View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Ravenovf

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 3:31 AM 

Player

A scroll writen in Mulhorundi and Chessentan is left in plain view at Khem's city centers.

To whom ever it may concern, I am a recent arrival to Khem from Chessenta and as a seeker of lore regarding Mulan culture, I would like to inquire if anyone could enlighten me as to the history of the ruined city of Ankh'remun. I can pay for any books or services rendered if so is required.

If anyone can be of service in this regard please contact Akantha Cineris at any of Khems major inns or taverns.

-Yours truly Akantha of Cimbar

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 10:37 AM 

Player

Elegantly attached below the note, on a piece of fine vellum, written perfectly in fine blue ink

You will find a tome regarding the past and recent events that have occured around our great land in the temple of Hoar in the settlement of Nes'ek.

May Thoth guide your search,
Aoth Nathandem, Scrivener of Djedet

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 13:42 PM 

Player

A polite thank you note is sent to the person who directed her to the book as well as as an inquiry.

Thank you most kindly for this information, if I may ask does anyone know the nature of the curse they say was laid on the ruined city?

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 14:35 PM 

Player

Much in the same manner as the first letter, finely cut vellum, fine blue ink, perfectly hand written is returned;

You may wish to guide your inquiry to the temple priests of Lathander, Kelemvor or Hoar. They will be the most informed regarding the situation, as they were the ones to defend Khem from the curse of Ankh'remun.

~Aoth Nathandem, Scrivener of Djedet.

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 04 2012, 14:51 PM 

Player

Soon enough a letter is sent to the temple of Assuran (Hoar).

Dear followers of Assuran the Doombringer I am Akantha Cineris a Chessentan story teller and artist seeking to learn more of the history of this island and its place in the culture of the Old Empires. I am told that you had knowledge regarding details of the curse that is said to trouble or have troubled the ruins of Ankh'remun. If you are willing to discuss this I am willing to either come in person or would be happy to receive a correspondence. If you are uncomfortable with releasing such information then all I ask is a simple answer if the ruins are still cursed or not.
-Akantha of Cimbar

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 06 2012, 17:09 PM 

Player

After due time Akantha decides to take the second suggestion and sends a letter to the High Priestess of Lathander in Nes'ek.

Dear followers of Lathander the Dawnlord I am Akantha Cineris a Chessentan story teller and artist seeking to learn more of the history of this island and its place in the culture of the Old Empires. I am told that you had knowledge regarding details of the curse that is said to trouble or have troubled the ruins of Ankh'remun. If you are willing to discuss this I am willing to either come in person or would be happy to receive a correspondence. If you are uncomfortable with releasing such information then all I ask is a simple answer if the ruins are still cursed or not.
-Akantha of Cimbar

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 08 2012, 22:12 PM 

Player

Soon enough no more inquires are made, perhaps a satisfying answer was found or the Chessentan bard simply grew bored.

Elorathall

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 10 2012, 22:06 PM 

Player

On a seemingly unrelated matter, a notice is placed up on the noticeboard of Djedet and Ne'sek, provided a local guard would confirm it to be legal to do so.

"I am seeking a historian to discuss the ancient history of the Mulhorandi empire and Mulan people. I may be contacted via the Guard of the city of Cordor, which can be reached via the lantern portal in Djedet. If you are unable to travel such distance, please leave your identity and location in the temple of Lathander in Ne'sek.

Marcus Sembianus Aurelius
"

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"

Ravenovf

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 11 2012, 1:00 AM 

Player

A letter is left for one Marcus Sembianus Aurelius.

Dear Sir I am a bard who has long called the old empires her home, I am aware of much of the shared culture of the Mulan people. If there is anything in specific please feel free to come and discuss history with me at the Triumvar some night. -Akantha Cineris

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]