View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
BlueSquirrel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 05 2014, 3:56 AM 

Player

Gulliver places a new Report Box in Town Hall and makes sure it is readily available to all Residents of Bendir Dale. Paper/thick leaves/other parchments and quills are maintained constantly, as well as a Clerk rotation to over-see the “sanctity” of the report box. They can also provide assistance to those who aren’t literate in the community.

Reports can only be MADE by Resident’s and READ by Resident’s.

A note is attached to the top of the Report Box:

The purpose of the Report Box is to serve to better serve the community of Bendir Dale. All citizens have the right to place and read any/all reports made. It is to help communicate and document the wrong doings or crimes committed against our citizens and community. Every report made will be reviewed by the leadership of this town – albeit crimes and punishment currently fall to the Mayor. There is a crime and punishment box for leaders to read elsewhere in Town Hall.

The list of Banned Individuals and Groups are post on the general notice board as well as outside the gate (here:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=76084 )

Reminder 1: Please remember the report box is not to be used for arguing.

Reminder 2: All tomfoolery, mischief and pranks are also to be kept outside of this box, as they should be spread amongst kin anyways and not wasted in a box! Fines up to 25,000 coins and other serious punishments will be given if necessary at the direction of the Mayor to any who abuse this system.

Reminder 3: All reports must be signed by the one who submitted it.

Reminder 4: Archives of old reports are readily provided to Citizens of Bendir Dale – simply ask one of the Clerks in the Bendir Dale Town Hall!

(Previous Report List 1 can be seen here: viewtopic.php?p=1046642#p1046642 )
(Previous Report List 2 can be seen here: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=63220 )

May we all be blessed with endurance and strong spirits for the trials to come,

The Acorn

Attached to the bottom of the note, is a form that can be filled out for Reports:

Quote:
Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s):
Disturbance(s) committed:
Description of the event:
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates):

Other witnesses (if available):
Signature:

Gulliver Goldwoods (Acorn) - Keeper of the Lands of Bendir Dale
Brandy Bramblefoot (Harlequin) - General practitioner & summoner of Mischief!

CounterPhobia

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 10 2014, 3:18 AM 

Player

Quote:
Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Krin
Disturbance(s) committed: Violation of Ban

He was standing at the carts in the middle of a large group of visitors and agitating them and just being a nuisance. He was in the shape of a black Slaad creature and was in violation of his ban, lingering there pestering the friends of the Dale. I asked him to leave, he stalled and tried to cox me into hearing his words. I didn't allow him to try and persuade me and chased him into the Skull Crags with the aid of Dich, and the backing of the others.

Other witnesses (if available): Belalad, Kyra, Dich Daley, numerous others who's names I don't know.
Signature:

Kudark

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 15 2014, 6:30 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Quickdraw, Sakhr

Disturbance(s) committed: Attacking and killing two, attacking others with intent to kill, in Bendir Dale.

Description of the event: I was on the hill, facing north, and I noticed the two listed offenders, and an elf I believe to be Sheverashan, casing the area. Not long after, Quickdraw approached the gold dragon kin Kyra, and they stepped around the corner to the east wall, to speak.

I saw Sahkr popping in and out of my distant vision, to the north by the gate, so I came to ground level near the bench. Kyra and Quickdraw's conversation became heated, and steel was drawn. When I saw he meant to take her life, I fired upon him, and Trinaur charged into battle. She fell, and a companion of hers rushed to help her, but Sakhr had come into play by this time, and her companion fell as well, in the globe of darkness. I continued to attack both of the listed offenders, as each came into view, and eventually they ran north. I would not pursue them alone.

Beldor had returned, and I asked him to remain, as the listed offenders are known for multiple attacks. An innocent bystander Raised the two fallen, and they came inside the gates, for safety and rest. Beldor did some footwork, and reported that the two listed offenders fled to Tarkuul.

Other witnesses (if available): Beldor, Kyra (fallen), Elander (fallen), bystander (name to come).

Signature: Crow

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 15 2014, 21:23 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Frugdar

Disturbance(s) committed: Undead summoning inside the Gates.

Description of the event: Frugdar used an Item to summon an undead inside the gates. He began to wave the Item around until it was activated. Thinking he was just uneducated and did not knew about such items I've only told him to stop it. He then left. Though, I was told later by Mirnia he did it before. So he probably did it intentionaly.

Other witnesses (if available): Mirnia.
Signature: Wilfire.

