View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2013, 1:10 AM 

Player

Crow arrives with Noelle, to the graveyard, for the ceremony. He sets down a candle and lights it, stepping back to stand with the druidess and listen to Serena begin. They stand quietly, and he notices a tear fall down Noelle's cheek, as a few people say their peace. He notes the prayer and symbol of Mielikki on the elf maiden, that Kard was holding hands with and making blush, but soon forgets, as Dian's father pays his respects. Crow keeps his thoughts to himself, saddened at the loss of such a vibrant life. His thoughts drift to the manner of her death, and the name given to him. He comes to a decision about something, and nods to himself. Crow makes sure to wipe his own tear away, before heading back to the forest, with Noelle. They are in a sombre mood, as they walk back, each reflecting on the value of life.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2013, 19:51 PM 

Player

Bendir Dale, Wharftown, Uhm, Winya, the Shrine, and Barak Runedar all receive personal visits from Eli.

The Hin would simply ask for the opportunity to speak with the leadership of each location. If no meeting time could be set for within the tenday, he would instead fill out a letter to be passed along to the leadership of the township.

In the Dale's case, he makes a point to visit with Cindle for a time when he first arrives.

((Please let me know a good time/day. Or, please let me know who to PM the correspondence to.))

CTX

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2013, 20:12 PM 

Player

Instructions would be left to forward any and all letters to either Serena or Kira.

Serena Voi: An adorable little Halfling.
Brizthara D'ulov: A spoiled, loud-mouthed priestess.

CTX

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 02 2013, 2:22 AM 

Player

Dear Citizens,

We'll be holding our first council meeting very soon. Details will be given at the town hall, including those required to attend and what is to be addressed.

Please be sure to give either Cindle or Merin any comments or concerns* if you cannot meet the posted times. If necessary, it will be adjusted.

Warm Winds,
-Serena

// * Basically, leave your replies here (IC/OOC) if you can make those date(s) so we don't clutter the council thread or spam Morgara with messages. We will assume both ladies handle it in-character.

Kudark

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 02 2013, 14:47 PM 

Player

I will not be able to attend as a guest, due to a prior engagement.
~~Crow

// shift change at work, I'm on 2nd now. (2pm-10:30pm CST M-F) I will try to be in-game before and after work times //

CTX

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 05 2013, 23:13 PM 

Player

Dear Bendir Dale,

Recently, an attack on the town took place by a supernatural enemy--ghosts of unknown origin haunted the areas around Bendir Dale and attacked both our guests and residents. Our men and women of the militia valiantly answered to this threat and defended our fair town until it passed. Unfortunately, this small victory came at the cost of three precious young and innocent lives.

Once again, this miserable island challenges us, testing our resolve and strength with painful trials, despicable evil upon our home and loved ones. Bendir Dale continues to be targeted with attempts to weaken, frighten, or break its spirit. And while these acts against us bring pain and sorrow, they will not succeed. We will continue to stay strong, our chins up, and move forward--recover and learn from these tragedies to prevent any further ones from happening.

I will not pretend to know or relate with the feelings and deep sorrow of the victims from this horrible incident. The life of a child can never truly be accounted for. However, I offer my sincerest condolences and blessings to those grieving for their loved ones, and I will happily offer any aid needed. We will hold a small ceremony, a vigil, for the young souls now departed. I welcome and encourage all to attend this event and offer comfort to these families, our neighbors, as well as give our blessings to their lost loved ones.

I'd like to, once again, thank our brave men and women that defend us for answering to this and all other threats, past or future, against our town, for doing their best and risking their lives to do so.

Warm Winds,
Serena Voi

A note is left telling the time of the ceremony, available for guests and residents alike to see.

// Shooting for Saturday, December 7th (6PM CST / 5PM EST).

P Three

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 06 2013, 22:50 PM 

DM

This letter is sent to the Mayor and posted by a grumbly-looking Dwarf man.

Mayor Voi;

Storrdverg has told us of what has happened in the Dale, to your food. Obviously we cannot not offer aid. I have stores of preserved foods specifically made to be taken on hunts, so they are dense in nutrients while being light and portable, if not the tastiest things on Toril, and they are impervious to rot. I will happily send any that may help to your people, along with fresh venison that can't be stored, but can be immediately cooked and consumed. The Shrine as always will help our friends though their hard times.

Simply let me know if you desire any, and it will be forthcoming. I hope the druids can help with whatever has tainted your food, if we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely, and with the Maiden's blessings
Aly'dra Zau'ana

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

CTX

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 08 2013, 2:05 AM 

Player

Keeping her word, Serena holds a small yet pleasant vigil behind the town hall, overlooking the lake. With residents, militia members, and the aid of both Souris and Laurel, they give their prayers to the murdered children and all those fallen under candlelight, keeping their memories in their hearts forever. They end the small ceremony with flowers offered to the nearby lake, letting them peacefully drift in remembrance.

// Thanks to players and staff alike for attending and helping.

CTX

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 08 2013, 2:11 AM 

Player

Though no reply is given [yet], Serena does keep the letter close for later reference, rather than disregarding or tossing it away.

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2013, 23:11 PM 

Player

Quote:
Threat Advisory: Amia Forest

The elven ruins of the forest near the Grove and Winya Ravana have become host to dangerous levels of blood magic. A main dressing in the same manner as Tytalus, the former Cordorian Minister of Magic, was found inside the ruins before the location was over run with blood beasts.

Measures must be taken to ensure that the forest is not destroyed by the Blood Magic attempting to gain a foothold there, up to and including purging the place of whatever taint it may have inside. The creatures match the descriptions of those said to be found in the Dale before their crops began to wither, clouds of blood that began to attack on sight. All travel there is advised against for threat of falling victim to the Arcanum, and any going there to remove this taint are advised to do so with extreme force.

I repeat, do not underestimate the threat facing the region. If the blood magics there are allowed to spread the entire forest could be obliterated, and that much usable land will be lost.

Those with any questions regarding the threat, sources of knowledge, wishing for eye witness accounts and first hand reports may contact me in the office of the Living Guard in Tarkuul.

In service to the Living City,
Sir Gerald Edmund
High Captain of Tarkuul

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

agnus

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 23 2013, 14:37 PM 

Player

After being informed regarding the recent events in Bendir and the surrouding, Baha Hadi, one of the Mulan refugees living in Kohlingen offers his aid as a food and water provider. // If allowed by DMs, I would like to go on casting the PnP spell lvl 3 Create Food and Walter. With that, he would be able to feed 3 humans or one horse for 24 hours by using 10 min to cast it. If allowed to go on, I would like to point out a few restrictions

Pony

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 23 2013, 19:43 PM 

Player

The following letter bearing the personal seal of Ser Robert of Caris, the Hand of the Duke, is sent to each of the officials of Bendir Dale.

Morgara

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 24 2013, 1:34 AM 

Player

Merin reads over her copy (or the copy she calls her copy, whomever she might of taken it from) with a worried expression.

"Oh dear, another meeting."

La Gato Negra: Cat Burglar Extraordinaire
Total altaholic.

Azulix

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 29 2013, 0:29 AM 

Player

I would like to inform that all of those involved with the conflict where Quickdraw killed 'Old Man' Wisteepockery and Vorastrix released his name as 'Jake Butler' never happened. butler told me that he never gave his name as Jake. Sry folks that my memory has pooped out. So the inform that said his name was Jake is very incorrect. Sincerely chaddonundergallowsd

Syvx: Curious Nature Kobold

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 664 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14