possibility, he stated "A fool that may have already accepted a better offer than what you are offering Ilharess." He declined to indicate who he was working with, barring further investigation. Clearly he has better things to do than to take the Dread Queen seriously, which was putting me in a forced situation. There were other jaluken around, and it is all of our duty to insure that her rule and name is unblemished our societal values upheld.

The jaluk in question showed me a wrought iron whip in the tradehouse the previous cycle. He showed it to me, and smirked while doing it. At that time, I had no doubt in my mind that the jaluk had no sense of respect or any kind of faith in our Dread Queen, malla.

He was whipped for all of the continuous insults, disobedience, and inability to answer questions without asking one instead. I've seen a jaluk so misbehaved, but I have never seen one so bad at lying and pretending to be well behaved while doing our entire race a disservice.

He continuously ate lashes, almost biting back all of the pain and disrespect, not even then was single ounce of fear or respect evident; and ignored the only thing I asked of him before I even stung him with the whip; he was to kneel and apologize, but instead he continued to give stupid response one after the other. Just when I thought I'd give him the chance to be re-educated, since this infact your city, and your jurisdiction, he decided to attack me. He summoned a fiend right in front of your qu'ellar and had every intention of fighting a priestess of our Dread Queen after spending the entire interaction before it continuously insulting her.

It's my advice to you to ban this individual from your compound, as he poses a threat to any who serve the Dread Queen. I will keep an eye on his associates and keep you informed of any developments. This merchant has no merchandise he was willing to show me. I realize it is not my place to discipline people here, but in this case, malla, if I hadn't the integrity of my faith would've been put at question by accepting the behavior I was being dealt. The Dread Queen reigns above all, and once again. I had no choice in my actions, please understand it was not an easy decision to make, and one I hope I never have to make again, in your most delightful city.

Lloth tlu malla!

Image"

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 20:13 PM 

Player

Rith'tar paused to read the glowing notice, how could he not as bright as it was. He took the drink offered by the bartender, paid the sum asked for plus extra since it's always smart to treat those you intend to visit often, well. After all there was no telling what luxurious liquids might be hiding in the backs of cabinets and shared with well paying customers.

Rith'tar drank and had to read the notice thrice. "Fighting in the Ilharess Zau'tar's streets?" his tone was incredulous. "I wonder, my purveyor of liquid mirth, if the Ilharess is aware they refer to House Zau'tar's L'Obsul as a garbage dump.... aloud... /in/ L'obsul."

He placed the empty back on the bar and nodded his thanks to the bartender. Then with his usual respectful demeanor he went about his business.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 09 2014, 20:19 PM 

Player

Izz'rhyl is in the trade house enjoying his tea and pipe, with his shop open. "Pardon dear Rith'tar....who referred to Ilharesses Zau'tar's trade city as a dump?"

Duskryn

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 10 2014, 23:25 PM 

Player

A rumor can be heard being spoke about in the trade house, and leading to whispers, about the events of a few cycle ago and Ilharess Zau'tar's proclamation. Business booms for the new information broker, as a few clients come and offer him large sums about the events of a few cycles ago. It is not hard or expensive to figure out this public information.

The whispers say she is respected in title, but only feared by slaves.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 18 2014, 5:02 AM 

Player

There's some activity in nec'pereya. Many members of various houses gather to speak..

Netninja543

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 22 2014, 2:51 AM 

Player

Keldorl would often be found over a drink in the tradehouse, garbed in dark armor, generally alone.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 22 2014, 2:56 AM 

Player

A very old priestess is seen here and there, observing....

Duskryn

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 26 2014, 17:24 PM 

Player

Kelfein can be seen in Nec'pyra patrolling the city.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 6:16 AM 

Player

A calm whispered exchange suddenly turned into a fierce exchange. A Priestesses anger leads to a lash with a whip and the subject of the anger is the familiar figure of Rith'tar.

He would be seen immediately going down on one knee, head down in the face of the angered Priestess. Then after a few more words back and forth he scrambles to his feet. He bows deeply as he backs away, then runs into the L'Obsul market building.

He leaves a note with the bartender to be given to the one known as the Ilharn Ussen d'Vhid.