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 15 2014, 21:35 PM 

Player

rafaelmacgyver wrote:
Incident Report

Disturbance(s) committed: Undead summoning inside the Gates.

Description of the event: Frugdar used an Item to summon an undead inside the gates. He began to wave the Item around until it was activated. Thinking he was just uneducated and did not knew about such items I've only told him to stop it. He then left. Though, I was told later by Mirnia he did it before. So he probably did it intentionaly.

Other witnesses (if available): Mirnia.
Signature: Wilfire.

Will investigate this immediately. - B

chefwudan

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 26 2014, 1:30 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Miss Breazy, the Mayor

Disturbance(s) committed: Casting a greater Ruin on Sugarpaw and a Hellball on Sugarpaw, Myself, Theadric, and taller that was visiting the Dale and the militia guard RIGHT outside the front gates.

Description of the event: After exchanging insults and discussing the merits of her status of Sugarpaw being banned, Breazy cast one of those giant hands to hold her, then, while subdued by the hand's grasp, Mayor Breazy cast a greater ruin followed by a hellball, back-to-back. Seeing the Hellball this poor taller ran for his life barely getting out of the initial blast, but still got some of the damage. The hellball killed Sugarpaw and Breazy herself for being so reckless with such a powerful spell and hit me directly as well as Theadric and the gate guard, searing each of us. Luckily I was able to withstand a large amount of the blast do to my gear.

Other witnesses (if available): Theadric, gate guard, Sugarpaw and that random taller

Signature: Frido Fries, NOW a former militia

*handed in with the report would be Frido's militia badge/chain*

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 26 2014, 2:40 AM 

Player

No mention is made of how many time she was told to leave, and I never insulted her so must have been her insulting me. Which should be permissible because she knows how to do whatever she likes and doesn't need to have manners or follow the law to do so.

After a day to calm down the follow note is added under the first.
I did use excess force to remove her which was wrong. But then I don't go about looking for fights and rarely use harmful magic. Regardless it was excess..

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 26 2014, 14:48 PM 

Player

Madam_Jingles wrote:
No mentioned is made how this one was asking what the reason for her ban was, and was repeatedly ignored before being attacked and murdered, while unarmed.

Hudson wrote:
*Nof rubs his temples when hearing and reading the news, intructs the gate guards to maintain the bans the mayor issued for now and goes to get some sweet grass to counter a massive headache rising*

// Sugarpaw, Nev, Atlas, Pyro, Velden, and Krin are still banned. Sugarpaw is still banned and can not leave this post which makes everything after that nil.

Broldi

PostPosted: Thu, May 01 2014, 3:13 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Jack Lightfellow

Disturbance(s) committed: Harrasment. Murder. Ignoring Militia. Insulting Militia including myself and General Nof. Drawing Weapon on myself in the town hall, refusing to leave.

Description of the event: Compiled from statements from witnesses.
Jack came out today not seeming himself. He went over to Gos'nar, accused him of being Tarkuulian, demanded answers from him, called him a liar about his claims of being a count in another area.
When I arrived, Jack drew his blade and wouldn't put it away. After more talking, Jack attacked and killed Gos'nar. I didn't attack Jack on the spot because he was going insane. Claiming a voice told him to do it. A womans voice told Jack that the Dale was lost and would burn. Then claimed the "shrouds" are about.

Myself and Nick took Jack into the walls away from the crowd so I could issue punishment with out it being done in order to please a mob. When speaking to Jack in the meeting room, I would like to say it was a structured conversation. But Jack was repeatedly ignoring my ask for the fine I dished him, and asking for his badge for repeatedly ignoring me. Instead of giving me the twenty five thousand I asked for in fine, he gave fifty thousand. Then when that was done and I had his badge, I told him to stay away from the mob outside the gate and went to leave. Repeatedly he told me he wasn't done talking, to the point he drew his blade on me, challenging me in the town hall. I told him to put his weapon away. He refused, I drew my blade, and told him to leave the city, and that he was banned until further notice.

He refused. Called General Nof a coward and a few other names. Called me the same and much more. I drew my blade and told him I would remove him by force. He then put his blade down and "surrendered", then refused to leave again, ignoring my final plea for him to go peacefully, but not seeming to fight it or go it himself, I sapped him over the head and carried him out. When he regained consciousness, he returned, I reminded him of his ban and he left.

