View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ] 
alamut

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 07 2011, 14:49 PM 

Player

*Mikal has a regular and methodical schedule for each task he has to accomplish. During the most of his time in the Chapel of Saint Elizabeth, Mikal polishes the armor of the knight-templar along with Aaeron, aiding whenever it's possible and requested on secular tasks. He also spends a time studying the current events on Caraigh and in the Island of Amia. He's decided, then, to publish a note to his superiors.*

Honorable Lords of The Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth

It has come to my attention the disturbing events related to Caraigh and the Island of Amia. The heresy and perversion insist to curse and desecrate these lands. During my extra time observing the current events, I would like to call your attention to the following subjects:

- The increasing threat of the followers of the Demon Prince of the undead not only in Caraigh, but also Amia. Their crimes against the sacred value of life must to be stopped;

- The suspicious status of the town of Uhm, being under the influence of undeads and fiends. However the information must to be confirmed by Lady nicha and Lord Yaston of the Triadic Knight;

- The unusual raising up of Lizardmen in Quagmire's swamps. If that location concerns the Triads more then us, it's not the point at the moment, because it was revealed, though not confirmed, the champion of the Lizardmen may be bounded to necromancy;

- Yesterday a creature called Kraken was slain by the defenders of Wharftown and I was present at the moment. It's not clear however the relationship of such maritime creature and the green druid they have claimed. Once defeated, an elf called Vindel has approached the creature to collect a few limbs, eyes and extra parts. I've claimed that I will investigate the matter, if the elf will conduce heretic experiments or not.

Although I'm only a Novice of the Order, I humble request you, m'lords your official permission to deep investigate these issues in the name of the Sacred Order.

May the Lord Kelemvor blesses our path and empower the edge of our swords so the heretics will feel the might of his punishment.

Mikal Stonesword.

Last edited by alamut on Sun, Oct 16 2011, 2:29 AM, edited 1 time in total.

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 09 2011, 22:05 PM 

Player

*Mikal patiently continues his watch for an answer*.

Uncle-Opustus

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 10 2011, 19:45 PM 

Player

This is hardly a public matter. You may see to these matters as best you deem fit, but do not heap opprobrium on the name of the Order. Discretion is required and should you fail in it, there will be consequences.

Report to us on your findings so we may correlate them with other ongoing studies and information. Kelemvor bless.

Richard Manson,
Priest of Kelemvor

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2011, 15:34 PM 

Player

*A note was left to inside the Chapel*

To the clergy

I salute you, noble sires of Lord Kelemvor. A few days ago, a man called Durin was guilty for committing the abomination act of heresy called palemastery. Aided by the followers of the Triad and Sir Robert, the heretic was captured and the trail and judgment was conduced by myself.

To avoid any further mistake, I would like your advice on how to conduce such holy proceeding properly. I humbly request your mentoring on the matter for incoming events.

May His holy dogma be fulfilled.

Novice Mikal Stonesword.

Uncle-Opustus

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 13:59 PM 

Player

A message, written in plain handwriting, is left on the notice board next to the store.

I propose all of the Order to congregate for a discussion of the recent happenings on the islands. Especially the attendance of our apprentices would be favourable, for your guidance has been met with omission.

I would hope this be appropriate after our mutual Mass on the day after tomorrow.

Richard Manson,
Priest of Kelemvor

// Any time you guys can make it on Friday, Saturday or Sunday is fine with me. Well, not Sunday as there's bearded sex at around 17 p.m. GMT, but otherwise I'm good.

dayfer

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 15:54 PM 

Player

// This Saturday is a no go for me, I have rehearsals ALL DAY And, I have the dwarf meet Sunday too :/

alamut

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 16:49 PM 

Player

//Friday then ! :D

dayfer

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 16:51 PM 

Player

// Should be good!

san

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 18:03 PM 

Player

//Friday I can do. Evening GMT time.

jimbono1

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 21:54 PM 

Player

//More than likely won't be there, unless it is early. (Like 2-5pm GMT)

Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.

san

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 30 2011, 12:08 PM 

Player

//is this happenning this evening GMT+0 ?

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 30 2011, 18:52 PM 

Player

//I'm on atm.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 16 2011, 2:38 AM 

Player

*A note was left inside the quarters, addressed to Richard Manson and Knight-templar Victor Wilkinson*.

