View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jul 16 2018, 0:29 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can be seen with a tired and crestfallen expression, quickly grabbing some stuff from the Bundly house and walking off with a large Backpack on her back, not even bothering saying any farewells...

_________________


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jul 17 2018, 1:00 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Shortly after Peraga left without a word, the old hin Budly asked around Bendir Dale for his daughter...upon hearing peoples stories he hastly went to Cordor to look for his girl.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 27 2018, 5:06 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen arriving in the Dale this night deep in thought and upon spotting his son, who is usually around playing with the other kids, he moves to give him a tightly hug then he moved to his home as the little boy goes back to play.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 07 2018, 1:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

A wagon rolled into Bendir Dale with something tall on it, a tapestry covering it, later on it could be seen standing behind the Bundlys house....what could it be?

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 2:46 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

The copper hin Pebbles, now several months pregnant, goes about her family business around the inn, as she has since she discovered that the Oldfur clan is getting yet another miniature addition to the family. But today is a special day, for she unveils a new Oldfur recipe! For those who immediately feel a bit tipsy just at the prospect, one might be surprised to find that there is no alcohol in this pie. She proclaims there is a secret ingredient, however, and offers a mystery prize to anyone who can figure out what it is.

Given the nature of the copper-kin servant of Brandobaris, some might balk at the challenge. But the smell is so wonderful it might be hard to resist! For those who are sensitive to the allure of a delicious pie, anyway.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady

-------------------


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 16:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan spreads the word around town that he’s looking for an Armor Crafter to mythal a helmet and some fine cloth armor. Fair prices paid!!

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 20:41 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

Peraga can barely if ever be seen near Bendir any more, only sometimes showing up to look after her sister and the Bundly house, if anyone is even home

_________________


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 09 2018, 21:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

freaxxshow1338 wrote:
Peraga can barely if ever be seen near Bendir any more, only sometimes showing up to look after her sister and the Bundly house, if anyone is even home


Brielk and the youngest sisters are often at home. Ever so happy to see Peraga, a letter is left from Budly to his eldest daughter.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Albacksen
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 14 2018, 12:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2014

Recently a redheaded human male has been seen frequently napping atop the Bendir Dale walls, most frequently the same corner of the Dale where the carts come in. It's unknown if this is related to a large brown bear that has been seen napping in the same spot.


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 2:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

After the events of tonight and one hell of a fight, Ania is seen returning to the Hinn Inn after a long absence over the last two months. She quickly pays for free drinks for everyone in the tavern, joining strangers and friends who she fought alongside for a night of hard drinking and merryment.

Clearly, the wood elf was back in Bendir Dale proper again.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


Rarely seen as:
T'riss'ace - Xas!
Owain Havincourt - Feck!


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 2:58 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Joining Ania is a bald dwarf who some around the hin town may recognize, as he usually sells fish and herbs there. He joins the rounds of drinks and indeed he takes seriously the offer of free drinks! As he goes from keg to keg... for those who have seen him before they may notice that it's the very first time he seems to be enjoying himself, laughing with the ones that are present and having a good time overall.
He even hops into one of the tables and tries some sort of dance... until he falls to the floor!
It isn't until the sunrises, next day, that the dwarf leaves the town and walks northward, into the forest...

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Florian Petran: Duty and kindness.
-Norgrim Stonefoot: Proud dwarven engineer.


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 20 2018, 13:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Outside the walls and on the hill closest to the Hin Inn, the Warlord sat on the edge of the cliff swinging her feet idly while watching the festivities from afar. A bottle of Burning Blade in hand as she recited the previous nights events in her mind.

_________________
Warlord Elwyn Sabel | Necromaster Laura Jarshall


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 21 2018, 1:49 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

An old Hin returns from his "solitude" retreat in the Shrine of Eilistraee, seemingly something has brought him back and he wanders alone, it seems his pack of Drowlings has stayed but he is back for business. The old Hin looks even older than one would remember, age has caught up and his head has grown grey.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 21:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

*The high moon would once more see interest in those most evil of the Dales residents! Those tempting balls of sweet meat and speckled feathers who roam free around the Budly House... chickens! Late into the night azure flashed eyes watch with murderous intent from the safety of the forest as the small folk slumber.