Other witnesses (if available): Nella, Krin, Nick, Gos'nar, Azu, and more, but I didn't know all of their names.

Signature: -Vigilant Sentinel, Theadric Shortwick.

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Thu, May 01 2014, 20:46 PM 

Player

Reading the report Breazy frowns concerned and goes in search of Jack

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, May 03 2014, 23:24 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Male Human sized looking taller, wore black metallic-y obsidion armor. He used two red glowy kukris.
Disturbance(s) committed: Murdered a svirfneblin girl on our lands
I was standing outside the Dale near the big rock until suddenly darkness was cast on the svirfneblin and the people around her (Witnesses below)! Luckily I had already cast a true seeing and saw the killer run towards the poor girl and he wammed her! He then tried to run away to the mylocks but Krin managed to cast time stop and we both flung a green hand on him, so he was ready to be wacked down himself! Before that however, he shouted "In the name of Bhaal" I was told Bhaal is the former of Murder by one of the witnesses.
Once he was dead (Thanks to some the witnesses) his body was burnt with combustion spells by Sehaikitta, so we couldn't find much of him unfortunately. However! We managed to spot a note, the note said:
"There are many of us coming soon brother. You have not killed in the last tenday. Make it so. C"

After disputing whether he should be raised and interrogated (Krin's idea) or burnt fully into ashes, it was the svirneblin's decision to bury him. Marcus and the svirneblin girl buried him (// an arrow from a sentence after editing->) at the Dale's graveyard , we noticed a strange emblem of a skull around his neck which the svirneblin had pocketed.

Obviously we should be cautious! There are probably more than one of these Bhaalites assassins around.

Other witnesses (if available): Krin, Saisha, Tall (human sized tall) skinny light brown clothed monk guy, Lester, Sehaikitta Esteriu.
Signature: ~ Rosary Doodlekins ~

Last edited by Elyon on Mon, May 05 2014, 19:21 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Breazy Goldenleaf

PostPosted: Sun, May 04 2014, 15:51 PM 

Player

A small note is added in a familiar swirling script

Where was the taller buried?

Elyon

PostPosted: Sun, May 04 2014, 16:26 PM 

Player

He was buried fully at the Dale's graveyard by the time I came.

Elyon

PostPosted: Mon, May 05 2014, 20:15 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A Bhaalite
Disturbance(s) committed: Murder
Although I wasn't there, it seems like a Bhaalite has attacked although we're unsure if it's the same Bhaalite.
Allia was tending to her cotton and I believe that's when she was killed. Jace found Allia and helped raise her.
She was brought to the Salandran Temple.
Other witnesses (if available): Rolde and Zen
Signature: Rosary Doodlekins

bidocks

PostPosted: Tue, May 06 2014, 0:29 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Fire Genasi, goes by Este

Disturbance(s) committed: Casting of Great Thunderclap

Description of the event: After the murder of Miss Allia, many citizens and visitors to the Dale were on edge today, understandably so. Some were planning an attack, I tried to quell the mob mentality, with little effect I might add. The Fire Genasi, Este verbally assaulted our militia and myself many times, including calling us useless, during this time. Later, when things seemed to have calmed down, she and Hall were speaking and joking around. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder, to which she cast Great Thunderclap, with several people standing by. I approached her, and asked her not to do that again, and she threatened to cast it on me if I didn't shut my mouth about this. She used other incidents as precedence for her use of it, with complete disregard for our rules. I pointed out the sign that has our rules against offensive spells, and she claimed I was only enforcing laws when convenient as she claims Hall was kidnapping her. He was not, of course, he was simply being playful and he actually asked me to just let it go as he was unharmed. After another verbal assault, I believe this was "useless militia hin", I told her to leave the Dale. Of course she didn't. Finally, I asked her not to do such things again, to which she never truly responded.

This being my second day of service, I regretfully had to submit this report. Her actions were beyond what is acceptable.

Other witnesses (if available): Hall (War Knight), Kari (healer of Salandra), Rosie Addenney, Dirk (met briefly afterward), and Mark (a hin mage), and the Druid Dich.

Signature: Max of the Bendir Militia

Hudson

PostPosted: Thu, May 08 2014, 10:15 AM 

Player

*A note would be tacked near the report box and left there for a few days*

I urge Allia to do her gardening inside the gates or we can't protect her properly.
If I get my hands on that coward of an assasin he'll be as dead as his god. Murdering a helpless girl makes my blood boil.

