View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 16 2018, 0:29 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can be seen with a tired and crestfallen expression, quickly grabbing some stuff from the Bundly house and walking off with a large Backpack on her back, not even bothering saying any farewells...

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 17 2018, 1:00 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Shortly after Peraga left without a word, the old hin Budly asked around Bendir Dale for his daughter...upon hearing peoples stories he hastly went to Cordor to look for his girl.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 27 2018, 5:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen arriving in the Dale this night deep in thought and upon spotting his son, who is usually around playing with the other kids, he moves to give him a tightly hug then he moved to his home as the little boy goes back to play.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 07 2018, 1:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

A wagon rolled into Bendir Dale with something tall on it, a tapestry covering it, later on it could be seen standing behind the Bundlys house....what could it be?

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 2:46 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

The copper hin Pebbles, now several months pregnant, goes about her family business around the inn, as she has since she discovered that the Oldfur clan is getting yet another miniature addition to the family. But today is a special day, for she unveils a new Oldfur recipe! For those who immediately feel a bit tipsy just at the prospect, one might be surprised to find that there is no alcohol in this pie. She proclaims there is a secret ingredient, however, and offers a mystery prize to anyone who can figure out what it is.

Given the nature of the copper-kin servant of Brandobaris, some might balk at the challenge. But the smell is so wonderful it might be hard to resist! For those who are sensitive to the allure of a delicious pie, anyway.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - First Knight of Kohlingen
Lady Sui'Aerl Valis - Everyone's Favorite Artificer
Pebbles Oldfur - Bendir Dale's Minister of Hearth (And Boozemeister)
-------------------


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 16:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan spreads the word around town that he’s looking for an Armor Crafter to mythal a helmet and some fine cloth armor. Fair prices paid!!

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 20:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can barely if ever be seen near Bendir any more, only sometimes showing up to look after her sister and the Bundly house, if anyone is even home

_________________
Olivia Sykes - Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.

Peraga Bundly - My skin is smothering me, mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing.

Valora - We are the ever singing, ever dancing shit of the world.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 21:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

freaxxshow1338 wrote:
Peraga can barely if ever be seen near Bendir any more, only sometimes showing up to look after her sister and the Bundly house, if anyone is even home


Brielk and the youngest sisters are often at home. Ever so happy to see Peraga, a letter is left from Budly to his eldest daughter.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
Albacksen
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2018, 12:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2014

Recently a redheaded human male has been seen frequently napping atop the Bendir Dale walls, most frequently the same corner of the Dale where the carts come in. It's unknown if this is related to a large brown bear that has been seen napping in the same spot.


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 2:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

After the events of tonight and one hell of a fight, Ania is seen returning to the Hinn Inn after a long absence over the last two months. She quickly pays for free drinks for everyone in the tavern, joining strangers and friends who she fought alongside for a night of hard drinking and merryment.

Clearly, the wood elf was back in Bendir Dale proper again.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


Rarely seen as:
T'riss'ace - Xas!
Owain Havincourt - Feck!


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 2:58 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Joining Ania is a bald dwarf who some around the hin town may recognize, as he usually sells fish and herbs there. He joins the rounds of drinks and indeed he takes seriously the offer of free drinks! As he goes from keg to keg... for those who have seen him before they may notice that it's the very first time he seems to be enjoying himself, laughing with the ones that are present and having a good time overall.
He even hops into one of the tables and tries some sort of dance... until he falls to the floor!
It isn't until the sunrises, next day, that the dwarf leaves the town and walks northward, into the forest...

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow
-Kjen Mörden: Simple life, simple pleasures...
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 13:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Outside the walls and on the hill closest to the Hin Inn, the Warlord sat on the edge of the cliff swinging her feet idly while watching the festivities from afar. A bottle of Burning Blade in hand as she recited the previous nights events in her mind.

_________________
Warlord Elwyn Sabel | Necromaster Laura Jarshall


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 21 2018, 1:49 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

An old Hin returns from his "solitude" retreat in the Shrine of Eilistraee, seemingly something has brought him back and he wanders alone, it seems his pack of Drowlings has stayed but he is back for business. The old Hin looks even older than one would remember, age has caught up and his head has grown grey.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 21:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

*The high moon would once more see interest in those most evil of the Dales residents! Those tempting balls of sweet meat and speckled feathers who roam free around the Budly House... chickens! Late into the night azure flashed eyes watch with murderous intent from the safety of the forest as the small folk slumber.