A tongue clicks against the roof of its mouth as it creeps, softly, quietly, beckoned by sinful desire and seen only by a forgiving moon the charcoal grey dire wolf stalks. Leaving few tracks the animal moves, each step a test of how far it would go, how far it had come and how far it could fall... then instinct overtakes will as one bird squarks and another soon follows as a savage nature takes over and renders flesh from bone in glorious sprays of wind scattered feather, a murder most fowl!

In a moment the wolf kills several but never lingers as it runs, breaking for the safety of the forests green embrace with its stolen bounty!*

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 22:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Upon learning of the new Wolf attack the hin grumbles and went out to look for someone.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 25 2018, 22:59 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

The copper hin, Pebbles, is seen this morning, putting up a private notice in the Town Hall. Afterward, she steps out to the fountain area and pauses to look into the water. She puts a hand on her belly and shifts her weight. Her expression shifts a few times as she stands there, before settling on alarm. Pain and discomfort flash over her face as she hurries away to the inn.

Soon later, there is a bustle as a healer rushes to the inn in answer to one of the Oldfurs searching madly for the nearest one. All is quiet afterward, but there isn't an explanation for the commotion immediately forthcoming.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady

-------------------


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 26 2018, 0:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Hin Budly himself was seen walking around town, out by the wagons, looking for someone, seemingly not able to find who he looks for he stares upon the commotion, feeling helpless to what goes on but seems to be curious and a bit worried about the whole ordeal before he decides to wonder on! Leaving the Oldfurs to their own, knowingly that the Bundlys are not the most popular among them as it is.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 26 2018, 3:10 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Little Meloddy Oldfur is seen waddling around with Pebbles' father later in the evening. He eagerly assures anyone who asks that Pebbles is fine - and so is the baby. She just had an off day, he says, and he's sure she'll be up and about tomorrow. Meloddy appears to be learning quickly how to walk, being a little over a year old now. She still stumbles around a lot, but her grandfather seems to very much enjoy the "walk" they go on this evening, likely forcing Pebbles to have a much-needed rest while Fosco waits on her hand and foot within their rooms in the inn.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady

-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 28 2018, 23:41 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire is dragged inside his home with a very painfull expression on his face by Elouise and they are soon followed by Wil's son, who have a small worried expression on his face, but does his best to help carry him home.

Some very loud painfull draconic roars comes from inside the house.

If someone knocks and asks what is going on, the small boy answers the door and say:

"daddy going big dwwagon! rawwwee! He okay!"

The boy nods and heads back saying bye bye.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Fri, Aug 31 2018, 11:23 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

Ania would be seen more publicly these days around the Dale offering to help with any manual labour or various metalwork repairs from her experience as a masterwork armoursmith to the hin folk, a stark contrast to the previous incarnation of the wood elf who would frequent the Hinn Inn almost exclusively.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


Rarely seen as:
T'riss'ace - Xas!
Owain Havincourt - Feck!


 
      
Albacksen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 21 2018, 12:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2014

The redheaded man and part time bear who was spotted recently sleeping or lounging atop the Bendir wall has been conspicuously absent.

The few times he has been sighted have been brief, passing mentions. The moments spent in his favored spot are briefer still, as he has soon made himself scarce.


 
      
PuresoulX2
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 04 2018, 23:49 PM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Location: Canada

Devlin Faramond is no longer seen around the Dale. He seems furious at the Halflings.

_________________
Devlin Faramond - Warrior Priest of Tempus
Sorina Farhearth - Bendir Dale Militia
Kyrathyl Vostyra - Cordorian Guard


 
      
maglorine
 
PostPosted: Fri, Oct 05 2018, 6:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Oct 2006

True Greenspan (and Wilfire!) are seen recently training a half dozen Hin in the art of War Slinging. These young lads and lasses are only a few years younger than he and can be seen practicing and drilling in various areas of the Dale. If asked about it he will say little to nothing specific.