As for this genasi's I'll have stern words with her. However, we cannot expect restraint from visitors if we dont show such ourselves. I am looking to you here Rosary. Half the wall is coated in sugary goo! And it doesnt even taste good anymore.

Max, do mention if incidents happen inside or outside the gates please. It makes handling matters easier for me.

Conclave, you are supposed to meet and you still haven't.

-Nof

Harold Kendry (Illusionist) -> see avatar
Elloanore (Travelling bard)

bidocks

PostPosted: Thu, May 08 2014, 12:50 PM 

Player

Yes sir, General, sir.... the incident happened outside the gates, within feet of the bench and tree sir.

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, May 09 2014, 0:46 AM 

Player

Beware of an archer with a black bow, and wearing yellow and light colored light armor. He attacked the Amia Forest Roadwarden and Oakmist guards, shouting about Bhaal. Favors using Darkness as well.

~~Crow

bidocks

PostPosted: Sun, May 11 2014, 1:54 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Necromancer, unknown name. Appears Elven, has dark green hair and odd markings on his skin, as if his blood vessels show black through it. Wears black, like they all seem to.

Disturbance(s) committed: Bringing a dominated undead onto Bendir Soil. Refusal to remove it. Refusal to leave.

This all happened just outside our gates, near the bench by the carts.

Gos pointed out a Necromancer was outside of our walls. Indeed, a skeleton was there. The offender said to leave it alone as it took so long to find. This made me go directly to him as he was likely the controlling party. I told him to remove it. He wouldn't. After several warnings, I ordered Nick to attack the skeleton. He, Gos and Pallinor attacked it. I assisted and we destroyed it. I then approached the offender with weapon drawn. I ordered him to leave. He refused, with some offhand comment. After ordering him several times, I told him he had three seconds to leave and I prepared myself for the ensuing fight to come. I told him if he didn't, I'd carry him out. I then attacked him and fought to the death. We both fell, as he used some sort of magical shield that turned my own strikes against me somehow in addition to harming him.

I was revived by those nearby, and after regaining my composure, carried his body out to the Forest of Despair, where I left it for the scavengers to devour.

Other witnesses (if available): Nick, Gos, Many Tallers that I do not know, Pallinor, Pebbles, Milo

Signature: Max of the Bendir Militia

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Tue, May 13 2014, 1:24 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown Goblin Mage
Disturbance(s) committed: Disobeying being told to stop casting spells, Desobeying being told to leave, Summoning evil summon, Disobeying unsummoning said Summon, Attacking Militia personel.
Description of the event: A Goblin came by and sudenly began to cast several defensive spells. It was told to stop casting then It summoned one of those small beholder things. It was then told so unsummon and leave. It refused and we began to prepare ourselves for a fight. It then cast a Weird spell on me and Max then it was quickly put down by me.

Other witnesses (if available): Militia member Max, Miss Arwa, Victor of the Eternal Order and Azu
Signature: ~Willfire

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Hudson

PostPosted: Tue, May 13 2014, 7:04 AM 

Player

Quote:
Incident Report

Disturbance(s) committed:
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates):

Other witnesses (if available):
Signature:

A grumbling rotund halfling can be seen reading the reports and then editing the format of the report by adding a line to it.

Rolde

PostPosted: Sun, May 18 2014, 13:35 PM 

Player

Regarding the incident of Murder reported by Rosary Doodlekins, I was there and can provide additional first-hand witness. I saw the attacker for a moment and would recognize this murderous coward if I saw him again. He did shout Bhall prior to casting a Spell on me that made me vulnerable to magic, then casting darkness on the poor innocent young lady, Allia, and then killed her and fled instantly. The witnesses searched the area but did not find him.

The report by Crow does appear to match the actions and descriptions of this criminal - "an archer with a black bow, and wearing yellow and light colored light armor...shouting about Bhaal...Favors using Darkness"

~Rolde Wellsan

Kudark

PostPosted: Sun, May 18 2014, 15:12 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Name unknown, male elf mage (description difficult due to multiple spells surrounding him, most likely dark colors)

Disturbance(s) committed: Summoning red dragon, provocation

Description of the event: While conversing with Rosary and Tarvencia (and I use that term lightly in reference to Tarvencia, but that's a whole nother story), someone on the south hill casted multiple Time Stop. Shortly thereafter, a red dragon appeared on the hill, on the path directly in front of the main gate. The four of us went to investigate and encountered a male elf mage, fully prepared for battle, in the frontier. It was obvious that he was seeking a fight, due to his constant provoking of us, yet backed down being outnumbered. He made it clear he would strike, when he had the advantage, proving his cowardice. I expect to see this one again.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): outside

Other witnesses (if available): Rosary, Palinor, Krin Tarvencia

Signature: Crow~.~

Broldi

PostPosted: Wed, May 28 2014, 2:40 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Unknown Magi. Giant Squids.