Knight-Templar Victor Wilkinson and good brother Richard Manson

I would like to inform the progress of sister Epona, who requested to be called by the name Tannith. Today she performed a very interesting ceremonial to purge a fallen corpse of a palemaster captured by myself. It's also clear the Lord Kelemvor has blessed her with powers and strength.

This report might be short, but I would like to recommend her to get access to the ranks of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth.

May the Lord Kelemvor blesses our blades against those who dare to disrupt the final rest.

Mikal Stonesword.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 13 2011, 17:19 PM 

Player

*Another note was left inside the temple*

Noble warriors of Lord Kelemvor

I would like to request the aid of a cleric on a matter which objective is to protect His holy Dogma. It would be a great honor the presence of a higher cleric on the matter. The details must to be discussed in person.

May the Lord Kelemvor bless us.

Novice Mikal Stonesword.

Uncle-Opustus

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 13 2011, 18:38 PM 

Player

I shall contact you at my earliest convenience.

Richard Manson,
Priest of Kelemvor

alamut

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 14 2011, 16:35 PM 

Player

*Another note was published in the Chapel*

Warriors of Kelemvor

A few hours ago I've fought the abomination called Valkin, a powerful necromancer probably well known by your holiness. I've spotted him in the area between Bendir Dale and Cordor. He has attacked and defeated a War Knight called Kex minutes previous my arrive. I manage to engage the creature after he claimed he would be a treat to the Order. That was the first time I met such aberration. I managed to smite it, forcing the creature to flee under his spells and the aid of a small group of undeads.

According to the War Knight, he was harvesting innocents for his brutal and heretic experiments. He also claimed the creature posses the control of two constructed warriors made of bones.

In the face of the facts, I suggest we reinforce that area and make regular patrols to stop this threat for once at all.
I look forward hearing from you and your orders.

Kelemvor bless.

Novice Mikal Stonesword

jimbono1

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 15 2011, 1:06 AM 

Player

Brother Mikal

Come seek me our for blessings and assistance the moment you can. Gather the others of the order, and patrol these area's regularly. When you defeat him, and if he still lives, remove all of his grafts, especially his arms, then bring him to the Inquisition. If he does not live, then proceed with the proper burials. Should you need my assistance, i will be awaiting your call in the Cathedral.

May his will be done,

Knight-Templar Victor Wilkinson.

Nidemus

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 16 2011, 4:02 AM 

Player

*A note is left within the chapel of Kelemvor for all to see*

Greetings, i am Sister Lelhica...ive been sent from the mainland to assist my fellow brothers and sisters in these dark times against all those who would oppose the undisputed will of Kelemvor.

I seek an audiance with the the chapter master to convey my thoughts with on the nature of what duties i will be expected to carry out while im here.

With Regards Lelhica, priestess of Kelemvor.

Pony

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2011, 12:34 PM 

Player

Sister Lelhica,

first and foremost, welcome to the Cathedral of Saint Elizabeth. Forgive the delay of this letter, but the Chapter Master is besieged by matters of grave importance. However, I shall gladly grant you an audience, and award you all the time required to address your duties and any questions you may have.

His divine blessings be upon you,
Grégoire de Luscienne,
Chapter Marshall of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth

Pony

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2011, 12:36 PM 

Player

Novice Mikal,

you are to report to my person of the situation on the amian isle and your work there.

His divine blessings be upon you,
Grégoire de Luscienne,
Chapter Marshall of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth

alamut

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 19 2011, 20:32 PM 

Player

*A note as left inside*

Brothers and sister in faith

I've noticed a terrible sign today while walking toward Bendir. I humbly ask you to apologize for reproducing its content:

"Freshly exumated, hand picked and perfectly preserved cadavers,
straight from your local graveyard, now avalible for sale! Weather
you are a professional anatomist, a thanatologist, an undertaker
who would like to put them back where you think they belong, or
you are *Kelemvorite corpse shagger just feeling lonely
matters not."

I would like to request a more regular visit to the graveyards, specially in the Benwick's ground.