_________________
Tark Hammerfeast - Immovable Object
True Greenspan - Bendir's Boy Wonder


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 4:00 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

There is a brief commotion in the Hinn Inn tonight, which resulted in the jovial tavern closing temporarily. A hin waitress ran out of the inn, only to return with other members of the Oldfur clan hot on her heels a few minutes later. The inn is quiet for nearly half an hour before it opens again for business as usual - except with one of the Oldfur cousins manning the bar instead of Fendel. A few patrons who had been inside the inn when the incident took place worriedly murmur about Pebbles Oldfur suddenly being taken via portal to the Salandran Temple.


// DM Approved!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady

-------------------


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 4:05 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

As soon as Wilfire hears about it he rushes to the Temple to check on his friend.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 08 2018, 10:57 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Budly keeps about 200 miles away from the situation, but his daughter Ra'eldra an "Uncle" Brielk walks over to welcome to little new Oldfur to the world and just be there as support. No rushing with Willy but they arrive shortly after!

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Thu, Oct 11 2018, 14:11 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

Bellows can be heard across the dale during the day, as the resident hin drillmaster Wilimac Hardrum chases his recruits, working them even harder than usual. Some residents joke that Wilimac is planning to dig a trench around the outer walls of the settlement, by the way he's chasing his recruits around it!

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 14 2018, 2:05 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

As the new day approaches, Bendir Dale's denizens have a new juicy bit of gossip! Apparently Wilimac Hardrums wife has been seen with a newborn babe, treating it as if it were her own. The mystery is, where it came from, given that Annegret hadn't been pregnant as far as anyone knew....

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
The Little Dragon
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 14 2018, 3:42 AM 



Player

Joined: 08 Nov 2016

Rosary wins a game of Darts at the inn!

_________________
"A master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and not to show discord."


 
      
Mischief_Maker
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 23 2018, 3:52 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2018

Out in the distance, just beyond Bendir Dale's Outskirts in the ruins, odd chanting is heard, sounding somewhat Sinister, and barbaric, which has drawn the ire of annoyed Orcs, which are dismantled quickly, the ruins are prepared, and are covered in the blood of Orcs, in tribal-like made-up markings. Those curious or just annoyed and come to check out all the ruckus, find the bothersome tiefling-hin, Alton. Making a home out of the ruins, wearing nothing but a loincloth, and tribal-like barbarian fur around his shoulders, dancing around a fire, occationally punching and shadowboxing the air, or various other things, one wouldn't be surprised the tief-hin would be doing, All while chanting

"Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga-Ooga, Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga Chaka, Ooga-Ooga, Ooga Chaka!"

Occationally rumbles and explosions are heard from the hin, tossing down bombs onto his disgruntled Orc Neighbors, something that doesn't seem wise, but.. Alton wasn't the wisest. And it seems Alton was there to stay, out in the outskirts, occationally yelling at people to stay out of his ruins.

_________________
Alton Gardner - The Hinbarian Imp ( XD )

Izz'zar Rilyn'tlar - Champion of Selvtarm ( XD )

Ruven "Raven" Reyes - Shadowmancer ( :^) )


 
      
yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 28 2018, 21:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A dwarf is seen once again doing his rounds at the Dale, he takes the whole morning taking care of the ballistaes stationed on top of the walls, making sure every mechanism works fine, that the ammunition is well card and properly positioned nearby and he even takes his time to deassamble one that looked like it was ill-aligned.
This whole process, which started in the early hours of the morning, comes to an end when the sun is setting down... the dwarf clears the sweat from his forehead and looks proudly to his work.
After this he heads directly to the inn, where he spends the rest of the day drinking and eating with the other locals, sharing a laugh and a tale or two... when the night has fallen he goes back to his room, a smile on his face and what appears to be a sense of purpose in his life once again... tomorrow is a new day!

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Florian Petran: Duty and kindness.
-Norgrim Stonefoot: Proud dwarven engineer.


