View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Thryliss

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 21:40 PM 

Player

IS it a insta kill if one goes in the temple of Khem in the whispering Rift. Seems it has caused OOC talk to argue so.
BUt yet people go inside and clear it all day. SO ..I wish to know

Glim

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 22:04 PM 

Player

...What?

Thryliss

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 22:25 PM 

Player

Are people allowed to enter that temple? Ive been told by a player that by DMs say its to not be done and insta death to you will come. Im not joking. Perhaps its waaaaay to old and does not exist anymore.. I was told iC by this player's char that the people have cursed the place and if you are not of their race you are no different from the evil that festers there. This was OOC talked about as well to the extent that ////bla bla bla . I just dont want to ignore IG lore or be labled such.

So just wanted to know if this Law or DM talk is true. I cant find the posts of such

maglorine

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 22:51 PM 

Player

Well, there's an NPC Quest that takes you directly to that Temple. One of my PC's has been through there recently about a dozen times and had never seen anyone about except for the usual spawns. If someone decides IC they are going to guard that temple with their life and prevent anyone from entering then I guess you might have a fight on your hands. There's no "rule" besides that to my knowledge.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 23:08 PM 

Tester

An update was supposed to have been implemented with decisions from the council in Djedet. The decision was around the time the whole plot fell apart so thats why no implementation. The Djedet militia was to be making regular patrols and a guards/militia posted on the outside of the temple to make sure nobody can enter not Mulan or (at the time) one of the dwarves building. It was one of the reasons for the massive expansion of the militia so we could afford to defend the areas considered sacred.

Its not just a temple, its a crypt as well with the bodies of those from the city and the likes.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Gobbledygook

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 23 2012, 23:52 PM 

Player

Is this the Temple that leads to the Alamber Sea entry area?

Thryliss

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 24 2012, 10:34 AM 

Player

"The plot dropped"

Well, this makes sense that everyone does and can go inside this temple to kill the evil inside or even admire the looks of it. lol

//its ran through all day everyday. But I can understand some of the frustration amongst the few players who still cling to a plot that was just dropped. It just makes things kinda awkward with RP between people who cling to the plot and people who dont know jack about it lol, especially when its been discontinued.

So Im assuming its an "okay" to hunt there and RP there.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 24 2012, 10:39 AM 

Player

//Hunt and RP there as much as you want. Watch out for the few Mulan who do travel there to ensure the sanctity of their most sacred site on Khem though..

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 24 2012, 10:50 AM 

Player

If my cleric finds your infidel ass you'll be making a fast track to the afterlife.... Fitting for osiris ... Nothing stopping you sneaking in though

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 24 2012, 15:09 PM 

Player

XD

Yeah, it's in a state of limbo. The DMs are actually working to get ti finished, though, so watch out!

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Thryliss

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 24 2012, 18:18 PM 

Player

AWESOME :twisted: seems this temple needed a prod or two to make things spicy ")

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 25 2012, 10:23 AM 

Player

As an idea with the theme of the temple. Add some epic mummy spawns or make some scarabs devour the tomb raiders

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]