View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2016, 5:30 AM 

Player

A letter is brought to Khem by a drowess, and left with someone at the Cathedral for its leaders.

Your church member named Drusus is currently in the recovery ward at the Salandran Temple. I was witness to him being beaten by an elf named LyeIanna, in the presence of the mage called Selgoron. The pair were on the edges of Winya lands, and I could not intervene until they left him for dead. The bones in his face were badly broken, and it is likely he has serious head injuries. Such will not be known for sure until he awakens.

This situation began earlier today. Since I do not know when, or if, Drusus will be able to relay what happened I will write of what I know.

I arrived to the Triumvir by the lamp system to find myself standing behind three fully warded and battle ready elves. I recognized the mage, Selgoron, one named Balaeyi, and the other I did not know. I remained behind, not knowing what was happening as they approached two men at a table. They told one that he had something that no longer belonged to him, and then killed him on the spot. At this point I realized the man they killed was the bard Caron, and the other Fymor. The elves left with Caron’s body, but returned a few moments later telling me to give them some instrument. Even though I told them that I had no idea what they were speaking of, and no interest in dealing with whatever they were doing, they saw fit to attack me anyway. The mage Selgoron cast the spell which killed me and the human Fymor.

The elves apparently left me in that state. I was later raised by Fymor. Not long after Drusus arrived by the lamp and asked what had happened.

Drusus then went to speak to the elves. He told me later that he went as a member of the Gray Watch to investigate the necromantic spell they used. I learned several hours later that the elves killed him during that visit.

When Drusus returned to the elven lands, I had reason to be concerned, considering what had happened earlier in the day, so I went to check on him. That is when I found LyeIanna, and Selgoron demanding that he return this instrument that they claimed he had. I watched as one of the Winya guards tried to encourage rational thinking, and finally left saying he would take no part in what they were doing. After beating him into unconsciousness, they searched him with both mundane and magical means, but did not find whatever it was they claimed he had - then kicked him off of a cliff.

The only thing I could do for him was take him to the Salandrans and see that they treated his wounds. If you have need to contact me, I can be reached at the Shrine of Eilistraee.

~ Lady Iim’mur’ss Duul’ssom

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]