We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Nov 12 2018, 13:34 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen without his uniform since the morning. He stays mostly of the morning trying to hide hia grumpiness as he watches his son play around the residential area.
Each time the boy approaches he gives him a smile and though the boy looks like to be very perceptive and stops to give a hug on his father now and then.
After lunchtime he leaves the boy with the other kids and moves elsewhere.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 22 2018, 18:32 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

In light of some recent events, Pebbles Oldfur seems to recede from public affairs in the Dale. She's always been something of a flighty thing, anyway, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise to people. At times her gaze is distant and sorrowful, but most of the time she is still her jubilant self. She just focuses on her family and on her work in the inn, helping her uncle with her signature booze and booze pies. She steps down as Minister of Hearth, encouraging others to step in for their community.

It is certain that she has plenty of reasons for this decision, but she seems happy to focus her efforts on her family and largely keep out of the more adventurous business.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Illunamaeryx - Platinum Commander

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] Dragonlady

-------------------


 
      
Tarnus
 
PostPosted: Mon, Dec 10 2018, 10:54 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 28 Aug 2015

Bendir Dales inhabitants have recently begun talking amongst themselves about Annegrets and Wilimacs child and how it does not appear to have grown an inch since birth. It’s said that they even visited Jayek who could find nothing wrong. Given the unknown heritage of the child, wildest rumours are abound.

_________________
Playing as:
Aleana Xiloscient: Wherever the winds take her.
Jealesyl Truesong: A voice in the dark
DM Prometheus: Bringing you fire


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Dec 10 2018, 12:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Budly...with his own children being of Hin and Drow heritage would do his best to cut down an rumours aimed or overheard and proclaim it matters not heritage, but to see to the child growing properly in the community and healthy!

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 05 2019, 3:18 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen around using a pair of sturdy wooden crutches to move from bench to bench. He uses mainly his left leg while his right leg most of the time is dragged along. His son follows him now and then and keeps being supportive to his father.

If asked he answers that Jayek said he will be better given time to rest and after he makes recovery exercises.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Revak
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 08 2019, 17:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Location: Inside a Magic Bag full of True Strike Potions

It would've probably been noted after a long hiatus away from the Dale, Ania Viranirn and her cat would once again be back in her "residence" of the Hinn Inn, busying herself with any manual labour and help the township needed of the wood elf. She'd also recently offer out her assistance to the local farmers and labourers with tool repairs and metalwork needed to keep herself busy. The majority of the time lately was checking on Wilfire periodically, hovering quite close to the injured dragonkin when around to make sure he's alright, her feline companion enjoying self-imposed free reign of the Inn.

_________________
Image
Thanks, Boots!


Rarely seen as:
T'riss'ace - Xas!
Owain Havincourt - Feck!


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 09 2019, 15:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Early a morning Budly is seen carried back home by his oldest daughter and Uncle Brielk, the Dwarf. Later on news reaches that he fell from a tree while out hunting and broke both legs! So he be doing his work from bed from now on and send out his loyal family members with messages and covering his work as...secretaries...and envoys for a looong while!

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 24 2019, 23:23 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire leaves a note at the Dale's board:

Hello folks.

I will be taking a small leave of absence to get my leg healed. I will be staying at Kohlingen for at least a week.

See you later folks!

~Wilfire.

With that, he can see packing up with his son and both moved out.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
PuresoulX2
 
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 31 2019, 8:23 AM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Location: Canada

Throughout the day, Sorina Farhearth stands guard at the front gate. Her eyes scrutinize distinctly suspicious individuals and those of distrustful origins. Occasionally, at night, she stands on guard with a bright lantern shining in the darkness.

While off duty, she attends to her crops and is frequently seen with her sweetheart, Basil Billowbar.

_________________
Devlin Faramond - Warrior Priest of Tempus
Sorina Farhearth - Bendir Dale Militia
Kyrathyl Vostyra - Cordorian Guard


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Sat, Apr 13 2019, 0:21 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire can be seen talking with Nof about extending the patrol routes further into the Frontier and into the Troll Hills.
Though he instructs for them to always go in pairs and not move out of the Balista's fire range.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
chefwudan
 
PostPosted: Sat, Apr 13 2019, 17:38 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Location: Miami, FL

Basil is seen occasionally fraternizing with Sorina at random intervals (stealing a kiss or two when no one is watching). He seems to be in a general good mood greeting and helping those about the Dale between his crafting of potions and bombs. He could also be found sitting in a tree reading books on Alchemy and Botany.


