View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07 2019, 19:15 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire spent the last days checking the walls and their integrity and also drawing plans on to how better fortify Bendir Dale. Spots to place barricades, mantlets, dig trenches and anything else that can be done with the resources at hand.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11 2019, 20:33 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Uncle Brielk, the Dwarf of clan Bundly and 7 out of 9 sisters came wandering into Bendir Dale with three new Hins who eventually presented themself as Rolly Bundly, Jappy Bundly and Billiander Bundly-Sweatfoot, the cousins of the Budly Bundly girls. Extremely happy and chatty Hins, unlike their crazy uncle and his children. Eventually, after talking with anyone looking their way, giving bread and candy to anyone wanting they would pack up a wagon they had hired which eventually arrived from Cordor an fill it to the brim before heading down the route towards Cordor. They where warned about the hordes but it seemed the three cousins of the Bundlys and Brielk all was armed and had talents fiting for murdering Ogres and Orc alike.

The Bundly household was now a very empty home. The dark tidings upon the island had the Bundlys wanting to evacuate the children properly. Turning Bendir Dale even more into a ghost town.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12 2019, 0:13 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

A fairly larger than average kobold, finds it's way disembarking from the cart, large sapphire wings flutter behind the bluekin, after a brief casual moment giving a wriggle of claws in greeting and farewell, before being sent on it's way. Soon after with nothing else seemingly to do, the sound of lightning and electricity fills the Orc hills, aswell as the smell of well-electrified Orcs, further antagonizing them, Stormclaw can be seen with nothing else to do, passing the spare time, leaving trails of Orc bodies, with Kobold-sized Claw slashes and many with broken ribs by pure blunt-force and electric-scars. This seems to contuine on and off, the Kobold never wandering to close to the dale, but occationally is seen peering in it's general direction in thought, before disappearing into the wilds.

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 3:16 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Two adventurous Strongheart hin, Deni and Feni Oldfur, left in the morning this day, taking the road south to Cordor. Fresh-faced and optimistic despite the dark times, they are known among the people of the Dale as cheery brothers who have been helpful to all since the evacuation of the greater population.

As night falls, Fendel closes the Hinn Inn early and goes for a walk. He greets the militia on duty and nonchalantly chats about the day. He eventually brings up his two nephews, maintaining his calm demeanor. When the militia soldiers say that the two brothers never came back, Fendel tips an imaginary hat, thanks them, and moves toward the town hall.

Soon later, a notice is posted stating that Deni and Feni Oldfur have gone missing, last seen leaving south out of the Dale.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Little Copper This Side of Ruathym
Oiwyna Thunderhammer - "Feckin hells."
Asperitas - Merchant of the Winds


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady | [DM] The Voice

-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 18:18 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire sighs as he reads the news from Fendel then leaves a reply:



Please everyone, do not travel too far from the Dale specially to the South. With the Horde at our doors it is extremely dangerous to do so.

I will gather a team and will go out to look for Deni and Feni.

~Ltn Wilfire Strongfeet, Bendir Dale's Minister of Military.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 14 2019, 14:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Defiance itself, the old Hin Budly puts on his rangering gear and a good walking stick and wanders out south.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2019, 2:43 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posted both inside and outside the walls:

Public Announcement

Today A man by name Crowley bought me a message from the Black Axes Company saying that they want to end our deal with them.
They will be doing cart escorting and will be passing through our territory.
However I was told that they do not want any hostilities and want peace.
They said if any Hin attacking them, they will make the Dale accountable for it
However I've told him that I cannot control every Hin in the face of Toril.

Bendir Dale will not tolerate any unjustified unprovoked hostility towards them.
If you, being a Hin or not, being a resident or not, engage in hostility with them and seek refuge here after doing it, you WILL BE BANNED from Bendir Dale.

We have too many problems around already and we do not need one more.

If anyone reading this does not like my words. Bring it to Nof or to the Elders of Bendir Dale.
Until told otherwise by them. This decision is FINAL and not open for negotiation.

And for the Black Axes. If you do any unprovoked attacks against our residents and non-residents aswell. We will defend ourselves.