Disturbance(s) committed: Magi summoned giant squid on our land and they attacked guards and people in the local area.

Description of the event: According to an adventurer, he was persuing a mage, whom summoned a group of giant squid to cover his escape, I came from the gates to find a group on the top of the hill, then more squid came, we made some calimari, then more squid came, more calimari, once the two waves were done, I followed after the adventurer. He caught the mage and killed him in the forest. The threat dealt with.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the main gate.

Other witnesses (if available): Taelar. Krin. Lorna. Cyrene. A few others, unknown.

Signature: Theadric Shortwick!

Hudson

PostPosted: Wed, May 28 2014, 7:02 AM 

Player

Good work Theadric! How a giant squid survives outside the water is beyond me but I am glad this numbskull got what he deserved.

What's Calimari though? That sounds like a Kara Turan monkey.

-Nof

kalcibone

PostPosted: Wed, May 28 2014, 7:03 AM 

Player

It is cooked or cried squid chunks, sir Nof.

~Mirnia

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Wed, May 28 2014, 23:15 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Xkugab the Goblin
Disturbance(s) committed: Slander
Description of the event: Xkugab kept saying not propper words all the time and began to slander Rosary and Saya. Told him to leave for the day. Also he is able to speak some Hin and told some Hin prostitutes he paid for taught it to him. I dont believe that our lenguage would be passed down to a Goblin. Briar's name was mentioned by him as one of said ones that taught him.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the Gates

Other witnesses (if available): Theadric, Rosary, Saya, Silverstone, Gos, Elven female friend of Gos.
Signature: ~Wilfire

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

rafaelmacgyver

PostPosted: Thu, May 29 2014, 0:20 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Lorna the Hin Malarite
Disturbance(s) committed: Threath to Militia Personel
Description of the event: Lorna was standing armed in the Dale territory. Took me a lot of talk to convince her to leave. Upon leaving she threathened to kill me.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the Gates

Other witnesses (if available): Rosary, Gos, Elven girl who I still dont know the name that is Gos friend.
Signature: ~Wilfire

Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!

Broldi

PostPosted: Thu, May 29 2014, 22:34 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Lorna.
Disturbance(s) committed: Murder.
Description of the event: Lorna murdered Sabrar when no one willing to stop it out in the front. I wasn't there, I was in the inn talking to Jack Lightfellow, we left the inn to come over the event. Lorna and a mage dressed in black dragged him to the Skull Crags, when I and Jack went to get the body back. No conflict was done, we raised Sabrar outside Kampos and I went to bed.
Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside main gate.

Other witnesses (if available): Jack Lightfellow, Kehurin.
Signature: Theadric Shortwick

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, May 30 2014, 6:56 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Lorna, Malarite shifter

Disturbance(s) committed: Murder of Roidoc (Bendir citizen)

Description of the event: I was not witness to the event, and I hope Roidoc will tell of the situation. It seems Lorna has struck yet again, murdering mister Roidoc. I came across Izariel and Estariu giving chase to Lorna throughout the frontier, then upon Hallvardar tending to the fallen mister Roidoc, near to Bendir Dale.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gates, and into the frontier.

Other witnesses (if available): Roidoc, Hallvarderer, Izariel, Estariu

Other information: Lorna's mage friend, it is said, goes by the name Cucumber, and is claiming ignorance of aiding her. Due to the reports of trusted individuals, that he has admitted to the murders, I took the liberty of removing him for the night.

Signature: ~~Crow

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, May 30 2014, 9:28 AM 

Player

I am going to redo the ban lists as soon as we have a mayor (I may need to ask permission)

Suffice to say this Lorna has no protection around our lands, kill the rabid beast if you can, just don't hit any bystanders.

She's banished from entering the town ofcourse and the militia has been informed. Still, it being a shifter may make finding it hard.