//PM sent

Alakton

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 09 2014, 1:44 AM 

Player

An Arcanist with a spider-limb back brace over his robes is seen mulling through L'obsul as he comes to and fro in his doings into the Deeper Dark. He doesn't go out of his way to make himself unseen, he just doesn't cause any trouble.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 09 2014, 3:03 AM 

Player

After a period of delinquency, Naltyrr can be once more seen around L'Obsul and other regions of the Underdark.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Hafen33

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 22 2014, 13:07 PM 

Player

Temple guards in Nec mumbled about some female roaming the temple, wandering from here and there. They noticed she's able to draw on divine power. Her name was around Tikri.

RaveN

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 25 2014, 15:15 PM 

Administrative Developer

A veiled and cloaked in purple 4'11 drow watched Tikri when she could, clearly showing her distance and mystery, but appearing curious of the new spider!

DireCorbie

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 02 2014, 23:10 PM 

Player

An unarmed female has taken up residence in Nec'Perya's mushroom cavern, provided she is not shooed away. She bears the symbol of Lolth on her cloak. A trio of silk spiders may be seen thereabouts as well, and they seem to be well taken care of.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 11 2014, 23:43 PM 

Player

There are messengers going to and from Nec'pereya to L'obsul; They carry satchels with lolarox house symbol on them!

Alakton

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 26 2014, 0:05 AM 

Player

A ritualistically scarred and tattooed Drow has been seen going through l'Obsul and making visits to the city of Nec'pereya, where he made sure he was seen giving tribute to the donation bowl of the Temple as well as delivering fresh spidersilk, and apparently seems to be making regular comings and goings in his small donations of tribute and silk.

// I couldn't resist the call of the UD and got a new Drow.

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 31 2014, 17:59 PM 

Player

A normal quiet cycle in Nec'perya turned interesting when Rith'tar stepped from a shimmering portal. He was moving even before the portal effect was finished, a purposeful stride towards the Temple. His cloak was wrapped around a figure that lay limp in his arms effectively hiding the figures identity. Although considering the great care he was taking with whoever this was they were obviously very important to him.

He'd had to kick open the Temple door and didn't stop until he was at the entrance to the alter chamber. He deftly navigated his way past the spider there showing care and reverence to the creature.

He stayed for what would seem a very long time. The only sounds were an occasional murmur in Rith'tars baratone, perhaps some scraping, creaking and the rattle of armor moving about.

When he finally departed the chamber he again carried a figure wrapped in his cloak. Although this time there was something different about it, position maybe. It would be hard to tell exactly what had changed without a close look.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 04 2014, 21:01 PM 

Player

At mid cycle there is a bustle of commotion at the dock in Nec'perya. A familiar Archmage in red shoes and his mummy march into the city, reeking of arcane defenses and wards, pausing to have words with the nearby guards. “Not to worry, only research of an arcane and mundane nature.” A hesitation and the Archmage places his hand on his own chest, “Though, if this one starts running, it might behoove you to do the same.”

With a cynical smile that may not be comforting, the pair proceed to each of the eight surface crystal formations in the city, taking samples of the crystals themselves and the soil around them. Once the samples are put into sealed containers and labeled, a portal is opened and a few moments later the city is quiet once again.

-Krrja

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 30 2014, 19:32 PM 

Player

It would not be a strange thing to see the Zanjur of War portal into Nec'perya and immediately check in with the guards there. Nor unusual for him to set off at a jog to the next pair of guards in his usual circuit to check in with all the guards on the island.

The guards with sight to the Ussen d'Vhid compound saw the Zanjur, but he did not continue on to them. Instead he went inside the quellar and has yet to come out.

Shadowfiend

PostPosted: Sun, May 04 2014, 0:13 AM 

Player

At the end of a cycle a new face reveals herself in L'Obsul. Not too long after her arrival she is already busy with testing her blade on some poor vermin.

Laiquendi Ohtar

PostPosted: Sun, May 04 2014, 23:11 PM 

Player

In the last few weeks, a new addition to the Underdark personnel appears. Jaluk of an athletic build wanders around, recognising the Nec'perya structure and whereabouts. He know he needs to learn fast, or he will not survive long.
It is not long, before he runs into the priestess G'eld'ardul, and vanishes in the Lolarox Gardens...

Flameborn

PostPosted: Wed, May 07 2014, 6:45 AM 

Player

Gauss, come from a common house, emerges into L'obsul for the first time.

He converses with a squirrely rothe-herder girl for a time, hunts vermin, and uses his life-savings to purchase a single black longbow of masterwork quality.

He searches for a true house...

"No, You're worse the a simple slobbering beast. A simple slobbering beast seldom shows cunning, attempty at manipulation and use of diplomacy. No, You're a far more dangerous beast than that." ~Tuomas

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next