~Ltn Wilfire Strongfeet, Bendir Dale's Minister of Military.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2019, 15:33 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

*a rather short, but rather attractive, red headed elf walks through town, a raven on her shoulder. She finds a comfy spot overlooking the small town, takes a seat, and pulls out a small meal, something made for travel. The Raven pecks at it too. She seems contented, if not completely happy. After some time, she leans back, smiling up at the sky. Then... takes a nap.*

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 24 2019, 12:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

A note is left with General Nof for anyone who is interested...
Quote:
So, I was coming through Bendir for some potions, since I was out to hunt some Skekats and lo and behold! Trolls! Everywhere. They were attacking the guardsmen, the town, anything they could get to. I quickly grabbed my trusty dagger and shield and attacked.
After clearing the outside of the walls, and aiding those that needed it, I headed toward the mountain where I found a few big bad trolls along with some of the more... usual rabble. There was easily a hundred of them!

All taken care of and I don't believe anyone from Bendir was seriously injured.

Just thought someone should leave a report of some kind in case any of this was important.

Scamp's Blessings,
Maximillian Ignatious Tiberius Thistlethorn

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 25 2019, 1:09 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

It seems the latest attacks even got the old grumpy minister Budly Bundly and his "Dwarven cousin" Brielk to move inside the inner walled sanctuary of Bendir Dale, leaving their fortified, trapped "fortress" of a Hin home on the outside. Ra'eldra Bundly who stays at the Shrine of Eilistraee even as that got evacuated is seen more often inside the walls to. Perhaps partially to keep to "safety" in number and not just to feel safer inside than in their home?

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 27 2019, 15:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

*A gray skinned, white haired elven female can be seen napping in "her spot" on the wall of Bendir. She may or may not be drooling, and is most definitely unclothed.*

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 27 2019, 22:24 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

That Guy wrote:
*A gray skinned, white haired elven female can be seen napping in "her spot" on the wall of Bendir. She may or may not be drooling, and is most definitely unclothed.*


The Old Hin noticing this, knowing that spot from before...would sneak up a pie and a freshly cut rose, placed by the Elf to greet her when she wakes up.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Tue, Sep 03 2019, 21:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

Something seemed to make its way, hiddenly, passing through.. And just like that, once more the dale was alerted to the all to common invasion of Orcs, but before a few could even swing in the actual dale, what looked like a bolt of lightning surged out of cover, electricity crackled, a blue-winged kobold reportedly ripped through them before disappearing in a flurry towards the orc hills, where electricity is heard and screams of dozens of orcs takes place, before the guards could even get a word in, and the scene left behind was piles of orcs, punched, clawed, and electrocuted, some of the wounds looking as if a Cannon ball was punched through some of the bodies, the kobold was briefly seen, zipping this way or that, but vanished after, leaving the Ripped off Head of a Gruumsh Choosen, on a Pike outside the dale over looking the road entering the dale..

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2019, 19:14 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

A note and a copy of a bounty is left with one of the Militia-Members, addressed to Wilfire

Kamina wrote:
Image


Under the bounty, the small note simply says...

You wanted to help, Scaley?
Now's the time to shine.

-Captain Olivia Sykes

_________________
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2019, 21:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Lately, on the western border of the dale, near to the Mylock area, and atop a hill, the camp seems occupied. A ratty old tent, worn with unrepaired holes, and a meager fire sits there, sometimes unoccupied, though a rather large and stupid half-orc can occasionally be seen there, musing to himself, or eating what little he can scrounge up. The camp is not exactly clean or tidy, but mostly disorganized, and the fire left to fend for itself, when the ugly half-breed is not there.

_________________
Image


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Sep 08 2019, 23:26 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Kudark wrote:
Lately, on the western border of the dale, near to the Mylock area, and atop a hill, the camp seems occupied. A ratty old tent, worn with unrepaired holes, and a meager fire sits there, sometimes unoccupied, though a rather large and stupid half-orc can occasionally be seen there, musing to himself, or eating what little he can scrounge up. The camp is not exactly clean or tidy, but mostly disorganized, and the fire left to fend for itself, when the ugly half-breed is not there.


The old Hin Budly, noticing this on his walks, would one day place a freshly baked pie and a note with the words "Hello there, friend, enjoy this pie! - Budly"

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Mon, Sep 09 2019, 16:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

One day, Dug returns to his meager little camp, to rest from his squishing of things and exploring of the world around him, to find a note and pie. The half-orc picks up and looks at the note, and its markings, then sniffs it. Not able to read, he uses the note as kindling to start his fire. With attention now given to the pie, it is sniffed and eaten, regardless of any ants and bugs that may have found it first. Dug does wonder at the gifts he has been finding at his camps, meat on a spit and vodka at his camp north of Cordor, and now a pie, here in the Dale. One person even gave him ten golds so he could buy drinks, even though he complained, when Dug drank the drink. An interesting world this is, Dug thinks, but he doesn't know the word "interesting", so he thinks it is just funny.