A tongue clicks against the roof of its mouth as it creeps, softly, quietly, beckoned by sinful desire and seen only by a forgiving moon the charcoal grey dire wolf stalks. Leaving few tracks the animal moves, each step a test of how far it would go, how far it had come and how far it could fall... then instinct overtakes will as one bird squarks and another soon follows as a savage nature takes over and renders flesh from bone in glorious sprays of wind scattered feather, a murder most fowl!

In a moment the wolf kills several but never lingers as it runs, breaking for the safety of the forests green embrace with its stolen bounty!*

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 22:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Upon learning of the new Wolf attack the hin grumbles and went out to look for someone.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 22:59 PM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

The copper hin, Pebbles, is seen this morning, putting up a private notice in the Town Hall. Afterward, she steps out to the fountain area and pauses to look into the water. She puts a hand on her belly and shifts her weight. Her expression shifts a few times as she stands there, before settling on alarm. Pain and discomfort flash over her face as she hurries away to the inn.

Soon later, there is a bustle as a healer rushes to the inn in answer to one of the Oldfurs searching madly for the nearest one. All is quiet afterward, but there isn't an explanation for the commotion immediately forthcoming.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - First Knight of Kohlingen
Lady Sui'Aerl Valis - Everyone's Favorite Artificer
Pebbles Oldfur - Bendir Dale's Minister of Hearth (And Boozemeister)
-------------------


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 26 2018, 0:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Hin Budly himself was seen walking around town, out by the wagons, looking for someone, seemingly not able to find who he looks for he stares upon the commotion, feeling helpless to what goes on but seems to be curious and a bit worried about the whole ordeal before he decides to wonder on! Leaving the Oldfurs to their own, knowingly that the Bundlys are not the most popular among them as it is.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 26 2018, 3:10 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Little Meloddy Oldfur is seen waddling around with Pebbles' father later in the evening. He eagerly assures anyone who asks that Pebbles is fine - and so is the baby. She just had an off day, he says, and he's sure she'll be up and about tomorrow. Meloddy appears to be learning quickly how to walk, being a little over a year old now. She still stumbles around a lot, but her grandfather seems to very much enjoy the "walk" they go on this evening, likely forcing Pebbles to have a much-needed rest while Fosco waits on her hand and foot within their rooms in the inn.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - First Knight of Kohlingen
Lady Sui'Aerl Valis - Everyone's Favorite Artificer
Pebbles Oldfur - Bendir Dale's Minister of Hearth (And Boozemeister)
-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 28 2018, 23:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire is dragged inside his home with a very painfull expression on his face by Elouise and they are soon followed by Wil's son, who have a small worried expression on his face, but does his best to help carry him home.

Some very loud painfull draconic roars comes from inside the house.

If someone knocks and asks what is going on, the small boy answers the door and say:

"daddy going big dwwagon! rawwwee! He okay!"

The boy nods and heads back saying bye bye.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31 2018, 11:23 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

Ania would be seen more publicly these days around the Dale offering to help with any manual labour or various metalwork repairs from her experience as a masterwork armoursmith to the hin folk, a stark contrast to the previous incarnation of the wood elf who would frequent the Hinn Inn almost exclusively.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


Rarely seen as:
T'riss'ace - Xas!
Owain Havincourt - Feck!


 
      
Albacksen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 21 2018, 12:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2014

The redheaded man and part time bear who was spotted recently sleeping or lounging atop the Bendir wall has been conspicuously absent.

The few times he has been sighted have been brief, passing mentions. The moments spent in his favored spot are briefer still, as he has soon made himself scarce.


 
      
PuresoulX2
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 23:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Location: Canada

Devlin Faramond is no longer seen around the Dale. He seems furious at the Halflings.

_________________
Devlin Faramond, Priest of Tempus
Aithne Ryrathrak, Red Dragon Disciple


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 6:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan (and Wilfire!) are seen recently training a half dozen Hin in the art of War Slinging. These young lads and lasses are only a few years younger than he and can be seen practicing and drilling in various areas of the Dale. If asked about it he will say little to nothing specific.

