View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Kojengirl

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 6:47 AM 

Player

Ash fell from the billowing clouds of the nearby volcano. Heavy soot starting to cover the ground and cause breathing to be a lot harder. As a clap of thunder is muffled by the falling volcanic material a lone figure rushes through the gates. A familiar white haired hin, covered in more ash then all those around runs past coughing as she reaches the door to the town hall. The door only holds her back a moment as she tugs it open and quickly finds a pen and paper...

Git!

The idol of the five headed dragon has appeared in the mountains. According to the others there, it wasnt there before the ash started. Come get me when you get this message, i'll be in my home.

-Kelly

The letter is left right on the top of the message board, left with a large dagger stuck in the top to get attention.

The white haired hin goes back outside, coughing as she finds her way home to try and clean herself up*

Pic: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lathander_symbol.jpg (for dodging legal bullets)

Couch_Ninja

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 13:21 PM 

Player

Gideon reads the letter, then tears it off the wall. Reads it again. His hands grip the sides of the papyrus. Then he reads it again, with shakey hands. "FECK!" He yelled. "WHY?!" As he then angrily shook his fist skyward.
He Pinned the letter back on by its corner. After which he glanced at another posted letter of the same subject.

Following this, Gideon rushed to Kelly's. Slamming the door open with an audible bang. "Kelly. S'time t' plot out a Ditch. Y'read about th' lava too, I bet? I'm going to inform th' others. You go 'n send word to th' druid grove up north. Ask 'm how it's going t' flow, 'n how much our lake can do t' stop it."

With that, he was already gone again.

Candle

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 19:52 PM 

Player

(( Quick OOC note as I will be on tonight or tomorrow night, is the Dale currently getting falling Ash / ash on the ground? This seems like something my character would be aware of before I Log back in))

Couch_Ninja

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 20:07 PM 

Player

((It was certainly happening yesterday. Today though, a heavy rain seems to be keeping it out of the air. It might pick up again later.))

LetumLux

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 28 2016, 20:53 PM 

Player

The ashfall continues through the next day and night, interfering with the usual weather of the season. Occasionally actual rain manages to fight its way through, managing a short while of sprinkling - enough to turn the ash already on the ground into a pasty slug - before those clouds are invariably forced out by the billowing of the Skull Crag's summit.

The days are dark, and the nights starless... but at least it isn't as bad as in Guldorand for most of the island.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]