-Nof

bidocks

PostPosted: Sat, May 31 2014, 14:54 PM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): A Malarite in the form of a Wereboar

Disturbance(s) committed: Refusal to leave, attacking Bendir Militia

Description of the event: I was speaking with Hallvardr, near the bench outside the gates. We watched three large pigs go by, and naturally assumed they were shifters or somesuch. One turned into a humanoid male, another, a human looking woman, and a third, a creature that had huge tusks and stood on its hind feet, that I was told is a wereboar. When I saw this monstrous creature, I approached and told them, "Shifters are not allowed to take such forms here.". They replied with, "We are not a shifter." I said something to the effect of, "I don't give a crap what you are, just get out.". Naturally, like all the other vermin we get in this town, they wouldn't leave. I plopped on my helm, and drew my sword, and was immediately attacked. The large pig that turned into a human female had changed again into a large bear, and assisted me with attempting to defend myself and the Dale. This creature was quite strong and resisted my attacks well, while still able to hurt me. I had none of my blessings on at this time, and thus, was not at my best in this situation. To my surprise, Krin cast a large green hand and held the creature. The humanoid male that had previously been a large pig approached and said to stop. I said I will stop if he will remove this creature. He agreed, and I stopped attacking as well as bearlady. Several tense moments went by and I asked Krin to remove his hold, which he did. I ordered both of these "people" to leave, and they seemed to take much longer than necessary to do so. I began preparing myself with all the blessings Brandobaris has to offer me, and they left without further incident.

Moments later, a halfling came into town, one that I have never seen before in my time in Bendir. He was badly wounded, and was using vile words to describe a wild boar in the woods that had just attacked him. Hallvardr and myself rushed to aid him and heal his wounds, which were many. A few too many, as in, it took five of my kits and at least three of Hall's to heal him, which in my estimation makes this one very, very hardy halfling. Much moreso than I would have guessed him to be. Once he was healed, Krin said he would handle this, and went off in the direction of the incident, toward the Shekat caves, from what the halfling said. Hallvardr and two bystanders followed. I remained and so did the bearlady, who I now know as Diana.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gates

Other witnesses (if available): Krin, Diana, Hallvardr, Two adventurers wearing red and black, and One Male, name unknown, who is apparently a Malarite or a Malarite sympathiser of some sort.

Other information: Just prior to the incident, Krin was expounding on Lorna's non-Malariteness, which was being argued. He believes she can be saved. Even though I believe he is wrong, I do respect the fact that he is so willing to believe in something other than himself. That said, he is still insane.

Also, Nof sir, I'd really like to have a copy or lesson in the rules of Bendir Dale, the ban lists, and proper procedures to handle situations that occur. Thea was removed from his post immediately after handing me a badge so my training is, sketchy at best. That is assuming you wish me to remain part of the militia.

Signature: ~Max

Kudark

PostPosted: Sat, May 31 2014, 16:33 PM 

Player

*posted with Max's report*

Pantheros, a Malarite shifter, had convinced Laika, the wereboar, to attack people. It ended badly for both of them. This is what I gathered from Laika, after the incident. The woman Estariu was also involved in bringing them both down.

~~Crow

Kudark

PostPosted: Sat, May 31 2014, 20:14 PM 

Player

I've noticed Krin Tarvencia ignoring his ban, and lingering on Bendir lands. His ban is still in effect, he may use the carts and paths though. And due to his recent admission that he will kill anyone who threatens Lorna, who is to be promptly removed, he should be reminded of his ban.

~~Crow

Hudson

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 01 2014, 15:09 PM 

Player

Bans are only in effect within the town's gates at this point Crow. Krin can linger outside the gates for now. Should he attack anyone then he may be added to the kill on sight list.

Lorna however, has killed residents and visitors alike, and like any rabid animal should be put down if sighted on Bendir land. She has been warned of this and Krin should know that as well.

I'll draft things up when the election results are known.

-Nof

bidocks

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 3:05 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Frugdar, Krin

Disturbance(s) committed: Goading an attack (Frugdar), Killing a group of people (Krin)

This is posted by request of Sentinel Theadrick.

Lorna showed up on the hill in the Dale, outside the gates. I approached her and told her she had to leave. I escorted her to the Amia Forest on the way toward Cordor. Frugdar followed us. He showed interest in claiming the bounty put forth for her head. I tried to convince him not to do it. He insisted and began getting more insistent. He then began preparing for a fight. Lorna got defensive and the two got into a bit of a taunting match. Lorna then turned into a golemmy thing. I got between them and tried to get them to stop. Krin appeared, fully covered in magic with a dragon. The dragon breathed, and I went down instantly.

