View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
MoshingChris

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 13:05 PM 

Player

Quote:
Merchants and marketeers fresh returned from the Anari Oasis bring with them news of a strange Circus that has recently taken to visiting from time to time. Circus Anari they say, with wild beasts, and wilder men and wild colors, reds and blues and tans. Snake charmers and dancers abound, then shortly after disapear with the rising of the Sun, only to return the following eve to start the games again.

Much martial play is evident, knife throwing, deft skills with the Kukri, the hand the foot, set against a backdrop of minor cantrips and intricate weavings of light and ley. Wares are sold, and trades made, and future pacts. Circus Anari, word quickly spreads, a wonder in Khem during these dark days.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 13:10 PM 

Player

The scrivener of Djedet, Aoth, takes note of the rumors of this circus. Somewhat curious, he would ask around the township of Djedet about this circus, particularly where they may be found.

MoshingChris

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 13:29 PM 

Player

Quote:
The answer is given quickly that the circus will return to the Oasis Anari in eleven hours time.

// The circus is in town in 11 hours time from this post.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 17:59 PM 

Tester

Mahir inquires to some of the guards if this is an often annual occurrence and if they knew what manner of people be they benign or malignant in the past?

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Jes

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 21:34 PM 

DM

When Zelly hears word of a circus in town she becomes quite worked up, to the point where she can be heard growling angrily at a poor, defenseless combat dummy as hacks at it with her pick. Her reasons for this reaction are known to few, and she doesn't divulge them to anyone who may be curious.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Ta2D

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 22:29 PM 

Player

*On a rare trip to the desert, Gein would catch wind of the circus and with a twinkle in his eye, a wide toothy grin parts his lips. He would immediately return to the Triumvir and begin putting together his own make up! All the while whistling a tune and occasionally blurts out...*

Send in the CLOWNS!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]