View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 07 2019, 19:15 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire spent the last days checking the walls and their integrity and also drawing plans on to how better fortify Bendir Dale. Spots to place barricades, mantlets, dig trenches and anything else that can be done with the resources at hand.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 11 2019, 20:33 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Uncle Brielk, the Dwarf of clan Bundly and 7 out of 9 sisters came wandering into Bendir Dale with three new Hins who eventually presented themself as Rolly Bundly, Jappy Bundly and Billiander Bundly-Sweatfoot, the cousins of the Budly Bundly girls. Extremely happy and chatty Hins, unlike their crazy uncle and his children. Eventually, after talking with anyone looking their way, giving bread and candy to anyone wanting they would pack up a wagon they had hired which eventually arrived from Cordor an fill it to the brim before heading down the route towards Cordor. They where warned about the hordes but it seemed the three cousins of the Bundlys and Brielk all was armed and had talents fiting for murdering Ogres and Orc alike.

The Bundly household was now a very empty home. The dark tidings upon the island had the Bundlys wanting to evacuate the children properly. Turning Bendir Dale even more into a ghost town.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 12 2019, 0:13 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

A fairly larger than average kobold, finds it's way disembarking from the cart, large sapphire wings flutter behind the bluekin, after a brief casual moment giving a wriggle of claws in greeting and farewell, before being sent on it's way. Soon after with nothing else seemingly to do, the sound of lightning and electricity fills the Orc hills, aswell as the smell of well-electrified Orcs, further antagonizing them, Stormclaw can be seen with nothing else to do, passing the spare time, leaving trails of Orc bodies, with Kobold-sized Claw slashes and many with broken ribs by pure blunt-force and electric-scars. This seems to contuine on and off, the Kobold never wandering to close to the dale, but occationally is seen peering in it's general direction in thought, before disappearing into the wilds.

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 3:16 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Two adventurous Strongheart hin, Deni and Feni Oldfur, left in the morning this day, taking the road south to Cordor. Fresh-faced and optimistic despite the dark times, they are known among the people of the Dale as cheery brothers who have been helpful to all since the evacuation of the greater population.

As night falls, Fendel closes the Hinn Inn early and goes for a walk. He greets the militia on duty and nonchalantly chats about the day. He eventually brings up his two nephews, maintaining his calm demeanor. When the militia soldiers say that the two brothers never came back, Fendel tips an imaginary hat, thanks them, and moves toward the town hall.

Soon later, a notice is posted stating that Deni and Feni Oldfur have gone missing, last seen leaving south out of the Dale.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady | [DM] The Voice

-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 13 2019, 18:18 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire sighs as he reads the news from Fendel then leaves a reply:



Please everyone, do not travel too far from the Dale specially to the South. With the Horde at our doors it is extremely dangerous to do so.

I will gather a team and will go out to look for Deni and Feni.

~Ltn Wilfire Strongfeet, Bendir Dale's Minister of Military.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 14 2019, 14:20 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Defiance itself, the old Hin Budly puts on his rangering gear and a good walking stick and wanders out south.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group