When I was revived, I learned that Thea and Frugdar had also fallen. Krin gave no apology, simply defended his actions as "collateral damage". I personally feel that Lorna was the victim here, as well as the other fallen, but, Frugdar was the cause of the incident. His lust for gold and battle drove him to do this.
Other witnesses (if available): Krin, Lorna, Frugdar, Theadrick, A Mage and his wife referred to as "Cyn", Rosary, Maxie Billow, Aiseth... Some were there for parts, but only Lorna and myself were there the whole time. Frugdar arrived moments later.

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 6:52 AM 

Player

Quote:
Lorna showed up on the hill in the Dale, outside the gates. I approached her and told her she had to leave.

Quote:
-Kill on sight

People on this list have killed our residents and visitors alike. These foul beings shall have no aid or mercy on our lands.
Do not try to remove them from our lands as these beasts have already shown that reasoning with them is futile, avoid them, gather allies when you see them and then dispatch them preferably from an ambush and dispose of the body properly.

Nof would simply underline parts of Max message and then scribbles under it.

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 6:56 AM 

Player

You should have either ignored her and warned people of her presence or gathered a group and killed her. The banning instructions are clear lad. Stop trying to reason with animals/ monsters.

If Frugdar wants to claim that bounty I couldn't care less about it as long as no visitors or residents are wounded in the attempt. If he wants to do so outside Bendir land so much the better.

Also, moved Krin to the kill on sight list. I don't want his pompous arrogant head around town again. Do NOT try to have him leave. Ignore him and warn others of his presence or kill him. If you kill him make sure he isn't returned easily. Burn the body.

shadowclasper

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 7:28 AM 

Player

Hudson wrote:
Ignore him and warn others of his presence or kill him. If you kill him make sure he isn't returned easily. Burn the body.

If I might suggest. If you burn the body, dump the ashes into the river. Gets rid of him permanently.

Hudson

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 8:13 AM 

Player

That's the idea yes. It probably won't be permanently but it will make bringing back the pain a pain.

Maybe he gets the hint to stay away then.

-Nof

bidocks

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 06 2014, 13:56 PM 

Player

*Max would see the responses to his report, his shoulders would slump. He would then reach for his badge, pause a moment, then take his hand away again. Moments later he would be seen writing a letter*

bidocks

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 09 2014, 1:08 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Meepo and an unknown perhaps human male mage

Disturbance(s) committed: Casting of dangerous magics on our lands, refusal to stop, and refusal to leave

Hesh saw me near our gates and told me of two mages casting dangerous magic outside. I decided to check it out. I found them, just up the hill, on the south side, apparently having a mage duel. I politely asked them to take it further away from our town. I used my discretion as this seemed like more dangerous than should be this close to our walls.

The usual stupid banter ensued. Them asking why they had to stop, telling me I broke -their- rules, we don't own the land, that sort of thing. They both obviously just wanted a fight. I really didn't want to give them one. I told them to leave, three times, and began covering myself in Brandobaris's blessings. The kobold, I now know is named Meepo, turned into a Red Dragon. The human cast several time stop spells in succession. I'm not even sure anyone really struck anyone. They both ran off up the road, and I did not pursue as they had actually done what I requested in the first place.

We stayed near the road for several minutes, until we could no longer detect them. Then headed back toward the gates. They did not return.

Broldi

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 10 2014, 23:55 PM 

Player

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Velden

Disturbance(s) committed: Assault

A long problem.

Firstly a woman Frugdar accused of being a vampire admitted she was a vampire. She was chased off the land. When she was killed out in the Skull Crags. A man named Migliaccio severed her head and was walking back through Bendir to take it where ever. Thus being in Bendir, protected by our laws.

Velden told him to drop the head, then stabbed him through the chest, then vanished.
Thus assaulting another on our land whilst already banned from the town.

Found him lingering later on and asked him why, he gave no remorse for breaking our law.

The route through to the Skull Crags.
Alakton.

Signature: Vigilant Sentinel Theadric Shortwick

Elyon

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 21 2014, 1:30 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Disturbance(s) committed: Attempting to cause a fight, possible threats.