May the Lord empower us to stop such madness.
Novice Mikal Stonesword.

alamut

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 22 2011, 11:47 AM 

Player

*Another post was left inside the chapel*

Borthers and sisters

If we do not act quickly, such unscrupulous action will open a new line of trade and we cannot allow such heresy. There will be more merchants avaiable to sell fallen corpses claiming to supply the physicians' need. If the Sacred Order cannot see the urgency on the matter, I humble ask your approval to post a personal opinion about the matter, however as not as the Order's will.

To summarize, I'll claim that every single creature, human or not human, buying fallen corpses for whatever reason shall be guity of heping desecrators of the dead in act. An interrogatory along with an investigation shall be settled and the one already guilty of helping desecrators of the dead could be also guity of heresy and the proper proceed shall be conduced regarding such crime.

I look forward on hearing from you.

May Kelemvor bless our judment.
Novice Mikal Stonesword.

alamut

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 27 2012, 16:41 PM 

Player

//a picture to lure you back to the Order. :D

*A message was written in papyrus and black ink and left in the Cathedral, upper rooms.*

Brother and sisters in faith.

I heard disturbing rumors - and I'm to attest the veracity of such - regarding people from the Shrine of Eilistraee raising back fallen necromancers after defending the hallowed area against the attack off demon cultists.The rumors say they were casting dark necromancy. After defeated, instead of a proper burial, they manage to give them a second chance, I presume, because they've raised them back.

Once more, I request permission to check about these disturbing rumors and to request, by a proper invitation, a meeting with those those potentially involved on such heresy to come to the Cathedral to clarify the issue.

May the Lord Kelemvor bless our sacred duty.

Mikal Blacksword, Novice of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 01 2012, 14:54 PM 

Player

*Mikal can be seen wandering about the Cathedral, visiting all the allowed rooms and helping with secular duties. He can also be seen talking with the priests about a plan regarding Caraigh.*

alamut

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 05 2012, 17:10 PM 

Player

*A post was left inside the temple*

Brothers and sister in faith

I call you for a holy march upon Caraigh and, next, every area where the rumors about dead raising from the graves are true. I'm about to request it in public as well, to assemble a group to visit these areas. This may be a good opportunity to spread His dogma as well, converting those without faith.

May the Lord bless our journey.

Mikal Blacksword, Novice of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth.

alamut

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 14 2012, 15:40 PM 

Player

*Mikal Blacksword can be seen around spreading the news about a plague striking over Amia and asking for aid to support the healers in the Salandran temple*

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 22 2012, 4:15 AM 

Player

*A man with grey tunic, identified as Mikal Blacksword, would be seeing next to the place where lays the fallen corpse of Grand Master of the Order of Saint Elizabeth, Sharina Milla Fryar. He seems to be praying zealously next to the coffin, holding a rosary of Kelemvor between his fingers.*

alamut

PostPosted: Tue, May 01 2012, 16:09 PM 

Player

*A few reports would be seeing in the main desk addressed to the members of the Order*

Hail to you, champions of Kelemvor.

Report 1:
During my visit to Cordor, granted by Captain Nevaeh only at the individual level, not the Order per se, I could learn and spot more about possible targets to investigate. One of them seems to be called by a false name Armand. Sister Tannith was present as well and also helped on interrogating a source about possible necromancers. She has being aiding me and the Order very often and such manner justify my recommendation to introduce her to the ranks of the Order as well.

According to source, his true name is Valkun. While in Cordor, he has stated before the Holy tabbard of the Order that he's interested on running tests with undeads rats and others sort of experiments I cannot recall. He has a white hair and also an eye path.

Report 2:
A woman called by the tittle and name Dawnmaster Llinyarrii requested a meeting a few days ago to discuss about experiments as well. She seems to be related to Lord Cory Shadowflame and also has his aid on this endeavor. She's currently searching for a "positoxin", as she calls it. It's mean to turn undead targets more permissive to positive damage, diminishing their resistances and weakening their strength. About her nature, it seems to be related to the planes above.

Her needs are limited to acquire more holy water to produce the positoxin in large scale. I'm slightly worried about her methods. She has claimed that Lord Cory is helping her, shifting to an undead form so she could run the tests. She also has promised to inform me about her progress. For now, we can only hope her work reaches a good end.

