View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Burningoutbright

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 19 2014, 22:57 PM 

Player

Name: Madrik Street
Heritage/Race: Aasimar-human (ancestor currently unknown)
Case: Removal of foreign object from L1 or L2; fused.

Description: Patient complains of constant and fairly severe pain from a smooth, formerly enchanted piece of silver shrapnel the size of a child's size in his lumbar region, around L1 or L2. Skin below this site in L3 and L4 is very pale; skin around the site of the object is discolored, as if bruising or suffering infection. Patient is all around pale and clammy, likely due to some kind of infection or tolerating pain. Patient had other silver chunks of varying small sizes removed due to curse causing him to become further ill, and not regenerate flesh. Patient claims removing silver chunks will end curse, and that live-sustaining enchantments on the silver were accidentally removed during previous surgery a few days earlier.

Spinal foreign object is near the surface, and not imbedded in muscle or adipose--external exam leads me to believe the body has calcified the silver to prevent infection after they were surgically implanted in UD, according to patient, nine years ago after patient received extensive torture. Next seven days will be devoted to determining more details prior to attempting to surgically remove the shrapnel.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]