_________________
Image


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Mon, Sep 09 2019, 17:08 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

The man known as Killian to some, is seen more frequently in the Dale recently. He'd keep a wary eye out for any invasions from the horde to the little town, and talk up as many people as he could, though many take his humor out of context. He'd also frequent the Hin Inn and imbibe in some adult beverages nearly every evening, and afternoon... and sometimes mornings, for that matter.

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Lost_Izalith
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 12 2019, 15:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Mar 2016

As scouts report a brewing Orc invasion, Ember heads into the frontier. Several minutes of explosions, smoke plumes, and orc screams follow before silence. Ember returns to her bench seat shortly thereafter, trailing wisps of smoke and cinders. She returns to quietly reading by the cart station.


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Sep 25 2019, 5:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

A stray cat seems to have gone missing from the Dale area

_________________
Image


 
      
Baden Ironblood
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 26 2019, 3:53 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: Key West, Florida

The note has been removed

_________________
I'm BACK!


Last edited by Baden Ironblood on Wed, Oct 02 2019, 7:57 AM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Magiros
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 27 2019, 9:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 28 Nov 2006

a elven runner vomes to Bendir Dale, waiting for Wilfire and presenting a letter to him before departing.

_________________
http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/spells.htm


 
      
TheRogue
 
PostPosted: Sat, Sep 28 2019, 22:53 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Dec 2016

The patrol are doubled against the Horde, but also to keep a very watchful eye out for Sullivan; after an incident in the Dale, he is to be captured on sight and held for question by Nof and the other Elders.


General Nof Barshedge

_________________
Image

Image


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 07 2019, 9:37 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

The runty elf that had been seen more recently around the Dale made a surprising appearance. She seemed to be almost fleeing from the forest, limping and covered in blood and a fair number of active wounds. She limped past a small gathering of people near the carts to tend to her wounds, clearly in a lot of pain, her attention often returning to the way she'd come from.

After she had applied bandages to her still bleeding wounds and gave a wary look to the nearby area she bid the group of people farewell and ported away, still clearly in pain.

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 07 2019, 15:13 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

*Bendir's newest resident, Taffy, portals into hintown, bloodied, battered, armor dented and blood smeared. She yanks off her helmet, showing a less-than-happy face of one who's "seen some shit", rather recently. Just as she takes a step toward the Hin Inn, she hears the alarm of an impending troll invasion. Without a moment's thought, the Silverkin plops her helmet back on, flames up her sword with a scroll, downs a few potions and runs off into the hills after the trolls.*

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 15 2019, 20:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

The old grump, Budly has been seen sneaking out by early morning, tossing up a small camp at the "Curse hill ruined keep". Climbing the tower to spy on the surroundings and help in the scouts keeping tabs on the Trolls and Orcs.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 15 2019, 21:30 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

If anyone were to look up, they might notice a hin with silvery wings flying in circles, over the area surrounding Bendir Dale from time to time.

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2019, 20:33 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

If they call us Halflings....are Humans Fullings? Or Longlings?

- Unkil "Uncle" Muskfungus

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 27 2019, 20:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Budly wrote:
If they call us Halflings....are Humans Fullings? Or Longlings?

- Unkil "Uncle" Muskfungus


Underneath that Note, a few words are added:

We're normal.

- Captain Sykes

_________________
Image


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 04 2019, 18:14 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

A dwarven lass known to some as Oiwyna Thunderhammer, cousin to the King and Queen of Barak Runedar, had arrived last night and held a lengthy conversation with Elder Bronzebeard before going to the Hinn Inn to eat and drink to her heart's content. She is a rowdy and friendly dwarf, but seems to be in the Dale on business in spite of this. There is a seriousness about her that shows itself from time to time, but she's typically inclined to laugh and clamor for more food - or for battle. It is little secret that she is a war priest of Haela Brightaxe - a genuine "Bloodmaiden" to those who know the religious teachings of the dwarves - and whatever business she's here for seems to be important to her, even if she doesn't openly talk about it.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Little Copper This Side of Ruathym
Oiwyna Thunderhammer - "Feckin hells."
Asperitas - Merchant of the Winds