Report 3:
A mage with an unknown name has approached a small group of adventures and offered them, in the middle and opened area of Cordor, an odd task. She has requested a sample of negative elemental energy, pointing out to a place that we knows as Darkhold. A mercenary tiefling has offered to accomplish the task and I managed myself to intercept him before delivering such substance to her. But before that, when questioned about her intentions and plans by the others adventures, she offered an evasive answer about being interested on studying the nature of such energy. But the most disturbing was the fact that (revealed by the mercenary) she has demonstrated a visible pleasure on knowing that Darkhold remains there and alive. He also claimed she seems to have a history about that place.

I've managed to collect one of the mythals that she gave him in payment, for the information at least because I have the sample of the negative elemental energy. According to master Tuomas, it may be rather vague a chance to scry her using that rock.Tuomas also offered to talk with her, but without a name such diplomatic approach to get informations about her objectives may be impossible. Along with this report, you will see a bottle with a darkness substance inside it. This is the sample she has required.

Report 4:
Regarding the most important threat, the plague is taking more victims around Cordor. I cannot precise the numbers, but multiple elves were found dead. I'll investigate if they were transported to there by a macabre stratagem to spread the plague even more.

May He blesses us all to prevent the worse.
Novice Mikal Blacksword.

alamut

PostPosted: Thu, May 17 2012, 11:48 AM 

Player

*Mikal spends his time in the Cathedral warning the others about the presence of sick animals in Ne'sek. He would request an audience with the Defenders, whenever its possible, to increase the vigilance about adventures carrying animal companions or event merchants carrying hidden rats along with their goods.*

san

PostPosted: Thu, May 17 2012, 17:16 PM 

Player

Tannith would take note and be visibly lurking about the market trader's stalls keeping her mince pies open.

Herra Tutteri

PostPosted: Mon, May 28 2012, 19:08 PM 

Player

*Left in the temple for all to see*

Faithful Brothers and Sisters of the Church of Kelemvor,

On my patrol on the Amian island, in Benwick Hollow Graveyard, I came across a fairly young man, dressed in heavy armour of black and green and carrying the symbol of Bane. He had just dug up a body and about to do something, which I have no knowledge of, and no will to begin guessing either. Eventually we engaged each other in combat and I struck him down with the might of our Lord Kelemvor. With the help of my personal assistant, Squire Johnson, the to-be-defiled body was reburied and a new grave was dug for the villain and he was buried with a sort ceremony. I shall attempt to continue patrols to the Benwick Hollow graveyard, for it was close that not another ever-resting soul was to be desecrated and made into a mindless slave to be used for pure evil at worst.

Also, I am not certain whether the caretaker of the graveyard is doing his work, or whether there is no caretaker at all.

With our Lord's blessings
Daren Sten

san

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 05 2012, 16:54 PM 

Player

Tannith would take note of this and include the graveyard on her travels.

alamut

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 07 2012, 12:42 PM 

Player

*Mikal can be seeing carying the following volumes from the library:"

Scriptum Eternus Candela
Scriptum Mortis
Of Kelemvor's Secret
The Malleus Haereticum

alamut

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2012, 4:00 AM 

Player

Music of the Church #19 Dominus firmamentum meum (The Lord is my strength)

*Templar Mikal Blacksword can be see in the Cathedral wearing a dark grey robe, conducing secular duties along with the preachers sometimes. There are also rumors about him screaming at night. A scream that would be defined as in terror. If asked, Mikal would deny and refuse to talk about it. He would have his meal in a different times from the others. Besides he would spend much of his time knelt next to the Idol of Kelemvor, praying mostly in celestial while holding the rosary of Kelemvor.*

LollipopSpider

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 13 2012, 10:47 AM 

Player

Deep within the night, when even the dedicated have retires to sleep but those who rise early have not yet awoken to preempt the dawn, a woman in gray attire enters the cathedral. Her fingers break the tension of the blessed water at the base of the stairs and drip leisurely as she approaches the dais at the end of the long hall. Climbing the stairs beyond which the idol of the Lord of the Dead rises, she takes to knee before clearing the last step, and anoints her brow with her wet fingertips as she bows her face into her palm. There she remains for long moments before eventually receding back to a seat.