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 4:00 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

There is a brief commotion in the Hinn Inn tonight, which resulted in the jovial tavern closing temporarily. A hin waitress ran out of the inn, only to return with other members of the Oldfur clan hot on her heels a few minutes later. The inn is quiet for nearly half an hour before it opens again for business as usual - except with one of the Oldfur cousins manning the bar instead of Fendel. A few patrons who had been inside the inn when the incident took place worriedly murmur about Pebbles Oldfur suddenly being taken via portal to the Salandran Temple.


// DM Approved!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - First Knight of Kohlingen
Lady Sui'Aerl Valis - Everyone's Favorite Artificer
Pebbles Oldfur - Bendir Dale's Minister of Hearth (And Boozemeister)
-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 4:05 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

As soon as Wilfire hears about it he rushes to the Temple to check on his friend.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 10:57 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Budly keeps about 200 miles away from the situation, but his daughter Ra'eldra an "Uncle" Brielk walks over to welcome to little new Oldfur to the world and just be there as support. No rushing with Willy but they arrive shortly after!

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar
Budly : Angry Hin somehow Minister of Foreign Affairs


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 11 2018, 14:11 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

Bellows can be heard across the dale during the day, as the resident hin drillmaster Wilimac Hardrum chases his recruits, working them even harder than usual. Some residents joke that Wilimac is planning to dig a trench around the outer walls of the settlement, by the way he's chasing his recruits around it!

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 14 2018, 2:05 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

As the new day approaches, Bendir Dale's denizens have a new juicy bit of gossip! Apparently Wilimac Hardrums wife has been seen with a newborn babe, treating it as if it were her own. The mystery is, where it came from, given that Annegret hadn't been pregnant as far as anyone knew....

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
The Little Dragon
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:42 AM 



Player

Joined: 08 Nov 2016

Rosary wins a game of Darts at the inn!

_________________
"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 23 2018, 3:52 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

Out in the distance, just beyond Bendir Dale's Outskirts in the ruins, odd chanting is heard, sounding somewhat Sinister, and barbaric, which has drawn the ire of annoyed Orcs, which are dismantled quickly, the ruins are prepared, and are covered in the blood of Orcs, in tribal-like made-up markings. Those curious or just annoyed and come to check out all the ruckus, find the bothersome tiefling-hin, Alton. Making a home out of the ruins, wearing nothing but a loincloth, and tribal-like barbarian fur around his shoulders, dancing around a fire, occationally punching and shadowboxing the air, or various other things, one wouldn't be surprised the tief-hin would be doing, All while chanting

"Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga-Ooga, Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga-Ooga, Ooga Chaka!"

Occationally rumbles and explosions are heard from the hin, tossing down bombs onto his disgruntled Orc Neighbors, something that doesn't seem wise, but.. Alton wasn't the wisest. And it seems Alton was there to stay, out in the outskirts, occationally yelling at people to stay out of his ruins.

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 28 2018, 21:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A dwarf is seen once again doing his rounds at the Dale, he takes the whole morning taking care of the ballistaes stationed on top of the walls, making sure every mechanism works fine, that the ammunition is well card and properly positioned nearby and he even takes his time to deassamble one that looked like it was ill-aligned.
This whole process, which started in the early hours of the morning, comes to an end when the sun is setting down... the dwarf clears the sweat from his forehead and looks proudly to his work.
After this he heads directly to the inn, where he spends the rest of the day drinking and eating with the other locals, sharing a laugh and a tale or two... when the night has fallen he goes back to his room, a smile on his face and what appears to be a sense of purpose in his life once again... tomorrow is a new day!

_________________
-Moggart Stiffbeard: Heavy grudger with a heavy crossbow
-Kjen Mörden: Simple life, simple pleasures...
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 12 2018, 13:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen without his uniform since the morning. He stays mostly of the morning trying to hide hia grumpiness as he watches his son play around the residential area.
Each time the boy approaches he gives him a smile and though the boy looks like to be very perceptive and stops to give a hug on his father now and then.
After lunchtime he leaves the boy with the other kids and moves elsewhere.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 832 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group