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady | [DM] The Voice

-------------------


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 04 2019, 18:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

As the "Elder" of the Bundlys on Amia (yes that was a most self given title!) Budly hear about the cousin of the king being on a visit! He sends is "uncle" Brielk the dwarf to find Miss Thunderhammer and give her some pies, a barrel of mead and apples as gifts from the Bundlys.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Wed, Nov 06 2019, 15:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

As events and happenings in Bendir Dale and the surrounding areas increase in tempo, the silverkin, Taffy can be seen taking to flying patrols around Bendir, the troll hills, the orc caves area and the Mylock hills. She flies high, but not so much she can't see individuals on the ground, should there be any. Any sightings are reported to the militia, so all can be warned of an incoming attack.

// I can't make a lot of the events coming up but I wanted Taffs to still be thought of as "involved".

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Sat, Nov 09 2019, 5:48 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

After much excitement today following an attack from The Horde, Stormshallow does not reappear in the Dale. It seems he's gone elsewhere. Thunderflight, however, can be seen patrolling the area regularly. Those who know her would easily recognize her in her human form. Anyone else merely sees an armored human woman with a stern gaze who comes and goes as she pleases. She's friendly enough when approached by the locals, however, or by anyone she's met during recent incidents. She seems particularly friendly toward the dragon-blooded hin residents.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Little Copper This Side of Ruathym
Oiwyna Thunderhammer - "Feckin hells."
Asperitas - Merchant of the Winds


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady | [DM] The Voice

-------------------


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 0:22 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Minister Budly Bundly was seen throwing out a whole party of people from the council room at Bendir Dale, not pleased with them for some reason

Anyone got issues with this, can come to me about it - Budly

He posted to his fellow citizen.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 0:44 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Hearing of this Taffs would start asking what happened to anyone who might know!

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
exquisitelyme
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 5:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 May 2009

Another perhaps noteworthy change in the routine of the Dale comes in the form of the resident Green Child's daily visits to the southwestern hill, past the graveyard, where he invokes a Cerulean Sign by the crystal atop of it with the first light of every morning.

_________________
I play:
Frums Deedone, the Green Child
Balrig Sootkiln, Blood and Vellum


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 14 2019, 8:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

As of this evening, Budly disappears, nowhere to be found. Last report proclaims he was seen leaving in the middle of the night to not be seen again in the coming days.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
exquisitelyme
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2019, 2:24 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 May 2009

Very late this evening, a small circle of braided fibers is delivered under the doors of Willfire's, Rosary's, Da'nask's, Taffy's and Seraphina's places, wherever it is they rest/sleep.

_________________
I play:
Frums Deedone, the Green Child
Balrig Sootkiln, Blood and Vellum


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2019, 19:48 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Taffy would see the ring, hold it in both hands and smile. She'd then put it in her room for safekeeping.

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 18 2019, 21:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

The Dales Kozakuran can be seen often meditating in silence by the river behind the townhall, if she is not, she always offers a cold but polite greeting to anyone she meets.

That is unless it is Wilfire, with whom she seems to reconsider her words every time she meets him, never quite satisfied with her choice of words and terrible at hiding it.

_________________
Image


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Wed, Nov 27 2019, 16:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

*a belated note arrives for General Nof*

Quote:
General Nof,

Elrith and I wish to thank you for the delicious sweetberry pie, that your wife had so generously made for us. It was kind of you both for thinking of us, and it was much appreciated. We hope all is well with you two, and you have our sincere gratitude.


~~Crow

_________________
Image


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Wed, Dec 04 2019, 15:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Late into the night, sounds of merriment could be heard from the Hin Inn. Music, cheering, and in general noises of a crowd having fun can be heard til the wee hours of the night when Fendel inevitably closes the bar. A certain red-headed human woman then packs away her guitar, blows a kiss to Fendel and staggers to a room upstairs. The next morning, late in the morning, she comes back to the bar and says one word, "Coffee....".

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Fri, Dec 06 2019, 3:10 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Shea sits on the bench near the carts outside the walls of Bendir Dale. She's dressed in white with a leather hat with a feather.
She plays her guitar quietly, generally happyish songs, and she sings and hums along to the guitar. If anyone came by, she'd offer a smile and then go back to her music.