With a solemn air, the woman sits and draws to her front a simple lap-harp which she rests her cheek upon for many minutes. At a length, her hands slide up to find the strings and spider along, coaxing a gentle elegy into the air. She improvises a somber, bittersweet melody in place of words, lingering for the better part of an hour.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 17 2012, 14:35 PM 

Player

*After a few days less active, Mikal returns to his normal activity. The reasons for that only a few may know. And without a waste of time, letters were posted in the Cathedral's board with the following title: Urgency (please, check on the external forum: http://theeternalorder.freeforums.org/index.php).*

alamut

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 06 2012, 19:46 PM 

Player

*Another letter was left in the Cathedral where only the members have access:*

Members of the Sacred Order.

Regarding the event we were involved, helping the mulan people to delay the demon attack at the River of Swords, I've collected a few informations that had been neglected by them. After the event, the area where we held is now being visited by random undeads. And one of the chosen of Ma'at, called Talyne or something, said it wouldn't be a surprise Anubis using dark magic to fulfill his vile plan.

It seems they're well informed about Anubis and what he's capable to do, which leads me to the question: why they did not inform us properly when requested about the possibility of the use of dark necromancy by Anubis ?

If memory serves you well, good brothers, they informed us that those demons could deal with millions of life. This argument per se is powerful, but why not mentioning about the use of dark necromancy ?

Templar Mikal Blacksword.

jimbono1

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 06 2012, 21:07 PM 

Player

Templar Mikal,

Such things were discussed, and they only answered with the knowledge they had. That no signs of dark necromancy had shown, although they could not predict whether it would stay this way.

Knight-Templar Victor Wilkinson.

Added to the bottom is a small note

I can confirm the reports of undead sightings. I encountered a single skeleton. It is not clear whether this is the act of a Necromancer, or simply the Gods, and the vast amount of darkness and death which fills the land. Stay cautious and wary, brothers.

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 10 2012, 12:46 PM 

Player

*The following was left in the Cathedral, where only the Knights of the Order have access ((so please folks, avoid meta)).*

Brothers and sisters in faith

During my visits in Cordor, I heard a disturbing report about the abomination called Lilith and her associates. Here is the following. I've approached Mister Rafiel and miss Rosary, after they reported the issue to a Condorian guard. They said they were attacked by them in the sewers of Cordor. Abomination Lilith was aided by a creature called Lucius Blackwave ((not sure if the last name was accidentally provided by meta)), who's description gives us no doubt about being a heretic as well. According to the victims, he wears the same muddy brow clotting, followed by a massive cloud of flys. It's also possible that he follows Falazure, but the victims were clear about him summoning an undead mummy. Later in Cordor shop, I could attest myself about the presence of such muddy creature and I also could spot a bone hand that he tried in vain to cover with a small shield.

But the list of those associate with the abomination Lilith doesn't stop. There is also a woman, average weight, shoulder-length cropped hair, known by the name Natia. Also a dragon-kin called Daegon, assisted by a female dragon-kin who's name I don't know. But she wears purple and black clothes.

Be aware of these targets and let them fear the Judge.

Templar Mikal Blacksword.

alamut

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2012, 14:44 PM 

Player

*Another note inside the temple where only the members have access ((so please avoid meta and being smashed by a DM))*

Brothers and sister in faith.

Mahir Muharib has informed about the next steps regarding the event. We're about to follow a large group through a portal that will be opened in Amia forest. According to Mahir Muharib, we're going deep "into the belly of the beast". The mission is rather important so we could scout ahead, but also really dangerous and the chances to survive may be decreased. We're going to travel to the plane of Gehenna with his escort.

Doing how dangerous it may be, I suggest we take measures about the possibility of a True Resurrection spell. Perhaps we could request aid from our allies from the Triad.

May the Lord Kelemvor bless our journey.

Templar Mikal Blacksword of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth.

alamut

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 24 2012, 23:40 PM 

Player

*A knight with gray eyes can be seen wandering about in the Cathedral, often at midnight*.

alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 26 2012, 11:32 AM 

Player

*Mikal receives a letter and frowns a bit at the reading. He folds the paper and carefully opens a black book, with golden details on its cover. He takes a few notes with a black ink and waits it to get dry before closing the book.*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]