K&C (Kehurin and Cynthia) and Frugdar argued about their situation with Adrian hiring (Frugdar and others unknown) to kidnap Cynthia. Frugdar claims he's innocent of his role. Although Frugdar has no reason to kidnap Cynthia anymore, (As a few things have been sorted with Adrian and Kehurin & Cynthia ), K&C were hassled by Frugdar still. He called Cynthia a whore and a hooker along with a bunch of other snark insults, in attempt to cause a fight.
To this point we know that there are still others hired to kidnap Cynthia so we should be cautious on our lands! Adrian himself couldn't call off the people he hired (fishy!) and he refused to call off Frugdar (Which also could mean that there is more motive behind this). Whether Frugdar will make an attempt or not is uncertain, but an eye has to be kept on him and others who may be part of the plan to kidnap Cynthia, possibly here at the Dale.

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the gates
Other witnesses (if available): Cynthia, Kehurin, Heshgvar.

~ Rosary

Elyon

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 22 2014, 1:22 AM 

Player

Incident Report

Name of offender(s) / description(s): Lorna, Three Thayans - (Ru likely to be a Thayan, a shifter and a dark taller female)
Disturbance(s) committed: Fighting...
Ahri, a neutral to the scene, witnessed a fight outside. Lorna shifted into a construct and charged at the smug man wearing dark robes and a pointy hat, known to be Ru according to some other witnesses. Ru along with two others, a shifter using the illithid form and a female taller in dark clothes, retaliated back on Lorna. Hesh and Cyrene pointed out that the two who helped Ru out were Thayans, and it's probably true that Ru himself is one.
I only witnessed a part of the fight but I didn't know how to react. It was literally bad guy (who was on the 'kill on sight list') versus bad guys! Lorna was knocked out and the 'three' Thayans dragged her into a portal. One of the Thayan's mentioned they should bring her to Uzacoo Uzakoh 'Uzaccoh'... whatever or whoever that is!
I was also told that the Thayans were the ones who raised Lorna (Who apparently was dead some time ago!) and the same Thayans who caused trouble at Winya. They were also the very same who have abducted Cyrene before. It goes without saying that an eye should be kept on them even if Lorna initiated the attack. The fact that they somehow gathered together when the attack happened was very suspicious.
Earlier before the attack Ru was casting grease spells at Garett and his kobold girlfriend. I asked the two to be civil during a tense moment and they seperated. Ru was being smug... I can only predict that he may cause trouble in the future and think he could get away with it, possibly along with his little Thayan crew. Again, be wary!
*An extra note is added*
Ru is the mage on Maxim's previous report. I smell trouble written all over him!

Location of the event (inside/ outside gates): Outside the northern gate right near the forest.

Other witnesses (if available): Ahri, Hesh, Cyrene, Militia guards outside the north gate.
Signature: ~ Rosary

Hudson

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 22 2014, 7:00 AM 

Player

Good work Rosa!

Find out the names and please make descriptions of these 'Thayans' if we can so we can share them with the gate guards and ban the whole lot. I'd rather not put them on the kill on sight list as self defense isn't a crime.

-Nof

shadowclasper

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 26 2014, 9:04 AM 

Player

*Filed to the Bendir Townhall, not on the bulletin board outside the Dale*
A strange incident in the low mountains just outside the Lemur Monastary.

A female Rakasha armed with a longweapon, a spear or glaive I think, threatened me and my hunting companion while we were busy gathering samples from exploded giant beetles. Specifically she threatened to break my legs if I didn't tell her my plans for the golems I'm currently constructing for the Dale, and then threatened to kill me if I continued working on them.

I would like to use this opportunity to request enough stone to make 4-6 stone golems, and a set of 24 (or 36 if I am given the materials for 6 golems( topazes. I will use shape stone and the golem field manuals I've gathered together in order to make a set golems of the appearance of Grey Renders, thus enabling us to use them to deter predatory wildlife as well as for defensive purposes.

~Jamian Turin, Gnome Scientist.

shadowclasper

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:10 AM 

Player

*tacked under the intial report*

I'm told it was the one named Lorna who threatened me and my hunting companion.

Hudson

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 26 2014, 10:22 AM 

Player

Wilfire has all the stone we need.

Lorna is already to be killed on sight on Dale lands but I updated her record so future mayors can see the vile magnitude of this animal.

-Nof

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 30 2014, 21:05 PM 

Player

*the note is given back to Crow*

Last edited by Kudark on Mon, Jun 30 2014, 22:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next