View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 06 2016, 18:11 PM 

Player

Ally can be seen placing a sign near Town Hall...
Quote:
Residents and Friends of Bendir Dale

As a Monk of the Hin Fist of Luiren, I would like to offer my services to teach any and all of you some of the basics of Self Defense and Meditation. This is something that anyone can benefit from, at any age or physical condition. Our Monasteries have taught these techniques for centuries and have helped to keep the Halflings of Luiren safe and healthy with their use.

I'm looking to offer classes soon, and I'd like to find out who might be interested. The first class would be basic techniques and meditative practices and would only take a couple of hours. Classes will be held in my home which I have designed to have a large enough area for up to eight students at a time.

If you would like to take part in something like this, please leave your name and best times for you to take this class below. Once I have some interested parties, I'll arrange a class.

Thank you!

Ally Talley

Candle

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 08 2016, 18:26 PM 

Player

Candle reads over the note several times, thinking to herself as she does. Eventually, she signs her name in the space below.

Candle J. Lockrah

((OOCly: Available Tuesday nights, and Thursday nights round 7:00 MDT, and Saturday mornings or nights, flexible.))

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]