During the day, Nick is seen throughout the Dale. He would take the time to listen to any issues the citizens might have in order to rectify possible problems before they become an actual problem. At night he might be found meditating in the darkest corner of the Dale, his eyes seem to have a reflective luminescence to them as he stare into the darkness.


Aaric can be found most days either drilling with the recruits or out facing the hazards of the likes of the Snowbeast, Fire Giants and Duergars.


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sat, May 25 2019, 15:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

In the last few evenings, the Elf known as Sylveera had been staying at the Hinn Inn, order lot of drinks, mostly spending her time inside the inn itself, eating pies. Deep in thoughts. Not talking much. If any Hin would enter to "clean" out her room there would be a bit of a mess with bottles on the table

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
Elyon
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jun 02 2019, 13:32 PM 



DM

Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Location: UK

In the early morning, Rosary would be seen having an ushered discussion with Lilly and Muck the wizard shopkeeper. After scattering to spread some word of a potential threat, the alarm bells ring. Citizens are seen carrying heavy backpacks and luggage, making their way to the residential area. The trio of Hin mages are seen hastily creating a portal and leading them in. Later the pink sorceress does what she can to prepare the militia and few residents who stayed behind in case of the worst.

_________________
Rosary Doodlekins - Hin Candy WitchImage


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jun 02 2019, 19:44 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

Old Hin Budly and uncle Brielk, the Dwarf honourary clan member of Clan Bundly refuses to leave the little apple orchard house. Instead they seemingly turn the house and "farm" into a death trap. Digging trenches, placing traps and crossbows in every window for easy access. Budly can be heard muttering about a tunnel under his house leading to safety, Probably just to usher his children into calm as he sends them to the Shrine to be evacuated with their brethren in faith.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 03 2019, 2:38 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

A very tired Wilfire arrives late at night on the Dale.

He talks with -everyone- who stayed behind to check on with them.

He also checks with Cinddle how well stocked are the food supplies and which amount of it could be donated.

After that, he seeks out Nof to see preparations to strengthen the defenses as best as its possible.

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Kamina
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 03 2019, 19:50 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Location: Kent, England.

A shadowy Hin returns, eager to bump in to residents to find out what’s going on.

_________________
"Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers
are nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and
unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

-Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5e.


 
      
freaxxshow1338
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 03 2019, 20:17 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 24 Jan 2017
Location: Deutschland

An familiar, half burnt face would sometimes watch the going ons in Bendir after the recent tragedy in Kohlingen.

If she made eye contact with anyone, she'd lower her gaze and turn around, vanishing with a snap of her fingers
..

_________________


 
      
Budly
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 03 2019, 20:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Location: Hin Town

freaxxshow1338 wrote:
An familiar, half burnt face would sometimes watch the going ons in Bendir after the recent tragedy in Kohlingen.

If she made eye contact with anyone, she'd lower her gaze and turn around, vanishing with a snap of her fingers
..


The Old Hin, upon learning about this, would take a tour to Cordor West.

_________________
Plays:
Sylveera : Sun Elven fury packed in an Arcane Archer, not a Drow, promise.
Tetrik : Greed incarnate in a Duergar.
Budly : Minister of Foreign Affairs, half a foot into retirement.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.


 
      
rafaelmacgyver
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 03 2019, 23:16 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Wilfire leaves a message on the village's notice board inside the walls.


"I need the help of Shadowdancers. If any of you are still around, please contact me as soon as possible"

~Wilfire

_________________
Wilfire Strongfeet (Tight pants)
Adela Griffonheart (Poke)
Hallvardr Erikson (Sexy Boy)
Emilly MacMillan (Happy)

Image Image

Sprites by Raua!


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group