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
TheRogue
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 9:12 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Dec 2016

At midnight tonight, a strange and deadly state struck Bendir Dale. Numerous people, hin resident and guest alike, suffered a terrible, debilitating nightmare. Each affected individual witnessed the burning of the Dale in the fires of war, with friends and allies falling in battle with orcs, trolls, and mylocks. It was vicious and bloody, making those who suffered the nightmare scream in their sleep until woken by others... But some did not wake.

The extent of the seriousness of this affliction didn't take long to wake the rest of the Dale, as screams of grief and terror mixed. So tremendous was the impact of the nightmare that some could not bear it. Their minds were broken, and their bodies did not move again.

----------

Muck Magus and Jayek immediately agree that a spell is most likely the cause, however the exact specifics require investigation. Due to this terrible tragedy, the Dale leadership decides not to allow any non-residents to attend any citizen meetings until further notice. The meetings shall now take place elsewhere and will be directed under the eyes of General Nof. All remaining residents are told to be vigilant; any unusual activties should be reported to any guard or Nof himself. This is a time of war, and the Dale will not suffer another loss!

---------

By morning, parchments are plastered everywhere in the Hin Settlement:

Our Lost Kin:
Elder Lorabella Greenspan
Cindle Blimmeaf
Flik Greenspan
Finnie Weatherbee
Chess Baldorf
Chuck Baldorf
Wally Cappelcyll
Jem Tumbleleaf
Hillamee Sandyfoot (Cordorian Refugee)
Denna Quickfeet (Cordorian Refugee
Ginni Quickfeet (Cordorian Refugee, Infant)


Henn Weatherbee of Morgan and Sons and Tak Rosen were also killed during the night, but we were able to call both of them back with Yondalla's blessings. We mourn this heartbreaking loss, and urge everyone to stay strong. It is clear to us that this was a magical attack, but we will not be removed from our course. The enemy will not win.

General Nof
Jayek Gren
The Elders of Bendir Dale

_________________
Image

Image


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 14:16 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan spends the entire next day sitting with his back against the Arvoreen idol behind the townhall. His normally cheery countenance now dour and grim. Streaks of dried tears line his face. He looks at no one, but seems lost in angry thoughts, his lips barely moving as if muttering but no sound issuing forth. His sling never leaves his hand as he alternates between gripping it tightly and staring off into the distance as if at some unseen target.

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 14:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Taffy sees the note. She cries. She then says under her breath, "So, now those that are left aren't even allowed to be social without politics, we can't even have our meetings without... oversight? This place is nuts.". She stomps off.

_________________
Romy Underhill


 
      
Kudark
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 16:00 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

After reading the posted list of the fallen, Crow enters the Town Hall, and leaves a single rose on Cindle's desk.

_________________
Image


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 16:10 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire only woke up from the terrible dream already late at the morning.

He walked in a dazed state as he looked around to the commotion on the Dale.

As he finds Nof and hear of what had happened, he moves to the residential area and is not seen for a long time.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
LeathanKayne
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 17:21 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

Whatever happened to him during the night, when morning comes, Nevelan paces the Dale relentlessly. He checks on other residents frequently. But mostly he looks absolutely fuming with a terrible anger. He keeps his sword at constant ready and can frequently be heard muttering something along the lines of "They'll pay for this with their lives".
On occasion he leaves the Dale, either to the east, west, or south, spelled up and ready for battle, and keeps coming back bloodied. On could easily assume some local monsters were also suffering the consequences of what happened that night.
Over the course of the morning, his condition deteriorates. He's seen drinking, and this leads to his anger blinding him even further. He gets hostile and jumpy. Some probably get startled as he seems to pop out of nowhere, having been intermittently tracking through the shadows. And he looks ready to kill the next person who speaks to him the wrong way.
Thankfully before noon, he seems to disappear. Where he's gone, one can only guess.

_________________
Image


 
      
LeathanKayne
 
PostPosted: Tue, Dec 10 2019, 21:00 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada

After having been missing for around three hours, Nevelan returns from wherever he'd been, still with fury in his eyes. After talking with some people, he geared himself up and headed out, returning an hour and a half later... drenched in blood.
He went inside the gates, and once again vanished.

_________________
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The1Kobra and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group